Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ Free Dragons to Best Lore ] 1 Coatl !
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Astomnus

Ahhh hi darling <3 the owner of my most prized hatchling :') ;)

Such wonderful, well-written lore, as expected <3

I loved this loads ! How he will incorporate the stars into his work eee

The lovely baby shall be headed your way ! Especially since I need all these lovelies gone so quickly, and that the lore couldn't have been better ^0^
@Astomnus

Ahhh hi darling <3 the owner of my most prized hatchling :') ;)

Such wonderful, well-written lore, as expected <3

I loved this loads ! How he will incorporate the stars into his work eee

The lovely baby shall be headed your way ! Especially since I need all these lovelies gone so quickly, and that the lore couldn't have been better ^0^
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
^
^
Inactive
^
^
Inactive
^
^
Inactive
^
^
Inactive
Male Wildclaw - " Unnamed "
ID #37140098
I'd like to enter for this bab ;w;
RENAME: NEBULA
Nebula, a warm-hearted Wildclaw who's dream it is to someday make his way back to his family and show the world his potential. After being kicked out of his family for being "weak", he ended up having to wander the Highland scrub. Weakened by the storms and lightning above, he stumbled across the clan he would end up joining. The Crystallized Fern's leader ("THEM"), took him in and showed Nebula into the wonders and oddities that consisted of their clan. Although Nebula grew up with the clan, he hopes to one day leave on an epic journey and show his Father and Grandmother that he really ISNT weak, and that he survived despite the odds being against him.

Nebula is quite fond of adventuring, and thereby became a scout for the clan.
Male Wildclaw - " Unnamed "
ID #37140098
I'd like to enter for this bab ;w;
RENAME: NEBULA
Nebula, a warm-hearted Wildclaw who's dream it is to someday make his way back to his family and show the world his potential. After being kicked out of his family for being "weak", he ended up having to wander the Highland scrub. Weakened by the storms and lightning above, he stumbled across the clan he would end up joining. The Crystallized Fern's leader ("THEM"), took him in and showed Nebula into the wonders and oddities that consisted of their clan. Although Nebula grew up with the clan, he hopes to one day leave on an epic journey and show his Father and Grandmother that he really ISNT weak, and that he survived despite the odds being against him.

Nebula is quite fond of adventuring, and thereby became a scout for the clan.
JYOlR25.png
@FernBlaze

Hi there <3 I loved the cute lore :3 and the name !

Since he really needs a home, he's gonna be sent your way, right away !

Thank you bunches for writing <3
@FernBlaze

Hi there <3 I loved the cute lore :3 and the name !

Since he really needs a home, he's gonna be sent your way, right away !

Thank you bunches for writing <3
Inactive
<3 thanks!
<3 thanks!
JYOlR25.png
@Cealygosa

I would like to enter for Eyir! (Also just a note, my lair is currently full but if I do win her, I will make a place for her~)

Eyir doesn't remember much about her first home. A flash of white and icy cold underfoot are the only remaining memories of her frigid beginnings. After that, 'home' came to mean the crackling air and loud thunderclaps of the Shifting Expanse. Her clan grew and grew, and she reveled in her new friends and family. However, with so many new dragons, it became clear that she wasn't needed as much as before. All jobs she considered herself good at, someone else could do better. With little to do, she spent her time wondering about the land beyond the Expanse. She could feel a pull, something drawing her out into the world. She soon realized that, as much as she loved her sparking home, she could not stay. She said her sad goodbyes, filled a small travel pack, and began her trek. When she reached the far edge of the Highland Scrub, she turned and saw the Tempest Spire in the distance, lighting up the sky. She gave one last goodbye, and then set out into the world in search of new adventures!

Eyir traveled all around the world. She studied ancient tablets in the Mirrorlight Promenade, attended many fabulous concerts in the Zephyr Steppes, enjoyed many a delicious feast in the Viridian Labyrinth, learned from magical scrolls in the Starfall Isles, and even saved up enough treasure to have some jewelry commissioned from the Great Furnace! She wrote many letters to her family back home, telling them all of her adventures. After days of relaxing on the beaches of the Fishspine Reef, she decided that she wanted to finally visit the Pillar of the World. She was hesitant though, because the fastest route was straight through the Scarred Wasteland. She preferred the Scarred Wasteland to the Tangle Wood only because she had crossed it before; On her journey to and from the Starfall Isles. While it was terrible, it was at least familiar. She clenched her teeth and set out towards Dragonhome.

The Scarred Wasteland was just a terrible as Eyir remembered. Hot, dry, and always smelling faintly of rot. Nevertheless, she pressed forward. A day into her trek, she realized with frustration a small tear in her waterskin, that had slowly been leaking onto the ground. She growled and looked all around for any place she could get more water, but there was nothing. No dragons anywhere. In the distance however, she noticed the dark outline of the Wyrmwound's trim. Under normal circumstances, she would never go near the Wyrmwound, but now she was a bit desperate. She had heard that sometimes dragons would shelter in the large vine-like trim. Maybe they could help her!

