Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ Free Dragons to Best Lore ] 1 Coatl !
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
^
^
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
^
^
Inactive
Happy Tuesday !

I got some dragons today ^0^

@Rosekitten @RyujinDragonGod @Yagine @Thornasaur @Rockelle
@ZenithNadir @Kybalie @VoidDeluz @cometmebro @IronPen @DreamlightPegasi @GeriVl @Fenrirsulfr @HerdOfTurtles @Midna42 @Astomnus @Skydust @cassiopeiae @topazsunset04

They're two retiring Coatls of mine, Tirion and Reshad, who really need good, new homes. I would love to see them possibly bred and cared for and etc. so I hope to see some lore entries for them !

I plan on having them homed before rollover, to clear up space in my lair
Happy Tuesday !

I got some dragons today ^0^

@ZenithNadir @Kybalie @VoidDeluz @cometmebro @IronPen @DreamlightPegasi @GeriVl @Fenrirsulfr @HerdOfTurtles @Midna42 @Astomnus @Skydust @cassiopeiae @topazsunset04

They're two retiring Coatls of mine, Tirion and Reshad, who really need good, new homes. I would love to see them possibly bred and cared for and etc. so I hope to see some lore entries for them !

I plan on having them homed before rollover, to clear up space in my lair
Inactive
@Cealygosa
May I please be added to the pinglist?
Thank you! :D
@Cealygosa
May I please be added to the pinglist?
Thank you! :D
vGyLVzC.png Pokemorphyd Raffle Ticket
@DafishOmega

Certainly ^0^

Thank you for your interest !
@DafishOmega

Certainly ^0^

Thank you for your interest !
Inactive
Tirion had never really known what it was like outside of his home. Raised in adopted royalty, the Lightning dragon had spent all his life sheltered, protected. Servants, money, everything he could ever want, he had, thanks to his adopted family, leaders of a large Light Clan. His life was perfect, or so he thought. The people he loved, those he cared about, they weren't who he thought they were. One night he found himself wandering into his father's study. Hearing footsteps, he hid in the shadows, peeping out from behind a bookshelf.

"Do you think they're going to try to take him back?"
His mother's voice, usually soft and loving, was cold.
"I'm not sure. To think they found him... by the Gods, we're running out of time." This voice belonged to his father.

They? Who was coming?

"Then we do this tonight. Tell the guards to bring Tirion. His blood will fuel the resurrection of our true clan."

B...blood? Tirion stumbled, falling into the light.
"Mother... Father?"

His parents looked at him, golden eyes filled with sorrow and regret.

"I'm sorry, son." His father said, taking a step toward him.

"NO!" He yelled out, a lightning spell forming in his lips.

Before he could respond, the door slammed open, a guard rushing in. "They've come for their son."

His mother lunged at him, talons like cruel tendrils reaching for his soul. Suddenly, he was surrounded in a harsh blue light and every thing seemed to slow down. His mother seemed to inch toward him with the speed of a snail.

He sidestepped and suddenly time went back to normal, his mother falling to the ground. Tirion ran as fast he could, through the door and away from his adopted family.

He managed to get out of the castle without much hassle, as most of the guardsmen were manning their stations. He had reached the edge of the territory when he ran straight into a tall dragon. The coatl had piercing blue eyes that seemed to stare into him.

"You! Tell me your name."

Tirion swallowed. "Tirion deFera, s-sir." The young dragon stumbled out.

"De...Fera?" The dragon's eyes widened. "My... my son!"

Tirion looked confused.

"DeFera is the name of those ******** who took my son... a Lightning Coatl. My son, it's me. Your father."

Tirion stared at him. "Father?"

"I... have so much to tell you. About your lineage, your power, your mother and siblings. Tirion, you can come home!"

"But... they said that... that I was left at the steps of the castle..."

"Those ******** stole you. They know of the power your blood holds. They wanted it for themselves."

Tirion shook his head. "What? No... none of this makes sense to me... I..."

"We'll explain it when we get home. First, take this." The dragon gave his son a weapon. "It's time to take revenge on the clan that took you from us."

Tirion looked at the blade. "The... entire clan?"

"Of course, my son. None shall live through the night."

Although he couldn't forgive his adoptive parents... those were his clan members. He couldn't...

"Please... don't... don't kill them..."

His father put a hand on his shoulder. "It's alright son, you're safe now. Let's go." He called out, a group of soldiers approaching.

