Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShadowDom]Twilight Babysitters
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36
@phoeniixfire

Hi! Just wondering how I'd go about exchanging my tickets from here for foddart? How many tickets equal 1 level? Because I'd very much like to get some foddart pieces if that's possible :x
@phoeniixfire

Hi! Just wondering how I'd go about exchanging my tickets from here for foddart? How many tickets equal 1 level? Because I'd very much like to get some foddart pieces if that's possible :x
@Exeidur For our foddart, one level equals one ticket. I'm not quite sure I follow you though. You want to turn your boarding tickets for the raffle into foddart tickets?
@Exeidur For our foddart, one level equals one ticket. I'm not quite sure I follow you though. You want to turn your boarding tickets for the raffle into foddart tickets?
@phoeniixfire

Oh! I think I might have misunderstood. In the second post here, it says
"If you prefer art, why not check out our Foddart here - they even have their own mini-raffle that includes accents and custom art!"

And I thought it meant that you could turn tickets from here into foddart tickets. But then I thought that probably wouldn't quite work, because you get so many tickets here and it'd be really difficult to convert, so that's why I was asking, haha. I just read it wrong, sorry about that :x
@phoeniixfire

Oh! I think I might have misunderstood. In the second post here, it says
"If you prefer art, why not check out our Foddart here - they even have their own mini-raffle that includes accents and custom art!"

And I thought it meant that you could turn tickets from here into foddart tickets. But then I thought that probably wouldn't quite work, because you get so many tickets here and it'd be really difficult to convert, so that's why I was asking, haha. I just read it wrong, sorry about that :x
@Mirna
Hello! I will be sending you 12 leveled fodder - please let me know what kind of food you'd like with them :)
@Mirna
Hello! I will be sending you 12 leveled fodder - please let me know what kind of food you'd like with them :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
@RedWillia
Insects would be great! ^^
@RedWillia
Insects would be great! ^^
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Ashtar sending 15 fodder, no rush on accepting! ^^
@Ashtar sending 15 fodder, no rush on accepting! ^^
@Exeidur Ah yes, that's just an ad, sorry about the confusion. Thank you for supporting us.
@Exeidur Ah yes, that's just an ad, sorry about the confusion. Thank you for supporting us.
@phoeniixfire

No problem! I'll see whether I can train some dragons to send to the raffle or foddart as well ^^
@phoeniixfire

No problem! I'll see whether I can train some dragons to send to the raffle or foddart as well ^^
@comicsans
Hello! I'm sending you 12 fodder - please let me know what kind of food you'd like :)
@comicsans
Hello! I'm sending you 12 fodder - please let me know what kind of food you'd like :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
Bump

Still got 15 spaces available if anyone needs to send dragons my way. :)
Bump

Still got 15 spaces available if anyone needs to send dragons my way. :)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36