Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Satanika's Wishing Well
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Satanika's Wishing Well

I HAVE RETURNED (NOV 23 2017)

So! Greetings y'all! Satanika here. I saw that the owner of The Giving Tree was long gone so I thought I'd start a new thread that was similar. Mostly because I believe a thread like that needs a moderator/admin. So here is what you need to know about My Wishing Well!

RULE ONE:

You can make six wishes! Not five but six! Two easy, two medium, and two hard. I noticed that is easier to get more than five of you wishes across at a time :) To make six wishes, you must grant a wish or more. It would be highly appreciated if you would grant more than one wish, Come on let's make some people happy here :D! Once you grant one or more wishes of the person before you, you may make six of your own.

RULE 2

All wishes must be reasonable. For example 2 Easy, 2 Medium, 2 Hard. For example...

TIER 1 AND 2.

2,000t-10,000t, 1-10 Gems, common apparel, common familiar, an exalt fodder dragon, food stack, common chests.

TIER 3 AND 4.

10,000t-30,000t, 10-30 gems, less common apparel/skins/accents, less common or 1-2 familiars, one common dragon, 5+ food stacks, less common chests

TIER 5 AND 6

30,000t +, 30+ gems, rare apparel/skins/accents, a nice dragon, 10+ food stacks, 3+ familiars, gilded chests, unhatched dragon

RULE 3

You must ping the person you are granting wishes for. If you want to grant wishes of someone, quickly type claim, post it, send them their wish, and then write down your own wishes. (If you don't write your wishes within 3 hours after posting claim, you will be skipped.)

RULE 4

You may wish as many times as you, well... wish XD. But wait for a couple in between :)

RULE 5

If you have a problem, DO NOT argue with each other. BOTH parties shall send me a message and I will settle it.

OPTION: Once you make a wish, ping your friends so they know about this thread :)

HAVE A NICE TIME GIVING :D Ping me if you have any questions

Here are some of my good friends that I'd like to get this thing up and running :)

@AmnesiaDragon
@AuguryDemon
@DangerousGirl
@Reiyn
@sofaraway
@cywscross

(If you all don't like to be pinged I'm sorryyyy)

Satanika's Wishing Well

I HAVE RETURNED (NOV 23 2017)

So! Greetings y'all! Satanika here. I saw that the owner of The Giving Tree was long gone so I thought I'd start a new thread that was similar. Mostly because I believe a thread like that needs a moderator/admin. So here is what you need to know about My Wishing Well!

RULE ONE:

You can make six wishes! Not five but six! Two easy, two medium, and two hard. I noticed that is easier to get more than five of you wishes across at a time :) To make six wishes, you must grant a wish or more. It would be highly appreciated if you would grant more than one wish, Come on let's make some people happy here :D! Once you grant one or more wishes of the person before you, you may make six of your own.

RULE 2

All wishes must be reasonable. For example 2 Easy, 2 Medium, 2 Hard. For example...

TIER 1 AND 2.

2,000t-10,000t, 1-10 Gems, common apparel, common familiar, an exalt fodder dragon, food stack, common chests.

TIER 3 AND 4.

10,000t-30,000t, 10-30 gems, less common apparel/skins/accents, less common or 1-2 familiars, one common dragon, 5+ food stacks, less common chests

TIER 5 AND 6

30,000t +, 30+ gems, rare apparel/skins/accents, a nice dragon, 10+ food stacks, 3+ familiars, gilded chests, unhatched dragon

RULE 3

You must ping the person you are granting wishes for. If you want to grant wishes of someone, quickly type claim, post it, send them their wish, and then write down your own wishes. (If you don't write your wishes within 3 hours after posting claim, you will be skipped.)

RULE 4

You may wish as many times as you, well... wish XD. But wait for a couple in between :)

RULE 5

If you have a problem, DO NOT argue with each other. BOTH parties shall send me a message and I will settle it.

OPTION: Once you make a wish, ping your friends so they know about this thread :)

HAVE A NICE TIME GIVING :D Ping me if you have any questions

Here are some of my good friends that I'd like to get this thing up and running :)

@AmnesiaDragon
@AuguryDemon
@DangerousGirl
@Reiyn
@sofaraway
@cywscross

(If you all don't like to be pinged I'm sorryyyy)

I love Ramen... Plain and simple
(I'll go first :))

1. 5,000t+
2. Exalt Fodder
3. 5+ Gems
4. Less Common Chest(s)
5. A nice dragon
(I'll go first :))

1. 5,000t+
2. Exalt Fodder
3. 5+ Gems
4. Less Common Chest(s)
5. A nice dragon
@Satanika Sending a nice dragon your way!

1. 2327 treasure EXACTLY
2. 2 gems
3. White fedora
4. Sunburst Feathered wings
5. Sanddune rags
6. midnight cape
@Satanika Sending a nice dragon your way!

1. 2327 treasure EXACTLY
2. 2 gems
3. White fedora
4. Sunburst Feathered wings
5. Sanddune rags
6. midnight cape
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn

Sending your treasure... EXACTLY

1. 3,000t+
2. Any amount of gems you want
3. Sea Food Stacks
4. Familiars
5. Gilded Chest :)
@Reiyn

Sending your treasure... EXACTLY

1. 3,000t+
2. Any amount of gems you want
3. Sea Food Stacks
4. Familiars
5. Gilded Chest :)
@Satanika sending 3kT

1. Exalt Fodder
2. 5kT+
3. 20kT+
4. 5 gems
5. Unhatched egg
6. Retired familiar from before 2017
@Satanika sending 3kT

1. Exalt Fodder
2. 5kT+
3. 20kT+
4. 5 gems
5. Unhatched egg
6. Retired familiar from before 2017
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@Rave31

Sending Gems

1. 5,000+ Treasure
2. 5 Gems
3. Less Common Chests
4. A Nice Dragon
5. Unhatched Egg
@Rave31

Sending Gems

1. 5,000+ Treasure
2. 5 Gems
3. Less Common Chests
4. A Nice Dragon
5. Unhatched Egg
@satanika

Sending 6kt!

1.10kt
2.Exalt Fodder derg
3.25kt
4.Any stacks of food
5.Gilded chests or unhatched eggs of any sort!
@satanika

Sending 6kt!

1.10kt
2.Exalt Fodder derg
3.25kt
4.Any stacks of food
5.Gilded chests or unhatched eggs of any sort!
Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur
Sending you a random assortment of food! =)

1. 10kt
2. Exalt Fodder
3. A nice-looking Arcane Dragon
4. 26kt
5. 20+g
@Thornasaur
Sending you a random assortment of food! =)

1. 10kt
2. Exalt Fodder
3. A nice-looking Arcane Dragon
4. 26kt
5. 20+g
@suurin

Sending you Exalt fodder. (Those are dragons who are about to be exalted RIGHT?)

1. 5+ Gems
2. Exalt Fodder
3. 10+ Gems
4. 25,000 + Treasure
5. Unhatched Dragon
@suurin

Sending you Exalt fodder. (Those are dragons who are about to be exalted RIGHT?)

1. 5+ Gems
2. Exalt Fodder
3. 10+ Gems
4. 25,000 + Treasure
5. Unhatched Dragon
@Satanika
Yes, that's right. Thank you very much!

EDIT: I'm actually really liking the dragon you sent me, and I cannot bring myself to exalt it, so I'm just going to keep it xD
@Satanika
Yes, that's right. Thank you very much!

EDIT: I'm actually really liking the dragon you sent me, and I cannot bring myself to exalt it, so I'm just going to keep it xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16