Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~~FREE DRAGONS FROM FALKA~~ R:01.01.2018
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@falka Thank you!!
@falka Thank you!!
@falka I chose Goldhorns because I think he's really gorgeous. I don't know much about flight rising yet cause i'm super new but i plan to breed him with my other dragons and dress him once i figure out how apparel works
@falka I chose Goldhorns because I think he's really gorgeous. I don't know much about flight rising yet cause i'm super new but i plan to breed him with my other dragons and dress him once i figure out how apparel works
a64894b3b40047543aad2095e80fe471a48a0b00.png ab Banescale Forge
Hatchery

Breeding varied and colorful Banes! >;}
GLMwkdE.png
xYQkuHQ.png
e8ui075.png
m75an0x.png
ll0CfnD.png
2rWR3yh.png
ab Cp2t1jF.png
@plantdaddymin I'm sure you will know more soon. Have fun here on flight rising! Goldhorns is yours!
@plantdaddymin I'm sure you will know more soon. Have fun here on flight rising! Goldhorns is yours!
@Falka
Could I have SnowWing please.
Her colors are stunning and would fit in with most of the dragons in my lair.
I would DEFINATLEY use her for breeding and never sell her.
@Falka
Could I have SnowWing please.
Her colors are stunning and would fit in with most of the dragons in my lair.
I would DEFINATLEY use her for breeding and never sell her.
hgbYaMw.png
@HeronWind I'm happy you like her so much ^^ Snowwing is yours now!
@HeronWind I'm happy you like her so much ^^ Snowwing is yours now!
@Falka
I really like Carmine. I chose her because her colour combination is really pretty, and goes well with a fire lair I think. I haven't quite figured out the whole gene thing yet, but I would like to find her a mate in similar colours to breed her with :)
@Falka
I really like Carmine. I chose her because her colour combination is really pretty, and goes well with a fire lair I think. I haven't quite figured out the whole gene thing yet, but I would like to find her a mate in similar colours to breed her with :)
@Cindermaw good luck! Carmine is yours now :)
@Cindermaw good luck! Carmine is yours now :)
@Falka Thank you very much! :D
@Falka Thank you very much! :D
@Falka
Is Tora available? She's very pretty ^^
@Falka
Is Tora available? She's very pretty ^^
ew9u8Xp.png
@blackcat886 yes, she's available ;) You can have her if you answear my second question:
what do you want to do with dragon (dress, gen change, breed change, new name, pairing etc.)

@blackcat886 yes, she's available ;) You can have her if you answear my second question:
what do you want to do with dragon (dress, gen change, breed change, new name, pairing etc.)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8