Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ Free Dragons to Best Lore ] 1 Coatl !
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
For " Unnamed " Male Wildclaw ID #37357448

Through pain and determination,
A warrior is born.
If you wish to survive
you had better run for your life...

Shiro remembers very little of his life in the Shifting Expanse. He was for reasons still unknown, abandoned in the Scarred Wasteland as a young hatchling. Tired and hungry, the tiny hatchling traveled through the barren land for days before finally collapsing from exhaustion, and he would have died then and there if it wasn't for a group of hunters passing by.

Feeling pity for the tiny wildclaw, Redspirit took him back to the clan, much to the dismay of some of the other hunters. The mirror dragon nursed him back to health and raised him as her own, always putting his needs before herself. Much to her dismay, the other hatchlings where mean to him because of his bright blue eyes, as he was the only non-plague dragon in the clan at the time. He also wasnt as violent as the plague dragons, and was seen as an easy target because of this. Shiro was a quiet dragon, and took the bullying and harrasment without a word. He would hide from the others and kept mostly to himself, until a particularly mean hatchling decided to ambush him while he was taking a nap...

Thinking that it would be an easy fight to win, a rogue hatchling crept up on Shiro as he slept in the afternoon sun. He jumped onto Shiro's back, digging his claws in and drawing blood. With a loud screech Shiro flung the aggressor off his back, lighting crackling around his body. He had enough. Something inside of him snapped, and he mercilessly attacked the bully until Redspirit pulled him away. The hatchling that had attacked him layed shaking in fear until its parents came, and no one ever attacked Shiro again.

Redspirit was pleased by the power that the young dragon showed. She knew he was a fighter, how else could he have survived so long by himself? She immediately started training him in the art of fighting. Even though he was hard to anger, fighting came naturally to him. After years of practice, Shiro became stronger than most of the plague dragons. Combining his lighting powers and plague's brutal fighting tactics, he became a force to be rekconed with.

He is now one of the clan's strongest warriors, always on the front lines during battle. He is trusted with protecting the clan and occasionally hunting for food. He is feared and respected among the other dragons. More rational and less bloodthirsty than some of the other warriors, he has prevented unnecessary fights and has probably saved many lives in doing so. While he won't fight without reason, provoke him or his clan and he is merciless...

I really love this guy! I wish i had seen him while he was for sale! If i don't get him, may i please be put on a pinglist for the next nest of these pretties?

Edit: here is an outfit plan for him!
Not Found
For " Unnamed " Male Wildclaw ID #37357448

Through pain and determination,
A warrior is born.
If you wish to survive
you had better run for your life...

Shiro remembers very little of his life in the Shifting Expanse. He was for reasons still unknown, abandoned in the Scarred Wasteland as a young hatchling. Tired and hungry, the tiny hatchling traveled through the barren land for days before finally collapsing from exhaustion, and he would have died then and there if it wasn't for a group of hunters passing by.

Feeling pity for the tiny wildclaw, Redspirit took him back to the clan, much to the dismay of some of the other hunters. The mirror dragon nursed him back to health and raised him as her own, always putting his needs before herself. Much to her dismay, the other hatchlings where mean to him because of his bright blue eyes, as he was the only non-plague dragon in the clan at the time. He also wasnt as violent as the plague dragons, and was seen as an easy target because of this. Shiro was a quiet dragon, and took the bullying and harrasment without a word. He would hide from the others and kept mostly to himself, until a particularly mean hatchling decided to ambush him while he was taking a nap...

Thinking that it would be an easy fight to win, a rogue hatchling crept up on Shiro as he slept in the afternoon sun. He jumped onto Shiro's back, digging his claws in and drawing blood. With a loud screech Shiro flung the aggressor off his back, lighting crackling around his body. He had enough. Something inside of him snapped, and he mercilessly attacked the bully until Redspirit pulled him away. The hatchling that had attacked him layed shaking in fear until its parents came, and no one ever attacked Shiro again.

Redspirit was pleased by the power that the young dragon showed. She knew he was a fighter, how else could he have survived so long by himself? She immediately started training him in the art of fighting. Even though he was hard to anger, fighting came naturally to him. After years of practice, Shiro became stronger than most of the plague dragons. Combining his lighting powers and plague's brutal fighting tactics, he became a force to be rekconed with.

He is now one of the clan's strongest warriors, always on the front lines during battle. He is trusted with protecting the clan and occasionally hunting for food. He is feared and respected among the other dragons. More rational and less bloodthirsty than some of the other warriors, he has prevented unnecessary fights and has probably saved many lives in doing so. While he won't fight without reason, provoke him or his clan and he is merciless...

I really love this guy! I wish i had seen him while he was for sale! If i don't get him, may i please be put on a pinglist for the next nest of these pretties?

Edit: here is an outfit plan for him!
Not Found
XwzJAeR.png
@cassiopeiae

Hello darling <3

I loved the lore, how he's blind and has to fight his way through life and such, however, @AuroraDragon 's lore I was more drawn too :o it seemed to fit him more ? I loved the spirit in him in this one, how he has this unmatched might deep within him

I loved both of the lore, no doubt, but of course I have to choose one when there's multiple entries for one dragon ;0;

I also like the outfit idea Aurora provided <3

So, A has won him, but I thank you, cass, for such great lore, too !

