Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ Free Dragons to Best Lore ] 1 Coatl !
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
oh the triple crimson is so pretty. *tears up* i must try XD

Saoirse was born in a rich home, with all she could ever wish for, except for the affection of parents or friends. As a child, she was sickly, staying inside. Alone, she would watch through the windows in her house, spying at her neighbors, but being the only child she was, she had no real experience with others besides her parents, and all her parent's friends had children who had no interest in her, they had games to bury their noses in, and other things to do instead of talking to her.

So, she began to read.

She read books about everything. She devoured knowledge. She needed it. She craved it. Slowly, the world began to fade, and she was drawn into her books, ink becoming her companions, and the smell of pages bringing salty ocean spray, and the crisp turn of each page brought her new found happiness.

However, her parents didn't like that. They were raised to be business dragons, excelling in trade, hard, cruel, and overall, good at talking others into what they wanted. So when they found out she would stammer whenever someone talked to her, and freeze up, they decided they didn't need her. They put a book in front of her, and left her near another lair, so they could start a new life without her.

Saorise grew up in this new lair, and became their librarian, to help all of the kids who felt alone, just like she did, all those years ago.

HOLY CROW THATS LONGER THAN I THOUGHT OML
oh the triple crimson is so pretty. *tears up* i must try XD

Saoirse was born in a rich home, with all she could ever wish for, except for the affection of parents or friends. As a child, she was sickly, staying inside. Alone, she would watch through the windows in her house, spying at her neighbors, but being the only child she was, she had no real experience with others besides her parents, and all her parent's friends had children who had no interest in her, they had games to bury their noses in, and other things to do instead of talking to her.

So, she began to read.

She read books about everything. She devoured knowledge. She needed it. She craved it. Slowly, the world began to fade, and she was drawn into her books, ink becoming her companions, and the smell of pages bringing salty ocean spray, and the crisp turn of each page brought her new found happiness.

However, her parents didn't like that. They were raised to be business dragons, excelling in trade, hard, cruel, and overall, good at talking others into what they wanted. So when they found out she would stammer whenever someone talked to her, and freeze up, they decided they didn't need her. They put a book in front of her, and left her near another lair, so they could start a new life without her.

Saorise grew up in this new lair, and became their librarian, to help all of the kids who felt alone, just like she did, all those years ago.

HOLY CROW THATS LONGER THAN I THOUGHT OML

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
@ThornsofaRose

Hehe. Hi there ^.^

I looove seeing new faces enter their lore :3 makes my day <3

I do love your entry, but I am currently leaning more towards Zenith's current entry for her ^.^'

I decide exactly tonight after rollover when her entry closes, but don't hesitate to try your hand at any other dragon here ! You have great writing talent :)

In any case, would you like to be on the pinglist for future giveaways here ?
@ThornsofaRose

Hehe. Hi there ^.^

I looove seeing new faces enter their lore :3 makes my day <3

I do love your entry, but I am currently leaning more towards Zenith's current entry for her ^.^'

I decide exactly tonight after rollover when her entry closes, but don't hesitate to try your hand at any other dragon here ! You have great writing talent :)

In any case, would you like to be on the pinglist for future giveaways here ?
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
Small bump !!

Hurry and get your entries in before rollover <3
Small bump !!

Hurry and get your entries in before rollover <3
Inactive
@Cealygosa

Yeah.. well it was just extra lore I had, I didn't really want any dragon. I wanted to give some others a chase, and maybe they could use a name from one of four-five names I mentioned. XD

I already have two of your dragons ^-^ I didn't want to delete the lore before I shared it ^-^ Seeing if it was good or not.

Anyway I am letting some others have this opportunity, sorry if I confused you ^-^

TTYL
@Cealygosa

Yeah.. well it was just extra lore I had, I didn't really want any dragon. I wanted to give some others a chase, and maybe they could use a name from one of four-five names I mentioned. XD

I already have two of your dragons ^-^ I didn't want to delete the lore before I shared it ^-^ Seeing if it was good or not.

