Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~~FREE DRAGONS FROM FALKA~~ R:01.01.2018
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Falka Can I get EmeraldWinged if he’s still available?
@Falka Can I get EmeraldWinged if he’s still available?
M2n45sj2_o.png
@ALEXMERCER242 he is still available :) You can get he when you answer my 2 questions:

1. why you choose this dragon?
2. what do you want to do with dragon? (dress, gen change, breed change, new name, pairing etc.)
@ALEXMERCER242 he is still available :) You can get he when you answer my 2 questions:

1. why you choose this dragon?
2. what do you want to do with dragon? (dress, gen change, breed change, new name, pairing etc.)
@Falka

Hi, I'd love to be on the pinglist :) I am especially looking for G1 dragons, but none of those you have right now catch my eye. If you add others, please let me know. Thank you!
@Falka

Hi, I'd love to be on the pinglist :) I am especially looking for G1 dragons, but none of those you have right now catch my eye. If you add others, please let me know. Thank you!
Can I have leaf?

1. She is a beautiful xxx emerald that would go great with my xxx jade.
2. To pair with my jade boy, Yudai
Can I have leaf?

1. She is a beautiful xxx emerald that would go great with my xxx jade.
2. To pair with my jade boy, Yudai
Jjr11Cm.png
@SilverQuark sure ;)

@cynefin16 of course, she's yours :) Next time remember to ping me, write: @(my nickname) , then it's easier to find someone's message
@SilverQuark sure ;)

@cynefin16 of course, she's yours :) Next time remember to ping me, write: @(my nickname) , then it's easier to find someone's message
New!!! ~~DRAGON LIST~~ (REFRESHED!!! 01.01.2018)

PS; please, read rules carefully! you will not be able to get dragon if you don't follow :C

Pinglist:
@SilverQuark
New!!! ~~DRAGON LIST~~ (REFRESHED!!! 01.01.2018)

PS; please, read rules carefully! you will not be able to get dragon if you don't follow :C

Pinglist:
@SilverQuark
Thanks for the ping! I didn't see anything I'm interested in, but feel free to keep pinging :)
Thanks for the ping! I didn't see anything I'm interested in, but feel free to keep pinging :)
@Falka If Emeraldwinged is still available may I please have him?
I chose him because I love Pearlcatcher dragons and I would like to breed him with some of my females.
@Falka If Emeraldwinged is still available may I please have him?
I chose him because I love Pearlcatcher dragons and I would like to breed him with some of my females.
The alphabet begins with abc,
Numbers start with 1, 2, 3,
Music begins with do-re-mi,
And friendship begins with you and me.
@Marbear03 Yes, Emeraldwinged is still available. He's waiting for you in the crossroads! ^^
@Marbear03 Yes, Emeraldwinged is still available. He's waiting for you in the crossroads! ^^
@Falka

May I have Brownie? I like the brown and white on her, and I plan to give her apparel and some lore :]
@Falka

May I have Brownie? I like the brown and white on her, and I plan to give her apparel and some lore :]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8