I apologize for any unpleasantries >.<

I can always ping you, cass, if my dragons hatch another WC boy ?
@cassiopeiae

Hello darling <3

I loved the lore, how he's blind and has to fight his way through life and such, however, @AuroraDragon 's lore I was more drawn too :o it seemed to fit him more ? I loved the spirit in him in this one, how he has this unmatched might deep within him

I loved both of the lore, no doubt, but of course I have to choose one when there's multiple entries for one dragon ;0;

I also like the outfit idea Aurora provided <3

So, A has won him, but I thank you, cass, for such great lore, too !

I apologize for any unpleasantries >.<

I can always ping you, cass, if my dragons hatch another WC boy ?
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
^
^
Inactive
" Unnamed "
Female Wildclaw
ID #37407158

Name: DriftLine
Personality: One of the louder of the dragons, she is where the action is, first to wake up in the morning, and certainly the one to wake up everybody else. Bold and swift on her feet, she does not shy away from a confrontation, yet neither does she start it. She is a levelheaded creature. She cares for those close to her, but will have a chunk or a bite out of anybody, if she believes that they deserve it. The orange of her belly may have stood out in the other lands, but it compliments the land of fire. Magma, lava, cracked up heated stones, perhaps even driftwood having been set on fire, it's all there and yet she is more than her looks. Her name suits her personality, while the lines, her markings.

Her colouration allows her to blend, funnily enough, in the new home, so that she may sneak up on those, of paler scales and scare them. She can be the protector, the Guardian, the one to alert her troop, should ever harm dare come for it. She isn't too apt at doing much work around the eggs, so while she is eager to check them out, she is usually chased from the nest by their mother.

@Cealygosa
" Unnamed "
Female Wildclaw
ID #37407158

Name: DriftLine
Personality: One of the louder of the dragons, she is where the action is, first to wake up in the morning, and certainly the one to wake up everybody else. Bold and swift on her feet, she does not shy away from a confrontation, yet neither does she start it. She is a levelheaded creature. She cares for those close to her, but will have a chunk or a bite out of anybody, if she believes that they deserve it. The orange of her belly may have stood out in the other lands, but it compliments the land of fire. Magma, lava, cracked up heated stones, perhaps even driftwood having been set on fire, it's all there and yet she is more than her looks. Her name suits her personality, while the lines, her markings.

Her colouration allows her to blend, funnily enough, in the new home, so that she may sneak up on those, of paler scales and scare them. She can be the protector, the Guardian, the one to alert her troop, should ever harm dare come for it. She isn't too apt at doing much work around the eggs, so while she is eager to check them out, she is usually chased from the nest by their mother.

@Cealygosa
Good morning ^>^

@SnowDrifter

Hello, dear ~ your lore was wonderful and sweet, however, @Nayrion definitely stole the show with such a well-written, thought-out, and intriguing story ;0;

I really enjoyed reading both, but the second one definitely wins <3

I love how she was seen as this demon because of her worn form, and how she now has this circle of dragons forming around her, and she was basically saved

Thank you both so much for writing for her, I was afraid she'd never get adopted !

I shall send over the gal to you soon, Nayrion ^0^
Good morning ^>^

@SnowDrifter

Hello, dear ~ your lore was wonderful and sweet, however, @Nayrion definitely stole the show with such a well-written, thought-out, and intriguing story ;0;

I really enjoyed reading both, but the second one definitely wins <3

I love how she was seen as this demon because of her worn form, and how she now has this circle of dragons forming around her, and she was basically saved

Thank you both so much for writing for her, I was afraid she'd never get adopted !

I shall send over the gal to you soon, Nayrion ^0^
Inactive
Happy Wednesday ^0^

Today I got two coatls for y'all

@Rosekitten @RyujinDragonGod @Yagine @Thornasaur @Rockelle
@ZenithNadir @Kybalie @VoidDeluz @cometmebro @IronPen @DreamlightPegasi @GeriVl @Fenrirsulfr @HerdOfTurtles @Midna42 @Astomnus @Skydust @cassiopeiae @topazsunset04 @DafishOmega @FinFinny

There's a little girl and her brother ! Lovely babies
with Jaguar, Rosette, and Glimmer !

I hope to see them homed nice and good <3

Thank you for viewing !
Happy Wednesday ^0^

Today I got two coatls for y'all

@Rosekitten @RyujinDragonGod @Yagine @Thornasaur @Rockelle
@ZenithNadir @Kybalie @VoidDeluz @cometmebro @IronPen @DreamlightPegasi @GeriVl @Fenrirsulfr @HerdOfTurtles @Midna42 @Astomnus @Skydust @cassiopeiae @topazsunset04 @DafishOmega @FinFinny

There's a little girl and her brother ! Lovely babies
with Jaguar, Rosette, and Glimmer !