He couldn't do it. No, he wouldn't do it. His mind blanked and he did the only thing he could, he ran. Once again his body began glowing and he was lightning.

He heard his father calling but he didn't listen. He needed to get away.

It felt like he'd been running for hours when he finally ran out of energy. His body collapsed and he began sobbing. For the first time ever, he was alone and powerless. He laid there crying until he heard footsteps.

"A dragon!" A voice called. "Weapons at the ready."

"But Moonshadow..." a woman said. "He doesn't seem armed."

"Best to be prepared."

Tirion felt a trident poking into his back.

"Who are you? And how have you ended up in Ammerasu's territory?"

( @Cealygosa can I be added to a ping list? )
(Also heck I think I wrote too much again ;-;)
Tirion had never really known what it was like outside of his home. Raised in adopted royalty, the Lightning dragon had spent all his life sheltered, protected. Servants, money, everything he could ever want, he had, thanks to his adopted family, leaders of a large Light Clan. His life was perfect, or so he thought. The people he loved, those he cared about, they weren't who he thought they were. One night he found himself wandering into his father's study. Hearing footsteps, he hid in the shadows, peeping out from behind a bookshelf.

"Do you think they're going to try to take him back?"
His mother's voice, usually soft and loving, was cold.
"I'm not sure. To think they found him... by the Gods, we're running out of time." This voice belonged to his father.

They? Who was coming?

"Then we do this tonight. Tell the guards to bring Tirion. His blood will fuel the resurrection of our true clan."

B...blood? Tirion stumbled, falling into the light.
"Mother... Father?"

His parents looked at him, golden eyes filled with sorrow and regret.

"I'm sorry, son." His father said, taking a step toward him.

"NO!" He yelled out, a lightning spell forming in his lips.

Before he could respond, the door slammed open, a guard rushing in. "They've come for their son."

His mother lunged at him, talons like cruel tendrils reaching for his soul. Suddenly, he was surrounded in a harsh blue light and every thing seemed to slow down. His mother seemed to inch toward him with the speed of a snail.

He sidestepped and suddenly time went back to normal, his mother falling to the ground. Tirion ran as fast he could, through the door and away from his adopted family.

He managed to get out of the castle without much hassle, as most of the guardsmen were manning their stations. He had reached the edge of the territory when he ran straight into a tall dragon. The coatl had piercing blue eyes that seemed to stare into him.

"You! Tell me your name."

Tirion swallowed. "Tirion deFera, s-sir." The young dragon stumbled out.

"De...Fera?" The dragon's eyes widened. "My... my son!"

Tirion looked confused.

"DeFera is the name of those ******** who took my son... a Lightning Coatl. My son, it's me. Your father."

Tirion stared at him. "Father?"

"I... have so much to tell you. About your lineage, your power, your mother and siblings. Tirion, you can come home!"

"But... they said that... that I was left at the steps of the castle..."

"Those ******** stole you. They know of the power your blood holds. They wanted it for themselves."

Tirion shook his head. "What? No... none of this makes sense to me... I..."

"We'll explain it when we get home. First, take this." The dragon gave his son a weapon. "It's time to take revenge on the clan that took you from us."

Tirion looked at the blade. "The... entire clan?"

"Of course, my son. None shall live through the night."

Although he couldn't forgive his adoptive parents... those were his clan members. He couldn't...

"Please... don't... don't kill them..."

His father put a hand on his shoulder. "It's alright son, you're safe now. Let's go." He called out, a group of soldiers approaching.

He couldn't do it. No, he wouldn't do it. His mind blanked and he did the only thing he could, he ran. Once again his body began glowing and he was lightning.

He heard his father calling but he didn't listen. He needed to get away.

It felt like he'd been running for hours when he finally ran out of energy. His body collapsed and he began sobbing. For the first time ever, he was alone and powerless. He laid there crying until he heard footsteps.

"A dragon!" A voice called. "Weapons at the ready."

"But Moonshadow..." a woman said. "He doesn't seem armed."

"Best to be prepared."

Tirion felt a trident poking into his back.

"Who are you? And how have you ended up in Ammerasu's territory?"

