Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Coli Mystery Raffles- Round 8- OPEN!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
congratulations!
I also voted on the next one I am excited :D
congratulations!
I also voted on the next one I am excited :D
an5nAto.png
@Clya can I go on the pinglist please? not trying to use this to complete my coli collections or anything oh no
@Clya can I go on the pinglist please? not trying to use this to complete my coli collections or anything oh no
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@TsarinaTorment
Added! :D
@TsarinaTorment
Added! :D
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya I would love to be added to the pinglist.
@Clya I would love to be added to the pinglist.
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@AlvildaBright
Added!
@AlvildaBright
Added!
[columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/i8Xtr2A.gif[/img][nextcol] [size=5]Raffle Round #2[/size] Happy Flameforger's Everyone! I'm happy to announce Round 2 of the raffle...In the Volcanic Vents! All fest currency and chests received will be tossed into the pot, however as I will also be farming for myself this week, I will be keeping track of what I earn vs what the raffle earns. I will be aiming for [b]AT LEAST 3 hours[/b] of Raffle farming time :) Tickets are 1 gem or 1,000 treasure or 2 [item=Glowing Ember] Don't forget! There are multiple ways to earn tickets [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2258587/1#post_28936511]all in this post here![/url] --------------------------------------------------- @MissFranTastic @Zillua @B00KW0RM @LadyKnightKatsa @Meowruff @Phaedra @PeppermintStars @Mayflower2705 @Audiellah @TsarinaTorment @AlvildaBright
i8Xtr2A.gif
Raffle Round #2

Happy Flameforger's Everyone!

I'm happy to announce Round 2 of the raffle...In the Volcanic Vents!

All fest currency and chests received will be tossed into the pot, however as I will also be farming for myself this week, I will be keeping track of what I earn vs what the raffle earns. I will be aiming for AT LEAST 3 hours of Raffle farming time :)

Tickets are 1 gem or 1,000 treasure or 2 Glowing Ember

Don't forget! There are multiple ways to earn tickets all in this post here!

@MissFranTastic @Zillua @B00KW0RM @LadyKnightKatsa @Meowruff @Phaedra @PeppermintStars @Mayflower2705 @Audiellah @TsarinaTorment @AlvildaBright
@ardarious check it out! :)
@ardarious check it out! :)
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@CLYA
please add me to the general pinglist :))

also sending money/fest for tickets
@CLYA
please add me to the general pinglist :))

also sending money/fest for tickets
an5nAto.png
@SuperBacon
Added!
And thanks!
@SuperBacon
Added!
And thanks!
@Clya I just reread the first posts and you said that this raffle will end on August 1. Did you mean September 1? Lol it confused me XD (I'll be buying tickets later don't worry :)
@Clya I just reread the first posts and you said that this raffle will end on August 1. Did you mean September 1? Lol it confused me XD (I'll be buying tickets later don't worry :)
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24