Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 305 306
1. What's something you're currently obsessed with?
~~ Babysitter Steve Harrington - He deserves happiness people

2. What's a guilty pleasure of yours?
~~ Eating raw cookie dough

3. Have you ever sang karaoke?
~~ Yep and Open Mic Night but both required an insane amount of confidence boosting to get up there

4. What's your favorite dog breed?
~~ A good mutt is always wonderful but I admit to really wanting a Black and Tan Coonhound named Dozer one day

5. What's your favorite candy?
~~ Twizzlers are a good mainstay, frozen Reese's PB Cups are always welcome, but nothing comes close to the glory that is Sour Patch Kids
~~ Babysitter Steve Harrington - He deserves happiness people

~~ Eating raw cookie dough

~~ Yep and Open Mic Night but both required an insane amount of confidence boosting to get up there

~~ A good mutt is always wonderful but I admit to really wanting a Black and Tan Coonhound named Dozer one day

~~ Twizzlers are a good mainstay, frozen Reese's PB Cups are always welcome, but nothing comes close to the glory that is Sour Patch Kids
jpq0y2I.png
Sleep

I don't really feel any shame for my pleasures.

nope

I'm not a fan of breeding dogs, so dog breeds aren't something appealing to me. Mutts 10/10

Straight up chocolate
Sleep

I don't really feel any shame for my pleasures.

nope

I'm not a fan of breeding dogs, so dog breeds aren't something appealing to me. Mutts 10/10

Straight up chocolate
The Adventure Zone :0
Hmm, probably buying pretty dice that I don't need.
No, I'd be way too nervous.
Collies!
This is an excellent question. It changes from time to time, but probably Kit Kats or Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
The Adventure Zone :0
Hmm, probably buying pretty dice that I don't need.
No, I'd be way too nervous.
Collies!
This is an excellent question. It changes from time to time, but probably Kit Kats or Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Music by Oh Wonder and Homework (not voluntarily)
haha, this game XD
Ummm, at my friend's house. Does that count?
Tibetan Mastiff!
Probably Twix
Music by Oh Wonder and Homework (not voluntarily)
haha, this game XD
Ummm, at my friend's house. Does that count?
Tibetan Mastiff!
Probably Twix
Logic. I've been taking a course, and I spend quite a few hours per week on it. Apparently even more than I spend on Wikipedia- and that's saying something.

Playing FR. :P

Nope.

I don't know them too well... but possibly Border Collie.

Good dark chocolate (over 80 percent), or anything containing large quantities of it.
Logic. I've been taking a course, and I spend quite a few hours per week on it. Apparently even more than I spend on Wikipedia- and that's saying something.

Playing FR. :P

Nope.

I don't know them too well... but possibly Border Collie.

Good dark chocolate (over 80 percent), or anything containing large quantities of it.
sig2.jpg
1. What's something you're currently obsessed with? A youtube channel called Supermega.

2. What's a guilty pleasure of yours? Eating raw cookie dough.

3. Have you ever sang karaoke? Yes, when I was little, but now I sound like a dying chicken.

4. What's your favorite dog breed? German Shepard or Doberman Pinscher.

5. What's your favorite candy? Dark Chocolate M&M's.

1. What's something you're currently obsessed with? A youtube channel called Supermega.

2. What's a guilty pleasure of yours? Eating raw cookie dough.

3. Have you ever sang karaoke? Yes, when I was little, but now I sound like a dying chicken.

4. What's your favorite dog breed? German Shepard or Doberman Pinscher.

5. What's your favorite candy? Dark Chocolate M&M's.

9D8YYS1.png
@minted I love Doctor Who!

@kaylavarnell4736 Papillons are the cutest!

@tucks I want cookies now lol

@TyrantWaffles I don't know what Mango Sour Belts are but I want to try it!

@hollowheart7211 Love the new Steven Universe episode!

@LizzardLady Those are good candies!

@OliveBoat I actually never got into Animal Crossing lol

@Teliact I'm not sure what ROBLOX is but it sounds interesting!

@Caharse Musicals are awesome!

@cinnamonbits17 Aww, good dogs. :)

@PonyLover Guilty pleasures are thing you do or enjoy that you feel embarrassed about.

@Dinotron37 I love Kit Kats!

@catslash I hope you had fun singing!

@KalliZora Um I love Cats!

