Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WaterDom] Shipwreck Showdown (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
@Omiki Oops, one more question-- When I record the number of dragons/levels I send in that case, is there anyone I should send those totals to or will you just be going on the honor system for the sake of using the badge?
@Omiki Oops, one more question-- When I record the number of dragons/levels I send in that case, is there anyone I should send those totals to or will you just be going on the honor system for the sake of using the badge?
@TwinFish

100% honor system! :D
@TwinFish

100% honor system! :D
AWESOME raffle, Water! Good luck this week~
AWESOME raffle, Water! Good luck this week~
wzRAAhQ.png
@Omiki
Hi Waters !
Do you need babysitter to keep your dragons permanent during your combat week?
If so, what is the procedure for you to propose slots in our lairs?
Personally, I have 60 seats available.
I have to say that this message is written via google translation, I am French, and a real quiche in English ^^
@Omiki
Hi Waters !
Do you need babysitter to keep your dragons permanent during your combat week?
If so, what is the procedure for you to propose slots in our lairs?
Personally, I have 60 seats available.
I have to say that this message is written via google translation, I am French, and a real quiche in English ^^
Time to start accepting again! :D
Time to start accepting again! :D
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
[center][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/1215rf8.jpg[/img] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2229454#post_28211642]OOOOHHHH[/url][/center]
Na5WGHa.png
@brit

GHOSTBUSTIN TIME!
@brit

GHOSTBUSTIN TIME!
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale I will get your tickets recorded!
@Stanzascale I will get your tickets recorded!
Na5WGHa.png
@brit

Yay! Thank you (and thanks for coming up with this adorable thread-stalking motivation too). :D
@brit

Yay! Thank you (and thanks for coming up with this adorable thread-stalking motivation too). :D
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
What an awesome raffle :o I love all the prizes, any of them would be fantastic!
What an awesome raffle :o I love all the prizes, any of them would be fantastic!
oTVkboM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71