Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WaterDom] Shipwreck Showdown (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
Go water :D
Go water :D
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
@Regenwasserherz

Should be fixed now :)
@Regenwasserherz

Should be fixed now :)
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Send me ALL the dragons! :D
Send me ALL the dragons! :D
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@snowbelle @brit @omiki @ilimati @leilay I think the calculator is broken? Mine are the highlighted rows: [img]http://i.imgur.com/Iu99sKL.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Uai5NPu.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/UE9tuxj.png[/img] When I sent a 1 dragon PA to someone they said it was 7,000 not 12,000, but that's what the calculator told me! :S
@snowbelle @brit @omiki @ilimati @leilay

I think the calculator is broken? Mine are the highlighted rows:

Iu99sKL.png

Uai5NPu.png

UE9tuxj.png

When I sent a 1 dragon PA to someone they said it was 7,000 not 12,000, but that's what the calculator told me! :S
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
@Cassolotl

The "No" is showing up as a false positive. I have removed the ability to enter anything but "Yes" so this does not happen again.

Generally WaterDom just leaves cells blank to indicate no bonus, so I didn't code "No" into the formula. Sorry for the confusion!
@Cassolotl

The "No" is showing up as a false positive. I have removed the ability to enter anything but "Yes" so this does not happen again.

Generally WaterDom just leaves cells blank to indicate no bonus, so I didn't code "No" into the formula. Sorry for the confusion!
@Omiki Question-- Would I be able to earn the badges if I send dragons to the public buy? I know I wouldn't get any raffle tickets that way, I just love the little boats, lol.
@Omiki Question-- Would I be able to earn the badges if I send dragons to the public buy? I know I wouldn't get any raffle tickets that way, I just love the little boats, lol.
@TwinFish

This off topic but I love your sig just wanted to say that :D
@TwinFish

This off topic but I love your sig just wanted to say that :D
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
@TwinFish

You most definitely can earn the badge by sending dragons to the Public Buy! Because we don't record those dragons, though, you'll want to keep track of how many dragons you sent in yourself ;)

And @Cedric did the boats for us!

I'm heading to sleep now, but if anything is a bit off on the spreadsheet feel free to ping me and I'll fix it when I wake up again :D. Otherwise ilimati is running the show for the next couple of hours <3
@TwinFish

You most definitely can earn the badge by sending dragons to the Public Buy! Because we don't record those dragons, though, you'll want to keep track of how many dragons you sent in yourself ;)

And @Cedric did the boats for us!

I'm heading to sleep now, but if anything is a bit off on the spreadsheet feel free to ping me and I'll fix it when I wake up again :D. Otherwise ilimati is running the show for the next couple of hours <3
@Omiki Perfect, ty!
@Omiki Perfect, ty!
@Omiki Thank you! :)
@Omiki Thank you! :)
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71