When Eyir finally got close enough, she saw with a start that there were many dragons living within the trim. They were suspicious of her at first, but were happy to help when she explained herself. They invited her to have a meal before she left. She stared in wonder at the large caves carved into the trim, that offered much needed protection from the heat. While she there, she met an alluring Wildclaw with shining wings much like her own, only a deep sapphire. This Wildclaw was clever, and inventive, and loved hearing about Eyir's travels. When it came time to continue her journey, she did so almost reluctantly. She reached the Pillar of the World soon, and stared in awe of its presence. But after awhile, she began to miss that clever Wildclaw with the sapphire wings. It was so strange, but soon she could think of nothing else. Finally, after days of deliberating, she made her choice to return to the dragons of the Rotrock Rim, and to stay with her clever Wildclaw forever, or at least, until the call for adventure grew too strong once more.
@Cealygosa

I would like to enter for Eyir! (Also just a note, my lair is currently full but if I do win her, I will make a place for her~)

Eyir doesn't remember much about her first home. A flash of white and icy cold underfoot are the only remaining memories of her frigid beginnings. After that, 'home' came to mean the crackling air and loud thunderclaps of the Shifting Expanse. Her clan grew and grew, and she reveled in her new friends and family. However, with so many new dragons, it became clear that she wasn't needed as much as before. All jobs she considered herself good at, someone else could do better. With little to do, she spent her time wondering about the land beyond the Expanse. She could feel a pull, something drawing her out into the world. She soon realized that, as much as she loved her sparking home, she could not stay. She said her sad goodbyes, filled a small travel pack, and began her trek. When she reached the far edge of the Highland Scrub, she turned and saw the Tempest Spire in the distance, lighting up the sky. She gave one last goodbye, and then set out into the world in search of new adventures!

Eyir traveled all around the world. She studied ancient tablets in the Mirrorlight Promenade, attended many fabulous concerts in the Zephyr Steppes, enjoyed many a delicious feast in the Viridian Labyrinth, learned from magical scrolls in the Starfall Isles, and even saved up enough treasure to have some jewelry commissioned from the Great Furnace! She wrote many letters to her family back home, telling them all of her adventures. After days of relaxing on the beaches of the Fishspine Reef, she decided that she wanted to finally visit the Pillar of the World. She was hesitant though, because the fastest route was straight through the Scarred Wasteland. She preferred the Scarred Wasteland to the Tangle Wood only because she had crossed it before; On her journey to and from the Starfall Isles. While it was terrible, it was at least familiar. She clenched her teeth and set out towards Dragonhome.

The Scarred Wasteland was just a terrible as Eyir remembered. Hot, dry, and always smelling faintly of rot. Nevertheless, she pressed forward. A day into her trek, she realized with frustration a small tear in her waterskin, that had slowly been leaking onto the ground. She growled and looked all around for any place she could get more water, but there was nothing. No dragons anywhere. In the distance however, she noticed the dark outline of the Wyrmwound's trim. Under normal circumstances, she would never go near the Wyrmwound, but now she was a bit desperate. She had heard that sometimes dragons would shelter in the large vine-like trim. Maybe they could help her!

When Eyir finally got close enough, she saw with a start that there were many dragons living within the trim. They were suspicious of her at first, but were happy to help when she explained herself. They invited her to have a meal before she left. She stared in wonder at the large caves carved into the trim, that offered much needed protection from the heat. While she there, she met an alluring Wildclaw with shining wings much like her own, only a deep sapphire. This Wildclaw was clever, and inventive, and loved hearing about Eyir's travels. When it came time to continue her journey, she did so almost reluctantly. She reached the Pillar of the World soon, and stared in awe of its presence. But after awhile, she began to miss that clever Wildclaw with the sapphire wings. It was so strange, but soon she could think of nothing else. Finally, after days of deliberating, she made her choice to return to the dragons of the Rotrock Rim, and to stay with her clever Wildclaw forever, or at least, until the call for adventure grew too strong once more.
gASzi6V.pngF8WMfQz.pngMV1Iakt.pngUZVTEBc.png
Quite a late Happy Thursday here xD

Got another dragon I need re-homed from my lair, who is nearly a year old !

@Rosekitten @RyujinDragonGod @Yagine @Thornasaur @Rockelle
@ZenithNadir @Kybalie @VoidDeluz @cometmebro @IronPen @DreamlightPegasi @GeriVl @Fenrirsulfr @HerdOfTurtles @Midna42 @Astomnus @Skydust @cassiopeiae

Her name is Sulfura and she's quite the ball of fire ^>^

Looking for a lovely home for her, seeing she's a long time dragon of mine and all ~

Re-gening and re-naming will of course be allowed, as usual :3

@ DreamlightPegasi

Feel free to post your lore for Eyir when you're ready <3
Quite a late Happy Thursday here xD

Got another dragon I need re-homed from my lair, who is nearly a year old !

@Rosekitten @RyujinDragonGod @Yagine @Thornasaur @Rockelle
@ZenithNadir @Kybalie @VoidDeluz @cometmebro @IronPen @DreamlightPegasi @GeriVl @Fenrirsulfr @HerdOfTurtles @Midna42 @Astomnus @Skydust @cassiopeiae

Her name is Sulfura and she's quite the ball of fire ^>^

Looking for a lovely home for her, seeing she's a long time dragon of mine and all ~

Re-gening and re-naming will of course be allowed, as usual :3

@ DreamlightPegasi

Feel free to post your lore for Eyir when you're ready <3
Inactive
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30