Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 922 923
Something I just learned this week, many might already know: Playing Glimmer & Gloom is a fast way to hit your 75k max each day! There is a guide (in the guides section of Forums) on how to play and the easiest pattern to learn is the “hard mode.” You should check the guide, but basically you clear the hexes one row at a time, left to right, top to bottom and there is a trick to clearing the leftover cells on the last row that makes it a snap! I am able to play most G&G games in 30-50 seconds, sometimes as fast as 15 seconds! That’s 1600t in average 30 seconds...not bad!

Hope this is helpful. But just in case:
Do you hate it when you don’t have the right ingredients? Well then...
No Measuring Chicken Salad:
- diced chicken (or other animal protein)
- something crunchy (apple or celery or nuts)
- something oniony (green onions, or sweet onions or shallots or red onions)
- something sweet (apples or raisins or other dried fruit or maybe grapes)
- mayonnaise to taste (enough so it isn’t dry)
Chop; mix, eat! Over a bed of lettuce, in romaine lettuce boats, or in a sandwich...so easy and always tasty!
Something I just learned this week, many might already know: Playing Glimmer & Gloom is a fast way to hit your 75k max each day! There is a guide (in the guides section of Forums) on how to play and the easiest pattern to learn is the “hard mode.” You should check the guide, but basically you clear the hexes one row at a time, left to right, top to bottom and there is a trick to clearing the leftover cells on the last row that makes it a snap! I am able to play most G&G games in 30-50 seconds, sometimes as fast as 15 seconds! That’s 1600t in average 30 seconds...not bad!

Hope this is helpful. But just in case:
Do you hate it when you don’t have the right ingredients? Well then...
No Measuring Chicken Salad:
- diced chicken (or other animal protein)
- something crunchy (apple or celery or nuts)
- something oniony (green onions, or sweet onions or shallots or red onions)
- something sweet (apples or raisins or other dried fruit or maybe grapes)
- mayonnaise to taste (enough so it isn’t dry)
Chop; mix, eat! Over a bed of lettuce, in romaine lettuce boats, or in a sandwich...so easy and always tasty!
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
My favorite guide has to be Spottedkind's Hibernal Den Items Guide. As someone who's trying to unlock all of the hibernal den slots, it's really helpful, and I don't know what I'd do without it!
My favorite guide has to be Spottedkind's Hibernal Den Items Guide. As someone who's trying to unlock all of the hibernal den slots, it's really helpful, and I don't know what I'd do without it!
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
There are more husky patterns than just the normal black/red over white. There's also a piebald/painted pattern and a few others.
There are more husky patterns than just the normal black/red over white. There's also a piebald/painted pattern and a few others.
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
@Juxta13

Thanks for the tip about freezing! So far I've only used glass containers for candles, so I hadn't really thought about what to do with non microwave-safe ones!

I want to make candles from leftover wax, but I'm pretty good at burning the candle down to the very end, so I haven't collected enough to make a whole new one yet!
@Juxta13

Thanks for the tip about freezing! So far I've only used glass containers for candles, so I hadn't really thought about what to do with non microwave-safe ones!

I want to make candles from leftover wax, but I'm pretty good at burning the candle down to the very end, so I haven't collected enough to make a whole new one yet!
Fun fact!!!! You can wet a paper towel, put some seeds on it and place it in a ziplock bag and the seeds will germinate and you can actively track their progress!! It’s really helpful for testing whether or not your seeds are expired or for starting plants earlier than their growing season! And if you’re scared of transferring them and messing up the roots you can use paper towels or newspaper that’s biodegradable !!
Fun fact!!!! You can wet a paper towel, put some seeds on it and place it in a ziplock bag and the seeds will germinate and you can actively track their progress!! It’s really helpful for testing whether or not your seeds are expired or for starting plants earlier than their growing season! And if you’re scared of transferring them and messing up the roots you can use paper towels or newspaper that’s biodegradable !!
tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o2_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o1_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o3_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o4_r1_75sq.png
aaah those are so cute!! i'd love to contribute to one of your raffles one day (maybe plague time??? or any of my element babies if i find a buddy who can hatch in their lair c:)!!

funfact: red pandas sound like chirping birds bahaha
aaah those are so cute!! i'd love to contribute to one of your raffles one day (maybe plague time??? or any of my element babies if i find a buddy who can hatch in their lair c:)!!

funfact: red pandas sound like chirping birds bahaha
ddoaxud-5d0882a8-c87b-49e6-87d8-d2cd33cea714.png
Another one About glimmer and gloom: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWqbiMtoHtY]here[/url] is a YouTube Video showing a very easy technic. I think my average speed with it is between 10-15 seconds per game, which is just insane. Also, a fun(?) fact: laughting gas, today used as an anestetic, was once used as a Party drug. (X-rays also were a party gag. The idea with the gas is only slightly less dangerous) edit: Added the link to the video after it took me embarrissing long to realise I forgot it [emoji=fae scared size=1]
Another one About glimmer and gloom: here is a YouTube Video showing a very easy technic. I think my average speed with it is between 10-15 seconds per game, which is just insane.

Also, a fun(?) fact: laughting gas, today used as an anestetic, was once used as a Party drug. (X-rays also were a party gag. The idea with the gas is only slightly less dangerous)

edit: Added the link to the video after it took me embarrissing long to realise I forgot it
nPqulLR.png
Oops - I missed this.

Got a Level 25 fully stoned triple gold dragon to add for the raffle (CR sent to @juxta13)
Oops - I missed this.

Got a Level 25 fully stoned triple gold dragon to add for the raffle (CR sent to @juxta13)
Such pretty dragons!!

Fun fact: You don't get any treasure or gems from exalting your progens!

Another fun fact: You can bring back dragons that you've exalted!
Such pretty dragons!!

Fun fact: You don't get any treasure or gems from exalting your progens!

Another fun fact: You can bring back dragons that you've exalted!
@thestuffedanimal
Here's another Den Expansion guide with a really nice Tracker spreadsheet.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2635549/1#post_2635549
@thestuffedanimal
Here's another Den Expansion guide with a really nice Tracker spreadsheet.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2635549/1#post_2635549
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 922 923