Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WaterDom] Shipwreck Showdown (Closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
First of, awesome raffle and great prizes!

Second, dumb I've-never-taken-part-in-a-raffle question, @Snowbelle:
How do I send a trained dragon via private auction? Just take one of the attendants and put the dragon up for 1t? Aaand do I have to do anything with the spreadsheets? Because I'm on mobile almost permanently and that would be a bit difficult. :/
First of, awesome raffle and great prizes!

Second, dumb I've-never-taken-part-in-a-raffle question, @Snowbelle:
How do I send a trained dragon via private auction? Just take one of the attendants and put the dragon up for 1t? Aaand do I have to do anything with the spreadsheets? Because I'm on mobile almost permanently and that would be a bit difficult. :/
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
@momoi I'm sending you two dragons via Private Auction - do let me know if I've got anything wrong! :)
@momoi I'm sending you two dragons via Private Auction - do let me know if I've got anything wrong! :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva you did them perfectly :) thank you for supporting water!
@Lundlaeva you did them perfectly :) thank you for supporting water!
@Alixe Hey there I believe I can answer your question! You have two options in sending in a PA - you can send it for payout or for 1 treasure.

We have a chart with our payouts listed for each level and all the bonuses on the first page here. Prices will change during the week as the fodder price rises and our spreadsheet will have the most up to date prices listed.

If you send in for 1t in a PA you will get three times the raffle tickets which is nice if there's a prize you really want. Whatever way works best for you!
@Alixe Hey there I believe I can answer your question! You have two options in sending in a PA - you can send it for payout or for 1 treasure.

We have a chart with our payouts listed for each level and all the bonuses on the first page here. Prices will change during the week as the fodder price rises and our spreadsheet will have the most up to date prices listed.

If you send in for 1t in a PA you will get three times the raffle tickets which is nice if there's a prize you really want. Whatever way works best for you!
@momoi
Oh, that's great! Thanks for the answer!
@momoi
Oh, that's great! Thanks for the answer!
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
@Omiki

Hello the Water! I'm not very smart but I have level 6 to 13 dragons for sale.
And I have trouble understanding you (I am French and pale English like a Spanish cow, sorry) besides, this message is written via google trad ^^. So I have dragons for sale level 6 to 13
You are in push of domination
You seem to have very nice lots of lottery
How do we manage?
(Yes, I know you explain everything and for you, anglophone, it is surely very clear, but for the poor frenchie non anglophone, it is Japanese ^^
@Omiki

Hello the Water! I'm not very smart but I have level 6 to 13 dragons for sale.
And I have trouble understanding you (I am French and pale English like a Spanish cow, sorry) besides, this message is written via google trad ^^. So I have dragons for sale level 6 to 13
You are in push of domination
You seem to have very nice lots of lottery
How do we manage?
(Yes, I know you explain everything and for you, anglophone, it is surely very clear, but for the poor frenchie non anglophone, it is Japanese ^^
@Gemme Hopefully this helps...

You have three options, depending on what you want:

1)Maximum Treasure: Send dragons to the Public Buy, thread here Check the spreadsheet to see who is online to send the dragons to

2)Tickets and Treasure: Send dragons to the Raffle for slightly less payment, plus earn tickets to win prizes in our raffle, thread here Check the spreadsheet to see who is online to send the dragons to (hint: most are the same as the PB, but not always)

3)Maximum Raffle Tickets: Send dragons to Raffle for 1t Private Auction or 1-way CR, same thread as #2, but if you don't get any payment for the dragons so we give you triple the tickets.

Google Translate:

Espérons que cela aide ...

Vous avez trois options, selon ce que vous voulez:

1) Maximum Treasure: Envoyez des dragons à Public Buy, thread ici Vérifiez la feuille de calcul pour voir qui est en ligne Envoyer les dragons à

2) Billets et Treasure: Envoyez des dragons au Raffle pour un peu moins de paiement, plus gagner des billets pour gagner des prix dans notre tirage au sort, ici Vérifiez la feuille de calcul pour voir qui est en ligne pour envoyer les dragons à (indice: la plupart sont les mêmes que le PB, mais pas toujours)

3) Billets de raquette maximum: envoyez des dragons à Raffle pour 1t de vente aux enchères privée ou CR à 1 voie, même fil numéro 2, mais si vous n'obtenez aucun paiement pour les dragons, nous vous donnons trois fois les billets.

Thanks for supporting Water / Merci d'avoir soutenu l'eau
@Gemme Hopefully this helps...

You have three options, depending on what you want:

1)Maximum Treasure: Send dragons to the Public Buy, thread here Check the spreadsheet to see who is online to send the dragons to

2)Tickets and Treasure: Send dragons to the Raffle for slightly less payment, plus earn tickets to win prizes in our raffle, thread here Check the spreadsheet to see who is online to send the dragons to (hint: most are the same as the PB, but not always)

3)Maximum Raffle Tickets: Send dragons to Raffle for 1t Private Auction or 1-way CR, same thread as #2, but if you don't get any payment for the dragons so we give you triple the tickets.

Google Translate:

Espérons que cela aide ...

Vous avez trois options, selon ce que vous voulez:

1) Maximum Treasure: Envoyez des dragons à Public Buy, thread ici Vérifiez la feuille de calcul pour voir qui est en ligne Envoyer les dragons à

2) Billets et Treasure: Envoyez des dragons au Raffle pour un peu moins de paiement, plus gagner des billets pour gagner des prix dans notre tirage au sort, ici Vérifiez la feuille de calcul pour voir qui est en ligne pour envoyer les dragons à (indice: la plupart sont les mêmes que le PB, mais pas toujours)

3) Billets de raquette maximum: envoyez des dragons à Raffle pour 1t de vente aux enchères privée ou CR à 1 voie, même fil numéro 2, mais si vous n'obtenez aucun paiement pour les dragons, nous vous donnons trois fois les billets.

Thanks for supporting Water / Merci d'avoir soutenu l'eau
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@momoi Hey there , I'll send ove 5 dragons at level 7 :3 Could I get gems?
@momoi Hey there , I'll send ove 5 dragons at level 7 :3 Could I get gems?
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge go ahead!
@Drachenschwinge go ahead!
@Omiki Do you have a link to the in-flight raffle?
@Omiki Do you have a link to the in-flight raffle?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71