Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ Free Dragons to Best Lore ] 1 Coatl !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Tommorrow, there will be 2 special Coatl babies up for free lore entry !

There will also be two Gen 5 Naomi descendants up for paid lore entry !
Tommorrow, there will be 2 special Coatl babies up for free lore entry !

There will also be two Gen 5 Naomi descendants up for paid lore entry !
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@SapphireFire @Yagine @Rosekitten @RyujinDragonGod @souplet

And we are open !! Today we have 2 newly hatched Coatl babies as well as three special retiring dragons in our Free Lore Entries section !

In our Raffle-Styled section, we have 2 Gen 5 Naomi Descendants !
@SapphireFire @Yagine @Rosekitten @RyujinDragonGod @souplet

And we are open !! Today we have 2 newly hatched Coatl babies as well as three special retiring dragons in our Free Lore Entries section !

In our Raffle-Styled section, we have 2 Gen 5 Naomi Descendants !
Inactive
Bump !
Bump !
Inactive
@Cealygosa I'm really impressed with that gorgeous triple Crimson girl so I'm gonna give some lore-writing a shot! I went ahead and worked some of my clan's own lore in there as well.

Saoirse is familiar with earning her own place and forging her own path. Born to a pair of nameless parents, she started out in life with no advantage but her own drive and aspirations. She left the clan of her birth to wander Sornieth, and has been making a name for herself ever since.

She may not come from a long line of warriors or mages, but Saoirse is respected among the dragons of the Suncircle for her shrewd intelligence and business sense. A natural at reading the body language of other dragons, Saoirse was apprenticed by the Suncircle's merchants upon her arrival at the clan and she quickly became an adept haggler. She drives a hard bargain, and many times her customers are too surprised by her driven energy, or distracted by her beauty, that she's often able to take them for all they're worth.

However, even though she has stable employment, Saoirse's wanderlust has never abated. When Carina recently approached the Bogsneak about joining her and her lieutenant, Aten, on board a pirating airship, she found herself tempted by the opportunity to go traveling once more...
@Cealygosa I'm really impressed with that gorgeous triple Crimson girl so I'm gonna give some lore-writing a shot! I went ahead and worked some of my clan's own lore in there as well.

Saoirse is familiar with earning her own place and forging her own path. Born to a pair of nameless parents, she started out in life with no advantage but her own drive and aspirations. She left the clan of her birth to wander Sornieth, and has been making a name for herself ever since.

She may not come from a long line of warriors or mages, but Saoirse is respected among the dragons of the Suncircle for her shrewd intelligence and business sense. A natural at reading the body language of other dragons, Saoirse was apprenticed by the Suncircle's merchants upon her arrival at the clan and she quickly became an adept haggler. She drives a hard bargain, and many times her customers are too surprised by her driven energy, or distracted by her beauty, that she's often able to take them for all they're worth.

However, even though she has stable employment, Saoirse's wanderlust has never abated. When Carina recently approached the Bogsneak about joining her and her lieutenant, Aten, on board a pirating airship, she found herself tempted by the opportunity to go traveling once more...
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
Aaahh hi @ZenithNadir !

I feel so proud of myself for catching your attention x3 I love your work :3

Okie. Back to business.

I love your entry! I think it fits her quite well <3 I'm glad she caught someone's eye!

You're currently the only entry for her, and her entries close at rollover tonight seeing all my free adoptions only stay for a single day once they get an entry :D if she gets more entries before then, I'll choose my favorite ^>^ thank you for entering! Would you like to be on a pinglist for future dragons?
Aaahh hi @ZenithNadir !

I feel so proud of myself for catching your attention x3 I love your work :3

Okie. Back to business.

I love your entry! I think it fits her quite well <3 I'm glad she caught someone's eye!

You're currently the only entry for her, and her entries close at rollover tonight seeing all my free adoptions only stay for a single day once they get an entry :D if she gets more entries before then, I'll choose my favorite ^>^ thank you for entering! Would you like to be on a pinglist for future dragons?
Inactive
@Cealygosa Sounds good to me! It was good luck that I saw this thread XD And you have lots of nice dragons (plus I'm about to clear out a ton of older residents during Lightning's profit push next week) so sure, go ahead and ping me! :) Also I didn't even realize, but I totally have one of Descentus' siblings in my lair. He's in training right now, and he's actually the lieutenant of the crew that Saoirse would be joining! The leader, Carina, is a Night Warrior too.
@Cealygosa Sounds good to me! It was good luck that I saw this thread XD And you have lots of nice dragons (plus I'm about to clear out a ton of older residents during Lightning's profit push next week) so sure, go ahead and ping me! :) Also I didn't even realize, but I totally have one of Descentus' siblings in my lair. He's in training right now, and he's actually the lieutenant of the crew that Saoirse would be joining! The leader, Carina, is a Night Warrior too.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ Cealygosa

I have some extra lore XD here it is.

NatsuSora protector of the summer sky. Dragons dance all around her but she is in the clouds never to be seen. In the deeper clouds is Kumo the summer skies best lover when she gets to hot with her temper. Kumo attempts to cool her down with his tears of love, but every time he tries it rains too much and the dragons down below scurry away.
Kumo's Rain attracts new water dragons for one is named Shiroruzu. She symbolizes the white rose that grows with Kumo’s rain. All the water dragons that symbolize each type of flower all join around Matsuri for the Wavecrest Saturnalia Festival. Matsuri means festival in japanese ^-^

@ Cealygosa

I have some extra lore XD here it is.

NatsuSora protector of the summer sky. Dragons dance all around her but she is in the clouds never to be seen. In the deeper clouds is Kumo the summer skies best lover when she gets to hot with her temper. Kumo attempts to cool her down with his tears of love, but every time he tries it rains too much and the dragons down below scurry away.
Kumo's Rain attracts new water dragons for one is named Shiroruzu. She symbolizes the white rose that grows with Kumo’s rain. All the water dragons that symbolize each type of flower all join around Matsuri for the Wavecrest Saturnalia Festival. Matsuri means festival in japanese ^-^

4MKDzf1t.png
@ZenithNadir

Descentus was one of my first dragons here :) a lot of my dragons are Night Warriors, Viper and Darkshore are siblings, Duskwood is my newest Night Warrior, and then Deathwhisper and Cordana are from the project...I think that's all of them..Maybe lol I have a lot ^>^ I'm just slow on levelling haha

I'll add you to the pinglist ! An thank you for the compliment I'm pretty proud of all of them :3

@RyujinDragonGod

I love your lore :) as always! Which dragon is this for...? And which name?
@ZenithNadir

Descentus was one of my first dragons here :) a lot of my dragons are Night Warriors, Viper and Darkshore are siblings, Duskwood is my newest Night Warrior, and then Deathwhisper and Cordana are from the project...I think that's all of them..Maybe lol I have a lot ^>^ I'm just slow on levelling haha

I'll add you to the pinglist ! An thank you for the compliment I'm pretty proud of all of them :3

@RyujinDragonGod

I love your lore :) as always! Which dragon is this for...? And which name?
Inactive
Any girl dragon any breed, and the first name mentioned plz
@Cealygosa

XD I mixed a couple names sorry :P

Thank you ^-^
Any girl dragon any breed, and the first name mentioned plz
@Cealygosa

XD I mixed a couple names sorry :P

Thank you ^-^
4MKDzf1t.png