Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShadowDom]Twilight Babysitters
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36
@Razii
I'm back :) Our sheet says that you have 8 spaces left - can I fill them in with fodder (or even with 9 to have all 3 full CRs?) Thank you!

@Ariizumi

Can I fill all your offered 15 spaces with fodder or would you prefer to keep some open for another sender? What kind of food would you prefer to go with them? Thank you!

@hawchoo
Hello! I'm sending you 12 fodder - and some insects :) Will be waiting for the CRs back and thank you for helping us!
@Razii
I'm back :) Our sheet says that you have 8 spaces left - can I fill them in with fodder (or even with 9 to have all 3 full CRs?) Thank you!

@Ariizumi

Can I fill all your offered 15 spaces with fodder or would you prefer to keep some open for another sender? What kind of food would you prefer to go with them? Thank you!

@hawchoo
Hello! I'm sending you 12 fodder - and some insects :) Will be waiting for the CRs back and thank you for helping us!
JQQ3Fjt.png
@RedWillia You can send them all to me! I can actually offer 30 spaces now, since I'll be clearing some fodder from my lair later. Don't worry about the food, I have plenty to keep them all fed and well until they're ready to return to you. I'm not home yet but will be within an hour, so feel free to set up the CRs/PAs and I'll queue them back to you after I reach home.
@RedWillia You can send them all to me! I can actually offer 30 spaces now, since I'll be clearing some fodder from my lair later. Don't worry about the food, I have plenty to keep them all fed and well until they're ready to return to you. I'm not home yet but will be within an hour, so feel free to set up the CRs/PAs and I'll queue them back to you after I reach home.
giphy.gif
@Ariizumi
Thank you for hosting the first 15 dragons :)
Can I fill your other 15 spaces? Or would you prefer to wait or use them for our artists for fodder services?

EDIT: Sending 15 - please cancel if too much :)
@Ariizumi
Thank you for hosting the first 15 dragons :)
Can I fill your other 15 spaces? Or would you prefer to wait or use them for our artists for fodder services?

EDIT: Sending 15 - please cancel if too much :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
@RedWillia

Sure, I can take 9, fire away whenever you're ready. =)
@RedWillia

Sure, I can take 9, fire away whenever you're ready. =)
dxGFMNt.png
Bump
Bump
@RedWillia 12 accepted and return CRs already set up
@RedWillia 12 accepted and return CRs already set up
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
@ghosthymn

Hi! Could you mark the dragons you sent my way as "Pending" on the spreadsheet, since I've set up return CRs? :)
@ghosthymn

Hi! Could you mark the dragons you sent my way as "Pending" on the spreadsheet, since I've set up return CRs? :)
@Exeidur oops, sorry about that!! done ^^
@Exeidur oops, sorry about that!! done ^^
@ghosthymn

Thank you :D
@ghosthymn

Thank you :D
@Exeidur ofc, ty for the reminder!! :D
@Exeidur ofc, ty for the reminder!! :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36