Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIN]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59
@RosieHawk Indeed there is! Look on the spreadsheet :)
@RosieHawk Indeed there is! Look on the spreadsheet :)
VvzrUJt.png
Someone did not respond within 24 hours, so they were redrawn. @Dalison you are now the #2 winner of the 4th batch, you have 24 hours to pick two prizes!
Someone did not respond within 24 hours, so they were redrawn. @Dalison you are now the #2 winner of the 4th batch, you have 24 hours to pick two prizes!
VvzrUJt.png
Yay! :D

1: Raining Cats and Dogs
2: Warrior's Strikes (Eliminate)

Cats and Dogs and Dragon Money is my aesthetic B)

Thank you! I think I've mentioned this already at some point but you are very kind for hosting this raffle <3

@Axanthic
Yay! :D

1: Raining Cats and Dogs
2: Warrior's Strikes (Eliminate)

Cats and Dogs and Dragon Money is my aesthetic B)

Thank you! I think I've mentioned this already at some point but you are very kind for hosting this raffle <3

@Axanthic
Drawing Instructions:
If you are drawn as a winner, you can pick a certain number of your favorite prize packs depending on in what order you were drawn. For example, if I was drawn third in my batch, I would pick three available prize packs, in order from most to least wanted.

Example: I won third!
#1. (a prize pack I really like)
#2. (a prize pack I sort of like)
#3. (a prize pack I don’t like as much but would still take)

You have 24 hours from the time you were pinged to respond on this thread with your choice of prize packs. You have my sincere apologies if you are unable to make it - I understand real life happens. But to keep the raffle flowing smoothly, as we have a lot of prize packs to win, we must keep going. If you do not respond within 24 hours, a new ticket will be drawn.

As soon as all five winners respond with their choice of prizes, the prizes will be sent out to their respective winners and the next batch will be drawn. Sound good? Let’s go!

DRAWING #5

#1. @Scintillation
#2. @MegaAbsols
#3. @hazy
#4. @Shadowangel
#5. @earthmama

Congratulations, and be sure to use the correct names for the prize packs to avoid confusion, as well as pinging me ;)
Drawing Instructions:
If you are drawn as a winner, you can pick a certain number of your favorite prize packs depending on in what order you were drawn. For example, if I was drawn third in my batch, I would pick three available prize packs, in order from most to least wanted.

You have 24 hours from the time you were pinged to respond on this thread with your choice of prize packs. You have my sincere apologies if you are unable to make it - I understand real life happens. But to keep the raffle flowing smoothly, as we have a lot of prize packs to win, we must keep going. If you do not respond within 24 hours, a new ticket will be drawn.

As soon as all five winners respond with their choice of prizes, the prizes will be sent out to their respective winners and the next batch will be drawn. Sound good? Let’s go!

DRAWING #5

#1. @Scintillation
#2. @MegaAbsols
#3. @hazy
#4. @Shadowangel
#5. @earthmama

Congratulations, and be sure to use the correct names for the prize packs to avoid confusion, as well as pinging me ;)
VvzrUJt.png
@Axanthic
#1 Light's Legacy
#2 A Court of Gold
#3 Sashaying Beauty
@Axanthic
#1 Light's Legacy
#2 A Court of Gold
#3 Sashaying Beauty
@Axanthic

Ohmygosh I won something?? Thank you so much!!

1. Unseeing Eyes
2. Dancing Among the Sky
3. Warrior's Strike
@Axanthic

Ohmygosh I won something?? Thank you so much!!

1. Unseeing Eyes
2. Dancing Among the Sky
3. Warrior's Strike
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@Axanthic

Adssjfja I can't believe I actually won something oh man
Could I get Enchant Their Dreams? Thanks so much!
@Axanthic

Adssjfja I can't believe I actually won something oh man
Could I get Enchant Their Dreams? Thanks so much!
@Axanthic
Aaaaaa I'm so glad I won something thank you so much!
My choices are
1) Lights legacy
2) Exotic patterns
@Axanthic
Aaaaaa I'm so glad I won something thank you so much!
My choices are
1) Lights legacy
2) Exotic patterns
HcHTnYr.png p5AKlJ5.png QLgbMIX.png EnQrd3M.png Wanna see me try to acquire and open over 20k chests and a set of eggs? Click the banner!
@Axanthic

Holy goodness, I didn't think I'd get picked! Thank you! ^^

1. You Really Rock
2. Festival Currency Jackpot
3. Picky Sage - dusty sage set
4. Dancing Among the Sky
5. Wroght
@Axanthic

Holy goodness, I didn't think I'd get picked! Thank you! ^^

1. You Really Rock
2. Festival Currency Jackpot
3. Picky Sage - dusty sage set
4. Dancing Among the Sky
5. Wroght
Drawing Instructions:

DRAWING #6

#1. @Dalison (This is your second drawing - you are no longer in the running for the raffle)
#2. @Anjoulas You did not respond in time and were redrawn.
#3. @Unownsender
#4. @acorn781
#5. @Mariposas

Drawing Instructions:

DRAWING #6

#1. @Dalison (This is your second drawing - you are no longer in the running for the raffle)
#2. @Anjoulas You did not respond in time and were redrawn.
#3. @Unownsender
#4. @acorn781
#5. @Mariposas

VvzrUJt.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59