Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | TMC | Mulberry Mummery Raffle [CLOSED!]
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Whoops, I hecked up. Misunderstanding on my end. But hey, that means there's one more round of winners, so here we go! [center][b]Here are the Round 11 winners![/b][/center] [list=1][*]@RustyAce [*]@clover61 [*]@Ludwiggle [*]@Meredith44 [*]@ciceqi [*]@HSoup [*]@/Guzmas[/list] You have [b]24 hours[/b] to respond with your prize pack choices; the last person will receive their prize as a surprise :) I am [b]subscribed[/b] to this thread, so there is no need to ping; just list the number of your choices that corresponds to your number in the list and I'll make sure to note it. For example, number 2 should list two prizes from most to less wanted, while number 6 should list six prizes, also from most to less wanted. You will receive one of the prizes based on their availability. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me either here or by PM. Thank you for supporting us and congratulations again! ----- For ease of access, here are the remaining packs: [center] [quote=Trickmurk][item=Vista: Trickmurk Circus] [item=Shimmering Pinecone] [item=Chessknight Chest] [i]Vista: Trickmurk Circus, Shimmering Pinecone x99, Chessknight Chest[/i][/quote] [quote=Who Turned the Lights Out?][skin=23992] [item=Tick-Tock] [i]Skin: Eclipse the Sun, Tick-Tock[/i][/quote] [quote=Burn the Mistake][item=Gaseous Ignition Chest] [item=Remove Gene: Primary] [item=Igniteus Chest] [i]Gaseous Ignition Chest, Remove Gene: Primary, Igniteus Chest[/i][/quote] [quote=Vacation on the Beach][indent][columns][outfit=326915][nextcol] [item=Mobile Stick][nextcol] [i]Runebead Necklace Bamboo Sedge Hat Mobile Stick x50[/i][/columns][/quote] [quote=Wednesday][item=Pink Wooly Antennae] [item=Pink Wooly Coat] [item=Pink Wooly Tail] [i]Pink Wooly Antennae, Pink Wooly Coat, Pink Wooly Tail[/i][/quote] [quote=Improved Memory][item=Plum Wooly Antennae] [item=Plum Wooly Coat] [item=Plum Wooly Tail] [i]Plum Wooly Antennae, Plum Wooly Coat, Plum Wooly Tail[/i][/quote] [quote=Blood Orange][item=Scarlet Wooly Antennae] [item=Scarlet Wooly Coat] [item=Scarlet Wooly Tail] [i]Scarlet Wooly Antennae, Scarlet Wooly Coat, Scarlet Wooly Tail[/i][/quote]
Whoops, I hecked up. Misunderstanding on my end. But hey, that means there's one more round of winners, so here we go!
Here are the Round 11 winners!
  1. @RustyAce
  2. @clover61
  3. @Ludwiggle
  4. @Meredith44
  5. @ciceqi
  6. @HSoup
  7. @/Guzmas

You have 24 hours to respond with your prize pack choices; the last person will receive their prize as a surprise :)

I am subscribed to this thread, so there is no need to ping; just list the number of your choices that corresponds to your number in the list and I'll make sure to note it. For example, number 2 should list two prizes from most to less wanted, while number 6 should list six prizes, also from most to less wanted. You will receive one of the prizes based on their availability.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me either here or by PM.

Thank you for supporting us and congratulations again!

For ease of access, here are the remaining packs:

Trickmurk wrote:
Vista: Trickmurk Circus Shimmering Pinecone Chessknight Chest
Vista: Trickmurk Circus, Shimmering Pinecone x99, Chessknight Chest

Who Turned the Lights Out? wrote:
Tick-Tock
Skin: Eclipse the Sun, Tick-Tock

Burn the Mistake wrote:
Gaseous Ignition Chest Remove Gene: Primary Igniteus Chest
Gaseous Ignition Chest, Remove Gene: Primary, Igniteus Chest

Vacation on the Beach wrote:
Beads and Bamboo
Mobile Stick Runebead Necklace
Bamboo Sedge Hat
Mobile Stick x50

Wednesday wrote:
Pink Wooly Antennae Pink Wooly Coat Pink Wooly Tail
Pink Wooly Antennae, Pink Wooly Coat, Pink Wooly Tail

Improved Memory wrote:
Plum Wooly Antennae Plum Wooly Coat Plum Wooly Tail
Plum Wooly Antennae, Plum Wooly Coat, Plum Wooly Tail

Blood Orange wrote:
Scarlet Wooly Antennae Scarlet Wooly Coat Scarlet Wooly Tail
Scarlet Wooly Antennae, Scarlet Wooly Coat, Scarlet Wooly Tail
Oh sweet, thanks!

I'll take Who Turned the Lights Out? !
Oh sweet, thanks!

I'll take Who Turned the Lights Out? !
drytil_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yi1.png EsNfa6g.png
@Cinderfire

Thank you so much!

My first choice is burn the mistake
my second choice is trickmurk.
@Cinderfire

Thank you so much!

My first choice is burn the mistake
my second choice is trickmurk.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Pass, but thanks--feel free to give whatever's not claimed to the last person as well! :D
Pass, but thanks--feel free to give whatever's not claimed to the last person as well! :D
9o5YF7O.png
Thank you so much! And thank you for putting the options to choose from in the post. I’m always on mobile, so it was a huge help. =D

Trickmurk
Improved Memory
Wednesday
Blood Orange
Vacation On the Beach

(Since I am second to last on the list, I went ahead and left out the 2 prizes that were already choosen. I hope thats okay.)
Thank you so much! And thank you for putting the options to choose from in the post. I’m always on mobile, so it was a huge help. =D

Trickmurk
Improved Memory
Wednesday
Blood Orange
Vacation On the Beach

(Since I am second to last on the list, I went ahead and left out the 2 prizes that were already choosen. I hope thats okay.)
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Thanks. And as Hsoup said, I'm on mobile, so thanks for putting the choices in the post. It made things a lot easier.

Trickmurk
Who turned the lights out
Burn the mistake
Blood orange

Thanks. And as Hsoup said, I'm on mobile, so thanks for putting the choices in the post. It made things a lot easier.

Trickmurk
Who turned the lights out
Burn the mistake
Blood orange

Thank you! Almost didn't see this.

Improved Memory
Trickmurk
Vacation on the Beach
Thank you! Almost didn't see this.

Improved Memory
Trickmurk
Vacation on the Beach
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif

Lupo
+3FR Time
Selling Everything

Leaving FR
@Cinderfire - hello there, I know this is awfully late, but I only recently discovered badges and how they work. And now I can't get enough of them :-) I am very grateful Shadow tracks levels for the persitent badges for me. I sent in 367 levels in the TMC push, but didn't claim my badges then. Could you possibly send them to me so much later? That would be wonderful. Thank you for your time.
@Cinderfire - hello there, I know this is awfully late, but I only recently discovered badges and how they work. And now I can't get enough of them :-) I am very grateful Shadow tracks levels for the persitent badges for me. I sent in 367 levels in the TMC push, but didn't claim my badges then. Could you possibly send them to me so much later? That would be wonderful. Thank you for your time.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89