Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 120 121
bump?
bump?
84658_by_katelynn3303-dbug9v0.jpg
^ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2323621
up
up
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@gaia

I'd love to join this raffle, but I'm afraid I'm a little confused about something: is the point of buying tickets to increase the buyer's chances of getting prizes, or is it to unlock the high-tier prizes for everyone?

...I haven't really done many raffles before, so ^^"
@gaia

I'd love to join this raffle, but I'm afraid I'm a little confused about something: is the point of buying tickets to increase the buyer's chances of getting prizes, or is it to unlock the high-tier prizes for everyone?

...I haven't really done many raffles before, so ^^"
Tztaw1U.png
@CallofNoivern (apologies for any weird typos. I'm on my phone and in a slight hurry to catch a plane)

With each ticket you purchase, you increase your own chances of winning. But it also contributes towards unlocking prize tiers (available you everyone). The prize tiers are basically a safety measure for me; should the raffle not be popular and I only sellm say 1000 tickets, that I don't have to give away all prizes (which, I am afraid to say are worth over 12million treasure and 20k gems). But you should definitely buy tickets just for yourself to increase your chances. Trying to single-handedly unlock prizes is not going to be worth your while. They'll unlock eventually :)
@CallofNoivern (apologies for any weird typos. I'm on my phone and in a slight hurry to catch a plane)

With each ticket you purchase, you increase your own chances of winning. But it also contributes towards unlocking prize tiers (available you everyone). The prize tiers are basically a safety measure for me; should the raffle not be popular and I only sellm say 1000 tickets, that I don't have to give away all prizes (which, I am afraid to say are worth over 12million treasure and 20k gems). But you should definitely buy tickets just for yourself to increase your chances. Trying to single-handedly unlock prizes is not going to be worth your while. They'll unlock eventually :)
@Gaia (No that's okay!)

Alright, I think I understand now; to buy 500 tickets, I can give:

2 Rusty Chests
1 Iron Chest
5 Gold Mucks
5 Silver Mucks
5 White Slimes
1 Black Slime
1 Grey Slime
12 Purple Sludges
3 Blue Sludges
2 Red Sluges
3 Orange Sludges
3 Blue Oozes
10 Purple Oozes
1 Red Ooze
4 Orange Oozes
12 Yellow Oozes
2 Green Oozes
2 Blue Slimes
1 Purple Slime
2 Yellow Slimes
1 Green Slime
8 Iron Ore
1 Silver Ore
30 Magical Shards
70 Deepearth Geodes
88 Glowing Embers
52 Immaculate Tablets
36 Charged Sprockets
28 Shimmering Pinecones
86 Messengers Scrolls
14 All-Seeing Shrooms
20 Giant Sand Dollars
3000 Treasure
40 Gems

Is that okay? Should I send that over PM or what?
@Gaia (No that's okay!)

Alright, I think I understand now; to buy 500 tickets, I can give:

2 Rusty Chests
1 Iron Chest
5 Gold Mucks
5 Silver Mucks
5 White Slimes
1 Black Slime
1 Grey Slime
12 Purple Sludges
3 Blue Sludges
2 Red Sluges
3 Orange Sludges
3 Blue Oozes
10 Purple Oozes
1 Red Ooze
4 Orange Oozes
12 Yellow Oozes
2 Green Oozes
2 Blue Slimes
1 Purple Slime
2 Yellow Slimes
1 Green Slime
8 Iron Ore
1 Silver Ore
30 Magical Shards
70 Deepearth Geodes
88 Glowing Embers
52 Immaculate Tablets
36 Charged Sprockets
28 Shimmering Pinecones
86 Messengers Scrolls
14 All-Seeing Shrooms
20 Giant Sand Dollars
3000 Treasure
40 Gems

Is that okay? Should I send that over PM or what?
Tztaw1U.png
@Callofnoivern Either PM or one-way CR is fine :) (I'll double check and record it when I'm home in about 12 hours :) 500 tickets worth of items will also grant you 50 free bonus! )
@Callofnoivern Either PM or one-way CR is fine :) (I'll double check and record it when I'm home in about 12 hours :) 500 tickets worth of items will also grant you 50 free bonus! )
@Gaia

Alright, I've been restraining myself from opening any chests, and now have 10 rusted, 5 iron, and 1 gilded to trade in! I think that'll add up to... Wow, 100 exactly! Sending by PM!
@Gaia

Alright, I've been restraining myself from opening any chests, and now have 10 rusted, 5 iron, and 1 gilded to trade in! I think that'll add up to... Wow, 100 exactly! Sending by PM!
kIkbHva.png FRT +1 a little bit here a tad tad lqcMCuq.png and a little here a tad tad WZSw3Gn.gif
@Gaia

Sweet! I'll get to it ^^
@Gaia

Sweet! I'll get to it ^^
Tztaw1U.png
up!
up!
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
beepboop so I can find this again after flameforger's
beepboop so I can find this again after flameforger's
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 120 121