( @Cealygosa can I be added to a ping list? )
(Also heck I think I wrote too much again ;-;)
vUDNnC1.gif02_bagel_spz_pacificautumn.gifWjzzprl.gif
[img]fuky5eg.gif[/img]
[img]nXAzYie.gif[/img]
Reshad hates bugs! Yech! But he will eat them if need be, and now is one of those times. He begrudgingly puts the insect on his tongue and instantly pulls back.
Uggghhhh the bitter taste upon his tongue gives him shivers. He stares at the beetle.... 'I'm so hungry..' he thinks to himself. He closes his eyes and tosses the bug down his throat and gags. After it slides down his throat, he grabs another.
After yet another clan had adopted him, Reshad had thought he had found his loving home, but apparently he was wrong after he overheard their leader whispering among the others about how 'Rich we would get after we sell that new spoiled beauty.' Reshad stole away into the night with his faithful companion as they ventured across the volcanoes, pits, and plains of Flight Rising. He told himself that he was done trying to show himself off and trusting others to find him a home. He would find his *OWN* home by himself.... With his companion of course.
As he wondered around, watching other clans, he eventually overheard the news that his parents had went to serve a higher cause for the Flamecaller. That night many tears were shed. No more loving letters from his parents would be received.
For weeks he traveled, looking for just the right clan. Raised in royalty, he wasn't exactly taught to hunt. All he had the skill to catch were bugs... Yuck, bugs. He looks at the bug in his claw and begins open his maw.... And there's a green fave in front of his. His eyes blink. He screeches and falls back on his haunches. The green imperial cocks her head to the side and giggles.
A black guardian with teal wings seemingly comes out of nowhere. "Hi! My me is Bleal! I've.never seen you before. What's your name?"
Reshad shys away, afraid of their intentions... Yet.... These dragons seem clueless of his value. The imperial's eyes gleam over white. It seems that she's blind. "I'm new. I just joined yesterday. Everyone has been so kind in the short time I've been here." She smiles wide. "I'm sure they would care for you too, that is, if you want to join..."

@Cealygosa
I plan on expanding on this later if you like the lore enough. xD
Reshad hates bugs! Yech! But he will eat them if need be, and now is one of those times. He begrudgingly puts the insect on his tongue and instantly pulls back.
Uggghhhh the bitter taste upon his tongue gives him shivers. He stares at the beetle.... 'I'm so hungry..' he thinks to himself. He closes his eyes and tosses the bug down his throat and gags. After it slides down his throat, he grabs another.
After yet another clan had adopted him, Reshad had thought he had found his loving home, but apparently he was wrong after he overheard their leader whispering among the others about how 'Rich we would get after we sell that new spoiled beauty.' Reshad stole away into the night with his faithful companion as they ventured across the volcanoes, pits, and plains of Flight Rising. He told himself that he was done trying to show himself off and trusting others to find him a home. He would find his *OWN* home by himself.... With his companion of course.
As he wondered around, watching other clans, he eventually overheard the news that his parents had went to serve a higher cause for the Flamecaller. That night many tears were shed. No more loving letters from his parents would be received.
For weeks he traveled, looking for just the right clan. Raised in royalty, he wasn't exactly taught to hunt. All he had the skill to catch were bugs... Yuck, bugs. He looks at the bug in his claw and begins open his maw.... And there's a green fave in front of his. His eyes blink. He screeches and falls back on his haunches. The green imperial cocks her head to the side and giggles.
A black guardian with teal wings seemingly comes out of nowhere. "Hi! My me is Bleal! I've.never seen you before. What's your name?"
Reshad shys away, afraid of their intentions... Yet.... These dragons seem clueless of his value. The imperial's eyes gleam over white. It seems that she's blind. "I'm new. I just joined yesterday. Everyone has been so kind in the short time I've been here." She smiles wide. "I'm sure they would care for you too, that is, if you want to join..."

@Cealygosa
I plan on expanding on this later if you like the lore enough. xD
vGyLVzC.png Pokemorphyd Raffle Ticket
@FinFinny

Eeee hi darling ! Aw I loved the lore so much, it definitely took a turn at the end I didn't expect and I loved it ! It wasn't too long at all, I really enjoyed it ^0^ such a cliffhanger too !

Thank you so much for writing for him, I'll go ahead and send him your way <3

And I'll have you added to the pinglist !

@DafishOmega

I loved this lore too <3 hearing about his distaste for bugs was amusing xD and it sounds like he will be given a lot of love, so I'll be happy to send him to you !

You're free to add more lore to his bio and I would love to read your expanding x)
@FinFinny

Eeee hi darling ! Aw I loved the lore so much, it definitely took a turn at the end I didn't expect and I loved it ! It wasn't too long at all, I really enjoyed it ^0^ such a cliffhanger too !