Anyway I am letting some others have this opportunity, sorry if I confused you ^-^

TTYL
4MKDzf1t.png
Good morning / day / evening everyone !

We have some dragons being sent out today!

@Rockelle

While I loved your entry absolutely, we received another lore writing from @PhoenixWestWinds which was just. Stunning. I loved it so much ! Anders will be sent out to Phoenix today, and while I'm sorry you didn't win, Rockelle, I do encourage you to continue writing here in the future :D I loved both entries and they were hard to choose from !

@Yagine

Nobody else signed up for the female Naomi darling, and your lore was perfect ! I can't wait to see her grow and her story continue, she has already been sent your way <3

@ThornsofaRose

I loved the librarian role you wrote of, all so sad yet very inspiring ! However, I adore the idea of Saoirse becoming an adventurous and cunning pirate :3 @ZenithNadir 's post was wonderful and is our winner. Both entries were of course amazing ! Alas, I can only choose one and Zenith's honestly felt more vivid and more enlivened with Saoirse's personality <3 thank you both for entering ! Saoirse is headed your way, Zenith <3

@Thornasaur

The first Coatl baby is now up for 10kT auto-buy, as you were interested in, Thorn. I'll set-up a CR for him for you ^ >^

Thank you again everyone for entering !! I can't wait to see more of your writings in the future ! Some very gorgeous Wildclaw babies are on their way tomorrow, and then two days after! So stay tuned ! You'll all get a notification :)

Small re-run of today: Anders and Saoirse have been adopted! Coatl baby #1 is being purchased. The female Naomi descendant entries have been closed and she has been adopted! The male Naomi descendant is available for one more day in the raffle section. Deca and Coatl baby #2 still need homes.
Good morning / day / evening everyone !

We have some dragons being sent out today!

@Rockelle

While I loved your entry absolutely, we received another lore writing from @PhoenixWestWinds which was just. Stunning. I loved it so much ! Anders will be sent out to Phoenix today, and while I'm sorry you didn't win, Rockelle, I do encourage you to continue writing here in the future :D I loved both entries and they were hard to choose from !

@Yagine

Nobody else signed up for the female Naomi darling, and your lore was perfect ! I can't wait to see her grow and her story continue, she has already been sent your way <3

@ThornsofaRose

I loved the librarian role you wrote of, all so sad yet very inspiring ! However, I adore the idea of Saoirse becoming an adventurous and cunning pirate :3 @ZenithNadir 's post was wonderful and is our winner. Both entries were of course amazing ! Alas, I can only choose one and Zenith's honestly felt more vivid and more enlivened with Saoirse's personality <3 thank you both for entering ! Saoirse is headed your way, Zenith <3

@Thornasaur

The first Coatl baby is now up for 10kT auto-buy, as you were interested in, Thorn. I'll set-up a CR for him for you ^ >^

Thank you again everyone for entering !! I can't wait to see more of your writings in the future ! Some very gorgeous Wildclaw babies are on their way tomorrow, and then two days after! So stay tuned ! You'll all get a notification :)

Small re-run of today: Anders and Saoirse have been adopted! Coatl baby #1 is being purchased. The female Naomi descendant entries have been closed and she has been adopted! The male Naomi descendant is available for one more day in the raffle section. Deca and Coatl baby #2 still need homes.
Inactive
@Cealygosa Hooray! I was having some trouble dressing her, but once I tried a few accents on her I figured out that gold jewelry looks great on Crimson and she's officially my budding pirate fleet's navigator now!
@Cealygosa Hooray! I was having some trouble dressing her, but once I tried a few accents on her I figured out that gold jewelry looks great on Crimson and she's officially my budding pirate fleet's navigator now!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
Ahh :') @ZenithNadir

I went and took a peek - she's lovely !! <3
Ahh :') @ZenithNadir

I went and took a peek - she's lovely !! <3
Inactive
Small bump !

More dragons are coming tomorrow !