I hope to see them homed nice and good <3

Thank you for viewing !
Inactive
@Cealygosa [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37565193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/375652/37565193_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Oh my." He hiccuped on cue to the other Coatl. He didn't feel so good, his head was spinning and his stomach was churning, all he'd wanted was some water since the Waste was even more hot then the Expanse but all he'd found was a barrel of foul smelling soda. "How did a hatchling even get in here Daiquiri?" The Metallic Skydancer questioned in a panic. "Calm down Steren, we'll figure it out but we gotta get him to the docs first." The pink dragon replied, gently picking him up, it did nothing to stop his stomach from finally giving up the fight to stay inside him. "I thought this kind of thing didn't happen anymore?" "It hasn't happened in a while but that was back at the old lair. This is uncharted territory." ~~ "What do you mean he's drunk?!" The Bogsneak started at a yell but finished at a hissing whisper at his pained whine. His stomach was feeling better but his head was feeling worse. The next few minutes are the Bogsneak poking his stomach and looking him in the eye and throat before leaving him on the bed. "You're the doctor, help him!" "You said he was already sick so I can't do much other then tell you to get him to drink some actual water or salted fish. I'd be more worried but he already seems to be getting over it without any unexpected side effects. Let him sleep the rest of it off in a dim room and then get him back to where he came from. I'm assuming he's lost given there ain't any Coatls like him around." Pepper took one look at him and put him in his tent. He mentioned that he smelled familiar and he thought they might have gotten lost from the same clan and if he was gonna stay lost he might as well stick with them. He loved having a sensible big brother, all he'd had was an annoying big sister. Steren quickly became his favorite though, he made much better drinks then Daiquiri but he made even better stories. He even started a bookstore full of magic books! He quickly grew into his baffling spots. There was a mild panic when he stayed a fairly merry and mellow soul, the doctor had to confirm he wasn't permanently tipsy somehow. He might have giggled during the test which hadn't helped but turns out he's ticklish. He especially bonded with the resident centaurs something about him just set him at ease, was that why he was named Ostler? Frey took him on as a bit of an apprentice so she could focus on her farming more to support the clan. He also took up the fiddle under Oracion.
@Cealygosa

"Oh my." He hiccuped on cue to the other Coatl. He didn't feel so good, his head was spinning and his stomach was churning, all he'd wanted was some water since the Waste was even more hot then the Expanse but all he'd found was a barrel of foul smelling soda.
"How did a hatchling even get in here Daiquiri?" The Metallic Skydancer questioned in a panic. "Calm down Steren, we'll figure it out but we gotta get him to the docs first." The pink dragon replied, gently picking him up, it did nothing to stop his stomach from finally giving up the fight to stay inside him.
"I thought this kind of thing didn't happen anymore?"
"It hasn't happened in a while but that was back at the old lair. This is uncharted territory."
~~
"What do you mean he's drunk?!" The Bogsneak started at a yell but finished at a hissing whisper at his pained whine. His stomach was feeling better but his head was feeling worse. The next few minutes are the Bogsneak poking his stomach and looking him in the eye and throat before leaving him on the bed.
"You're the doctor, help him!"
"You said he was already sick so I can't do much other then tell you to get him to drink some actual water or salted fish. I'd be more worried but he already seems to be getting over it without any unexpected side effects. Let him sleep the rest of it off in a dim room and then get him back to where he came from. I'm assuming he's lost given there ain't any Coatls like him around."

Pepper took one look at him and put him in his tent. He mentioned that he smelled familiar and he thought they might have gotten lost from the same clan and if he was gonna stay lost he might as well stick with them. He loved having a sensible big brother, all he'd had was an annoying big sister. Steren quickly became his favorite though, he made much better drinks then Daiquiri but he made even better stories. He even started a bookstore full of magic books!

He quickly grew into his baffling spots. There was a mild panic when he stayed a fairly merry and mellow soul, the doctor had to confirm he wasn't permanently tipsy somehow. He might have giggled during the test which hadn't helped but turns out he's ticklish. He especially bonded with the resident centaurs something about him just set him at ease, was that why he was named Ostler? Frey took him on as a bit of an apprentice so she could focus on her farming more to support the clan. He also took up the fiddle under Oracion.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen

Hiya darling ^0^ sorry for the late reply !

I really enjoyed the writing, and I'm so so glad this boy got it !

He's all yours <3 I shall send him your way momentarily !
@IronPen

Hiya darling ^0^ sorry for the late reply !

I really enjoyed the writing, and I'm so so glad this boy got it !

He's all yours <3 I shall send him your way momentarily !
Inactive
@Cealygosa
I might have gone for his sister but I need boys more and I do admit his Marigold is growing on me. Also he's double Terracotta. Not to mention that I couldn't not make that reference to the Cat and the Moon song about the Ostler's cat when he's JagRos
@Cealygosa
I might have gone for his sister but I need boys more and I do admit his Marigold is growing on me. Also he's double Terracotta. Not to mention that I couldn't not make that reference to the Cat and the Moon song about the Ostler's cat when he's JagRos
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30