Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIN]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59
@Axanthic AAAAA I've never won a raffle before! I'll choose........
#1 Exotic Patterns
#2 Shining Embassy
@Axanthic AAAAA I've never won a raffle before! I'll choose........
#1 Exotic Patterns
#2 Shining Embassy
Drawing Instructions:
If you are drawn as a winner, you can pick a certain number of your favorite prize packs depending on in what order you were drawn. For example, if I was drawn third in my batch, I would pick three available prize packs, in order from most to least wanted.

Example: I won third!
#1. (a prize pack I really like)
#2. (a prize pack I sort of like)
#3. (a prize pack I don’t like as much but would still take)

You have 24 hours from the time you were pinged to respond on this thread with your choice of prize packs. You have my sincere apologies if you are unable to make it - I understand real life happens. But to keep the raffle flowing smoothly, as we have a lot of prize packs to win, we must keep going. If you do not respond within 24 hours, a new ticket will be drawn.

As soon as all five winners respond with their choice of prizes, the prizes will be sent out to their respective winners and the next batch will be drawn. Sound good? Let’s go!

DRAWING #7

#1. @GiantLizard
#2. @Shadowlugia711
#3. @sockmonkeygerald
#4. @NekoIceDragon
#5. @Self

Congratulations, and be sure to use the correct names for the prize packs to avoid confusion, as well as pinging me ;)
Drawing Instructions:
If you are drawn as a winner, you can pick a certain number of your favorite prize packs depending on in what order you were drawn. For example, if I was drawn third in my batch, I would pick three available prize packs, in order from most to least wanted.

You have 24 hours from the time you were pinged to respond on this thread with your choice of prize packs. You have my sincere apologies if you are unable to make it - I understand real life happens. But to keep the raffle flowing smoothly, as we have a lot of prize packs to win, we must keep going. If you do not respond within 24 hours, a new ticket will be drawn.

As soon as all five winners respond with their choice of prizes, the prizes will be sent out to their respective winners and the next batch will be drawn. Sound good? Let’s go!

DRAWING #7

#1. @GiantLizard
#2. @Shadowlugia711
#3. @sockmonkeygerald
#4. @NekoIceDragon
#5. @Self

Congratulations, and be sure to use the correct names for the prize packs to avoid confusion, as well as pinging me ;)
VvzrUJt.png
@Axanthic

Yeeeeees! :D

#1. Spring's Touch
#2. Skinky
#3. Assorted Thorns
#4. In Honor of Creos
@Axanthic

Yeeeeees! :D

#1. Spring's Touch
#2. Skinky
#3. Assorted Thorns
#4. In Honor of Creos
____________Y7qFzB7.gifxk3c3ee.gifDyy4zPe.gif
@Axanthic

Wow this is SOOOO cool!!! I'm so excited!! :D :')
Also I don't know if this is right but here you go! Thank you so much :D

#1. Headed for a Small Disaster
#2. Iceborn Creatures
#3. Logs of Logas
#4. In Honor of Ceros
#5. Earthbound or Grounded?
@Axanthic

Wow this is SOOOO cool!!! I'm so excited!! :D :')
Also I don't know if this is right but here you go! Thank you so much :D

#1. Headed for a Small Disaster
#2. Iceborn Creatures
#3. Logs of Logas
#4. In Honor of Ceros
#5. Earthbound or Grounded?
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
@Axanthic

Eeek yes. Thank-you

1. Iceborn Creatures
2. Headed for a Small Disaster
3. Electrical Energy
4. In Honor of Ceros
5. Thorny Toad
@Axanthic

Eeek yes. Thank-you

1. Iceborn Creatures
2. Headed for a Small Disaster
3. Electrical Energy
4. In Honor of Ceros
5. Thorny Toad
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@Axanthic Woohoo, thank you! (Picking would be so much easier if you didn't have so many good prizes :)

1. skinky
2. spring's touch
3. love is love
@Axanthic Woohoo, thank you! (Picking would be so much easier if you didn't have so many good prizes :)

1. skinky
2. spring's touch
3. love is love
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@axanthic
didn't even notice

1. Swordsman's Pick (ravenskull broadsword)
2. Leaflike Sylvan
@axanthic
didn't even notice

1. Swordsman's Pick (ravenskull broadsword)
2. Leaflike Sylvan
Drawing Instructions:

DRAWING #8

#1. @Rosie1450 - 2nd draw, you are no longer in the running for the raffle
#2. @mony Sorry, you did not respond in time and were redrawn.
#3. @Keyina
#4. @WhisperingStream
#5. @Alanon
Drawing Instructions:

DRAWING #8

#1. @Rosie1450 - 2nd draw, you are no longer in the running for the raffle
#2. @mony Sorry, you did not respond in time and were redrawn.
#3. @Keyina
#4. @WhisperingStream
#5. @Alanon
VvzrUJt.png
Holy crap. @_@

@Axanthic

I am third!

1. Spring's Touch
2. Celebratory Cloth
3. Dark Thoughts, Dark Flowers

Thank you for running this raffle and I wish you good luck in your future. <3
Holy crap. @_@

@Axanthic

I am third!

1. Spring's Touch
2. Celebratory Cloth
3. Dark Thoughts, Dark Flowers

Thank you for running this raffle and I wish you good luck in your future. <3
@Axanthic

Wait so if this is my 2nd draw, do I choose a prize or not?
@Axanthic

Wait so if this is my 2nd draw, do I choose a prize or not?
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59