Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 305 306
@JackTrader [b]1. What was the last thing you created?[/b] uuh... this lol [img]http://i.imgur.com/zDBPWlc.png[/img] [b]2. Are you a good cook?[/b] yes! i prefer baking though. i'll be starting my second year of culinary school this fall! [b]3. What book do you wish would be turned into a movie?[/b] the rest of the Narnia series. The Silver Chair was my fave book and it'd be the next movie, if they ever do it [b]4. Is there an app that you hate but you use anyway?[/b] the tumblr app. it's missing a ton of features from the desktop site and is pretty buggy, but it's better than using a browser on mobile (not by much lol) [b]5. What was the last thing that you fixed?[/b] my brothers pants! he was trying to impress his friends at school and tore the whole side open
@JackTrader

1. What was the last thing you created? uuh... this lol zDBPWlc.png

2. Are you a good cook? yes! i prefer baking though. i'll be starting my second year of culinary school this fall!

3. What book do you wish would be turned into a movie? the rest of the Narnia series. The Silver Chair was my fave book and it'd be the next movie, if they ever do it

4. Is there an app that you hate but you use anyway? the tumblr app. it's missing a ton of features from the desktop site and is pretty buggy, but it's better than using a browser on mobile (not by much lol)

5. What was the last thing that you fixed? my brothers pants! he was trying to impress his friends at school and tore the whole side open
pLOEioZ.pngjirachi.giftumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do6_r1_100.pngtumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do5_r1_100.pngtumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do4_r1_250.png
1. What was the last thing you created?
I suppose, a drawing for my friend of her braixen maid oc! (Trying to draw something for her birthday!)
2. Are you a good cook?
Im decent, im a better baker though! A little bit of practice and I should improve my cooking, I'm told I over spice though! Imo over spicing is better than under spicing! Lol
3. What book do you wish would be turned into a movie?
I kind of wish that the Chaos Walking series would be turned into a movie..it's just such a great series!
4. Is there an app that you hate but you use anyway?
...tumblr...
5. What was the last thing that you fixed?
I never really fix stuff because I'm really bad at it, so my mom always does it for me.
I guess the last thing I actually fixed was the lamp...sort of? The metal stuff that goes around the lightbulb broke so the lampshade is like all messed up now, so I just...pushed it up right so it looked okay lol that's the closest to fixing something I've done recently.
I suppose, a drawing for my friend of her braixen maid oc! (Trying to draw something for her birthday!)
2. Are you a good cook?
Im decent, im a better baker though! A little bit of practice and I should improve my cooking, I'm told I over spice though! Imo over spicing is better than under spicing! Lol
I kind of wish that the Chaos Walking series would be turned into a movie..it's just such a great series!
...tumblr...
I never really fix stuff because I'm really bad at it, so my mom always does it for me.
I guess the last thing I actually fixed was the lamp...sort of? The metal stuff that goes around the lightbulb broke so the lampshade is like all messed up now, so I just...pushed it up right so it looked okay lol that's the closest to fixing something I've done recently.
@swagdog Haha, I love it! Culinary school? Impressive!

@lokisoup Nice. :) Chaos Walking? That sounds kind of familiar. I'll look into it.

Your tickets have been recorded.
@swagdog Haha, I love it! Culinary school? Impressive!

@lokisoup Nice. :) Chaos Walking? That sounds kind of familiar. I'll look into it.

Your tickets have been recorded.
~they/them~
@coyearth @FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @AvianAvocado @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup

The winner of Spike is AvianAvocado!

I will set up the crossroads and then decide the next questions and dragon you can win!
@coyearth @FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @AvianAvocado @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup

The winner of Spike is AvianAvocado!

I will set up the crossroads and then decide the next questions and dragon you can win!
~they/them~
The next round has been updated!
The next round has been updated!
~they/them~
1. What was the last thing you created? [color=red]This accent.[/color] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/d64e/f/2017/186/6/8/digital_world1_by_wintersblight-dbf949k.jpg[/img] 2. Are you a good cook? [color=red]Better at baking than cooking[/color] 3. What book do you wish would be turned into a movie? [color=red]The book I'm writing, Fire Rage, would make an interesting movie[/color] 4. Is there an app that you hate but you use anyway? [color=red] Google Maps (I always get sent through the worst parts of town)[/color] 5. What was the last thing that you fixed? [color=red] The toaster oven I broke last week.[/color]
This accent.
digital_world1_by_wintersblight-dbf949k.jpg

2. Are you a good cook?
Better at baking than cooking

The book I'm writing, Fire Rage, would make an interesting movie

Google Maps (I always get sent through the worst parts of town)

The toaster oven I broke last week.
4xd1oW3.png
@AngelOfMetal Unfortunately the next round has begun, so there are new questions to answer. That's a great accent though!
@AngelOfMetal Unfortunately the next round has begun, so there are new questions to answer. That's a great accent though!
~they/them~
1. Could you survive in the wilderness for a month? Nope. I'd be complaining about food by the second day.
2. What's a song you know by heart? Oh wow ummmmm.... The majority of the Hamilton Soundtrack.
3. What piece of technology brings you the most joy? Phones. (music <33333)
4. What type of clothes do you typically wear? Casual
5. What time do you go to bed? 10-11 pm ish

@jacktrader
1. Could you survive in the wilderness for a month? Nope. I'd be complaining about food by the second day.
2. What's a song you know by heart? Oh wow ummmmm.... The majority of the Hamilton Soundtrack.
3. What piece of technology brings you the most joy? Phones. (music <33333)
4. What type of clothes do you typically wear? Casual
5. What time do you go to bed? 10-11 pm ish

@jacktrader
Uq1cq4S.png
@JackTrader

1. Could you survive in the wilderness for a month?
Probably not, embarrassingly enough. I'd probably only make it a week at most.
2. What's a song you know by heart?
Right now all I can think of is Cherry Wine by Hozier, since I've been listening to it a lot recently.
3. What piece of technology brings you the most joy?
My laptop! I spend a loooot of time on it lol.
4. What type of clothes do you typically wear?
Whatever is comfiest, usually. I like sweaters and jeans in the cooler months and t-shirts and athletic shorts in the warmer months.
5. What time do you go to bed?
Around midnight if I have to go to work the next day, but otherwise I usually stay up until about 2!
@JackTrader

1. Could you survive in the wilderness for a month?
Probably not, embarrassingly enough. I'd probably only make it a week at most.
2. What's a song you know by heart?
Right now all I can think of is Cherry Wine by Hozier, since I've been listening to it a lot recently.
3. What piece of technology brings you the most joy?
My laptop! I spend a loooot of time on it lol.
4. What type of clothes do you typically wear?
Whatever is comfiest, usually. I like sweaters and jeans in the cooler months and t-shirts and athletic shorts in the warmer months.
5. What time do you go to bed?
Around midnight if I have to go to work the next day, but otherwise I usually stay up until about 2!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Thornasaur Ah, I recently got into Hamilton!

@crowmachine I enjoy some of Hozier's songs! Not sure if I know Cherry Wine though.

Your ticks have been recorded.
@Thornasaur Ah, I recently got into Hamilton!

@crowmachine I enjoy some of Hozier's songs! Not sure if I know Cherry Wine though.

Your ticks have been recorded.
~they/them~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 305 306