Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~~FREE DRAGONS FROM FALKA~~ R:01.01.2018
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
IT'S CLOSED NOW, I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE OPEN AGAIN

Hi everybody! Welcome to the ~~Falcon's dragon giveaway~~ !
(it's not only falcon gene dragons, its only nice giveaway's name, I like falcons)
I have some free dragons for you. You can choose one of them until I refresh the list. Then you can choose one dragon again. I will add date so you will know if you can choose again.

To get free dragon, you must write which dragon you want and do 2 things:
1. write, why you choose this dragon
2. write what do you want to do with dragon (dress, gen change, breed change, new name, pairing etc.)

Don't forget to ping me, write: @(my nickname)
(please be kind)
(please, read rules carefully! you will not be able to get dragon if you don't follow :c )

So this is ~~DRAGON LIST~~ (REFRESHED!!! 01.01.2018)

CLICK ON THE DRAGON TO SEE HIM/HER BIGGER!

PINGLIST
(if you want to be added and know when something new is happening just tell me ;) )
please remember to tell when you want to be added or removed!

@cheilith @SilverQuark (if g1)
IT'S CLOSED NOW, I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE OPEN AGAIN

Hi everybody! Welcome to the ~~Falcon's dragon giveaway~~ !
(it's not only falcon gene dragons, its only nice giveaway's name, I like falcons)
I have some free dragons for you. You can choose one of them until I refresh the list. Then you can choose one dragon again. I will add date so you will know if you can choose again.

To get free dragon, you must write which dragon you want and do 2 things:
1. write, why you choose this dragon
2. write what do you want to do with dragon (dress, gen change, breed change, new name, pairing etc.)

Don't forget to ping me, write: @(my nickname)
(please be kind)
(please, read rules carefully! you will not be able to get dragon if you don't follow :c )

So this is ~~DRAGON LIST~~ (REFRESHED!!! 01.01.2018)

CLICK ON THE DRAGON TO SEE HIM/HER BIGGER!

PINGLIST
(if you want to be added and know when something new is happening just tell me ;) )
please remember to tell when you want to be added or removed!

@cheilith @SilverQuark (if g1)
May I have MrPurple?
May I have MrPurple?
USm-Pu0-2.jpg
I want this dragons because hes really cool and I like his colors, I'd use him for breeding purposes.
I want this dragons because hes really cool and I like his colors, I'd use him for breeding purposes.
USm-Pu0-2.jpg
@Falka can I have Fosfora? I chose her because I love imperials, and I'd like to use her colors and genes to breed some very pretty imperials hatchlings!
@Falka can I have Fosfora? I chose her because I love imperials, and I'd like to use her colors and genes to breed some very pretty imperials hatchlings!
q4FFdfs.png
@Falka

Oh, can I get Stark? I chose him because I don't have any imperial males yet, and I'd love to pair him with Luna in my lair, when she's ready to breed!
@Falka

Oh, can I get Stark? I chose him because I don't have any imperial males yet, and I'd love to pair him with Luna in my lair, when she's ready to breed!
@Falka
could i get Dawn? I haven't seen such an amazing color combination on a dragon before, and i'd like to have her to breed with and give some lore, as i start to work on that
@Falka
could i get Dawn? I haven't seen such an amazing color combination on a dragon before, and i'd like to have her to breed with and give some lore, as i start to work on that
25fu4ux.jpg
@Falka Can I please have Snowy? I have a soft spot for soft blue colors, and I'd love to have her to breed more beautiful blue babies with!
@Falka Can I please have Snowy? I have a soft spot for soft blue colors, and I'd love to have her to breed more beautiful blue babies with!
@Youngxwild and that's why his name is MrPurple, his awesome colours! ^^ Of course, MrPurple is now yours. Check crossroads to take him.

PS; remember to ping me next time because it's easier to find someone's message.
@Youngxwild and that's why his name is MrPurple, his awesome colours! ^^ Of course, MrPurple is now yours. Check crossroads to take him.

PS; remember to ping me next time because it's easier to find someone's message.
@Herja I love imperials too^^ Fosfora is yours now.
@Herja I love imperials too^^ Fosfora is yours now.
@Pwrang so you have one now, Stark is yours! :)
@Pwrang so you have one now, Stark is yours! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8