@Avarr Aw, corn snakes are cute. :)

@Lannisfire Pop music is one of mine too lol

@Azera Aw, I didn't know all that about Collies!

@Copierthief Um I love Babysitter Steve Harrington

@CatsAndMaths That's a good way to live lol

@crowmachine It's amazing how different dice can look!

@Emeraldlion21 Yeah, that counts!

@Nonith The darker the chocolate, the better!

@Jaguarstar I'd be too scared to eat raw cookie dough lol

Your tickets have been recorded.
@minted I love Doctor Who!

@kaylavarnell4736 Papillons are the cutest!

@tucks I want cookies now lol

@TyrantWaffles I don't know what Mango Sour Belts are but I want to try it!

@hollowheart7211 Love the new Steven Universe episode!

@LizzardLady Those are good candies!

@OliveBoat I actually never got into Animal Crossing lol

@Teliact I'm not sure what ROBLOX is but it sounds interesting!

@Caharse Musicals are awesome!

@cinnamonbits17 Aww, good dogs. :)

@PonyLover Guilty pleasures are thing you do or enjoy that you feel embarrassed about.

@Dinotron37 I love Kit Kats!

@catslash I hope you had fun singing!

@KalliZora Um I love Cats!

@Avarr Aw, corn snakes are cute. :)

@Lannisfire Pop music is one of mine too lol

@Azera Aw, I didn't know all that about Collies!

@Copierthief Um I love Babysitter Steve Harrington

@CatsAndMaths That's a good way to live lol

@crowmachine It's amazing how different dice can look!

@Emeraldlion21 Yeah, that counts!

@Nonith The darker the chocolate, the better!

@Jaguarstar I'd be too scared to eat raw cookie dough lol

Your tickets have been recorded.
~they/them~
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @AngelOfMetal @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @nahern @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @EevyernDracaneon @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @qqooyy @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Kageshi @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @Strawbcream @kyrin18 @Teliact @Fusions @Lannisfire @LadyofHyrule2000 @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @Haretz @GraceKat99 @hollowheart7211 @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @GiantPandroid @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @catslash @Nerdygamer @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @Blazedmoon @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @vanillachapter @minted @Gabrielcprb @OliveBoat @Avarr @FireHeartSong @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @Copierthief

The winner of Cortland is cinnamonbits17!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions.
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @AngelOfMetal @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @nahern @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @EevyernDracaneon @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @qqooyy @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Kageshi @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @Strawbcream @kyrin18 @Teliact @Fusions @Lannisfire @LadyofHyrule2000 @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @Haretz @GraceKat99 @hollowheart7211 @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @GiantPandroid @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @catslash @Nerdygamer @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @Blazedmoon @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @vanillachapter @minted @Gabrielcprb @OliveBoat @Avarr @FireHeartSong @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @Copierthief

The winner of Cortland is cinnamonbits17!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions.
~they/them~
The next round has been updated~
The next round has been updated~
~they/them~
@JackTrader
*chuckles* Yeah, I like it too. But it took so long for me to watch it, my whole family looked at me like I was insane when I said I was. (But since then I've gotten my sister to watch it too, so ha!)

1. What's your ideal meal? Whatever it is, it has broccoli. I actually like my veggies
2. What's a song you'll never get tired of? Warrior by Beth Crowley
3. What's something that never fails to cheer you up? My RP friends
4. What's something you get passionately angry about? My library and the fact that my internet forum has helped me in life.
5. What's something daring that you've done recently? Told my whole class I was quote unquote "Member of a forum dedicated to cats and I STILL am". As in, I did it for a class project. Got me an A. :3
@JackTrader
*chuckles* Yeah, I like it too. But it took so long for me to watch it, my whole family looked at me like I was insane when I said I was. (But since then I've gotten my sister to watch it too, so ha!)

1. What's your ideal meal? Whatever it is, it has broccoli. I actually like my veggies
2. What's a song you'll never get tired of? Warrior by Beth Crowley
3. What's something that never fails to cheer you up? My RP friends
4. What's something you get passionately angry about? My library and the fact that my internet forum has helped me in life.
5. What's something daring that you've done recently? Told my whole class I was quote unquote "Member of a forum dedicated to cats and I STILL am". As in, I did it for a class project. Got me an A. :3
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 305 306