Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WaterDom] Shipwreck Showdown (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71
I want to sell three level four fodders. Who do I give them too?
I want to sell three level four fodders. Who do I give them too?
light_small.pngNa9CPuM.giflight_small.png
@Krycelli

with google trad help

Cuckoo, I'm the little sister of Gemme
There is something I do not understand: either we send dragons for tickets, or we sell them?
All the links provided redirect to the same page ^^
@Krycelli

with google trad help

Cuckoo, I'm the little sister of Gemme
There is something I do not understand: either we send dragons for tickets, or we sell them?
All the links provided redirect to the same page ^^
@LylaNoir

You can sell them and get tickets at the same time (our raffle lane), OR you can sell them without getting any tickets (Public Buy), OR you can "donate" them and get three times the amount of tickets but with no treasure payment.

Hope that helps!

Just saw the edit: They might look similar, but they're different threads. You can check the title's and the users who posted them.

Google translate:

Vous pouvez les vendre et obtenir des billets en même temps (notre ligne de tirage au sort), ou vous pouvez les vendre sans avoir de billets (Achat public), ou vous pouvez les «faire un don» et obtenir trois fois le montant des billets mais sans trésor Paiement.

J'espère que cela pourra aider!

Voyez simplement l'édition: ils pourraient sembler similaires, mais ce sont des fils différents. Vous pouvez vérifier les titres et les utilisateurs qui les ont affichés.
@LylaNoir

You can sell them and get tickets at the same time (our raffle lane), OR you can sell them without getting any tickets (Public Buy), OR you can "donate" them and get three times the amount of tickets but with no treasure payment.

Hope that helps!

Just saw the edit: They might look similar, but they're different threads. You can check the title's and the users who posted them.

Google translate:

Vous pouvez les vendre et obtenir des billets en même temps (notre ligne de tirage au sort), ou vous pouvez les vendre sans avoir de billets (Achat public), ou vous pouvez les «faire un don» et obtenir trois fois le montant des billets mais sans trésor Paiement.

J'espère que cela pourra aider!

Voyez simplement l'édition: ils pourraient sembler similaires, mais ce sont des fils différents. Vous pouvez vérifier les titres et les utilisateurs qui les ont affichés.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Starkindler76 sending in a lvl 6 noc for 12,250t and 60 tickets via PA
@Starkindler76 sending in a lvl 6 noc for 12,250t and 60 tickets via PA

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
@snowbelle @brit @omiki @ilimati @leilay

Troubleshoot pinglist.

I end someone to check what happen to six my dragons I can't tell what happened to them. I noticed my numbers went down so I like to ask for some help on that :)

Edit - 3 are missing now figured out the other 3
@snowbelle @brit @omiki @ilimati @leilay

Troubleshoot pinglist.

I end someone to check what happen to six my dragons I can't tell what happened to them. I noticed my numbers went down so I like to ask for some help on that :)

Edit - 3 are missing now figured out the other 3
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
@Krycelli

Oh God, I'm a little new, my sister is not available and I can not find how to sell dragons and have tickets at the same time
Do I have to register somewhere?
I think I need a step-by-step explanation
@Krycelli

Oh God, I'm a little new, my sister is not available and I can not find how to sell dragons and have tickets at the same time
Do I have to register somewhere?
I think I need a step-by-step explanation
@LylaNoir

All you have to do is send the dragons, the sheet automatically awards tickets based on what level the dragon is and if it has any of the daily bonuses.

@Sukio

Do you have dragon IDs for the missing fodder and who you sent them to? I can escalate it to @snowbelle with that information when she's online next! :D
@LylaNoir

All you have to do is send the dragons, the sheet automatically awards tickets based on what level the dragon is and if it has any of the daily bonuses.

@Sukio

Do you have dragon IDs for the missing fodder and who you sent them to? I can escalate it to @snowbelle with that information when she's online next! :D
@Krycelli putting up a lvl 6 fae for 13g and 60 tickets
I might send in a few more lvl 6's to you. 13g is where I break even on buying fodder :P
Why is it so expensive!
@Krycelli putting up a lvl 6 fae for 13g and 60 tickets
I might send in a few more lvl 6's to you. 13g is where I break even on buying fodder :P
Why is it so expensive!

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
@Omiki

I send them to whom?
And by what means? CR, PA or MP?
@Omiki

I send them to whom?
And by what means? CR, PA or MP?
@Omiki

I think so but its hard to tell when we can't see tickets but i do know its these are the ones missing as teh other three just got plugged in xD

but here they are :D Yay ridges!

27341059 - lv 5
12464499 - lv7 (breed bonus)
33924036 - lv 5 (breed bonus)
@Omiki

I think so but its hard to tell when we can't see tickets but i do know its these are the ones missing as teh other three just got plugged in xD

but here they are :D Yay ridges!

27341059 - lv 5
12464499 - lv7 (breed bonus)
33924036 - lv 5 (breed bonus)
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71