Thank you so much for writing for him, I'll go ahead and send him your way <3

And I'll have you added to the pinglist !

@DafishOmega

I loved this lore too <3 hearing about his distaste for bugs was amusing xD and it sounds like he will be given a lot of love, so I'll be happy to send him to you !

You're free to add more lore to his bio and I would love to read your expanding x)
Inactive
Happy Wednesday !

I got two more dragons for y'all <3

@ZenithNadir @Kybalie @VoidDeluz @cometmebro @IronPen @DreamlightPegasi @GeriVl @Fenrirsulfr @HerdOfTurtles @Midna42 @Astomnus @Skydust @cassiopeiae @topazsunset04 @DafishOmega @FinFinny

Today I have two Wildclaws of mine from my hatchery, who simply never sold. These darlings deserve good homes just like their siblings, and they offer unique and beautiful colors !

I look forward to seeing writing for them ^0^

Thank you for viewing !
Happy Wednesday !

I got two more dragons for y'all <3

@ZenithNadir @Kybalie @VoidDeluz @cometmebro @IronPen @DreamlightPegasi @GeriVl @Fenrirsulfr @HerdOfTurtles @Midna42 @Astomnus @Skydust @cassiopeiae @topazsunset04 @DafishOmega @FinFinny

Today I have two Wildclaws of mine from my hatchery, who simply never sold. These darlings deserve good homes just like their siblings, and they offer unique and beautiful colors !

I look forward to seeing writing for them ^0^

Thank you for viewing !
Inactive
For the male wildclaw, "unnamed" #37357448

Out of all his nest mates, Atticus was the odd dragon out. Born blind, he had been the last to leave both his nest and clan. His parents, Akume and Lanathel thought it best for him to stay within the clan rather than leading his own life as his siblings chose to do. But Atti was headstrong and refused to be seen as weak, although he knew that his sightlessness left him at a disadvantage.

This did not stop him, though. Atti's resilience led him to become somewhat of a rebellious hatchling - leaving the nest when his parents were not looking, desperately trying to feel his way around the clan as best he could. In time, he learned to work with his disadvantage, and even became an asset to his clan. Being blind heightened his sense of hearing and smell, enabling him to become quite proficient at hunting.

But Atticus wasn't satisfied with his clan life, and without warning or even a goodbye to his parents, he left. Atticus became a wanderer, fending for himself in the wilds of the Shifting Expanse. He traveled, day and night, searching for what might eventually become a home for him. Once or twice, he came across clans that took pity on him and allowed him to stay with them, but Atticus never stayed long. He wanted to find a clan that he felt like he really was a part of, not one who only accepted him because he seemed weak.

It wouldn't be until his third year that he found what he searched for. A surprisingly large clan in the Southern Icefield, one led by a lightning dragon who had left home long ago, just like he did. They did not pity him, nor put him on a pedestal for overcoming his hardships. They treated him as an equal, just as any other dragon in the clan was, and Atti decided that he had finally found his place in the world.
For the male wildclaw, "unnamed" #37357448

Out of all his nest mates, Atticus was the odd dragon out. Born blind, he had been the last to leave both his nest and clan. His parents, Akume and Lanathel thought it best for him to stay within the clan rather than leading his own life as his siblings chose to do. But Atti was headstrong and refused to be seen as weak, although he knew that his sightlessness left him at a disadvantage.

This did not stop him, though. Atti's resilience led him to become somewhat of a rebellious hatchling - leaving the nest when his parents were not looking, desperately trying to feel his way around the clan as best he could. In time, he learned to work with his disadvantage, and even became an asset to his clan. Being blind heightened his sense of hearing and smell, enabling him to become quite proficient at hunting.

But Atticus wasn't satisfied with his clan life, and without warning or even a goodbye to his parents, he left. Atticus became a wanderer, fending for himself in the wilds of the Shifting Expanse. He traveled, day and night, searching for what might eventually become a home for him. Once or twice, he came across clans that took pity on him and allowed him to stay with them, but Atticus never stayed long. He wanted to find a clan that he felt like he really was a part of, not one who only accepted him because he seemed weak.

It wouldn't be until his third year that he found what he searched for. A surprisingly large clan in the Southern Icefield, one led by a lightning dragon who had left home long ago, just like he did. They did not pity him, nor put him on a pedestal for overcoming his hardships. They treated him as an equal, just as any other dragon in the clan was, and Atti decided that he had finally found his place in the world.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30