Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShadowDom]Twilight Babysitters
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@valarauka I'm online right now and have 29 spaces
@valarauka I'm online right now and have 29 spaces
bEvLAND.png
@Thoracosaurus

I've sent you some hatchlings for the rest of your listed spaces; please let me know if you'd like any food.
@Thoracosaurus

I've sent you some hatchlings for the rest of your listed spaces; please let me know if you'd like any food.
2e2UMYR.png
@valarauka

Okay! I should be fine on food, but thank you.
@valarauka

Okay! I should be fine on food, but thank you.
bQiQUFQ.png
@Quenya Can I send you some hatchlings?
@Quenya Can I send you some hatchlings?
2e2UMYR.png
@valarauka
got everything =D sending them back, pick them whenever ^^
@valarauka
got everything =D sending them back, pick them whenever ^^
@Hyacindy One breed bonus is missing on the sheet, I sent 3 spirals :)
@Hyacindy One breed bonus is missing on the sheet, I sent 3 spirals :)
Please ping @Philli
2 I , 2 L :)
@Philli Whoops, thanks for catching it. I'll look through in a minute. Sorry! ^_^;
@Philli Whoops, thanks for catching it. I'll look through in a minute. Sorry! ^_^;
KwIe9.gif21hML.gif
@Hyacindy Thank you! =)
@Hyacindy Thank you! =)
Please ping @Philli
2 I , 2 L :)
@Mudkip

How many spots do you have available? Your note says 10 but the counter says 34.
@Mudkip

How many spots do you have available? Your note says 10 but the counter says 34.
2e2UMYR.png
@Valarauka

Sorry about the confusion. That note was there because my number was saying I only had 2 spots open for a while. As of right now, I have 48 spots open. I've been really bad about saying when I'm off and on, but I do have to head off for a while. If you'd like to send me hatchlings, I'll be around in about a half hour to accept any trades I have left.
@Valarauka

Sorry about the confusion. That note was there because my number was saying I only had 2 spots open for a while. As of right now, I have 48 spots open. I've been really bad about saying when I'm off and on, but I do have to head off for a while. If you'd like to send me hatchlings, I'll be around in about a half hour to accept any trades I have left.
championsinferno2_by_intelligentwolf-d83ppia.jpg
Click the banner to see my (finished) project of getting a Bobobo imp!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36