Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 120 121
up
up
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
[center][b]Announcement: New prize (Capsule) and more accepted payments[/b][/center] Hello everybody, I hope you're all enjoying the Flameforger's Festival! May RNG bless you with all the good stuff. Yesterday (or technically the day before yesterday) the new Baldwin tertiary gene Capsule was added to the game. I immediately brewed a copy and it finished a couple of hours ago! [center][item=tertiary gene: capsule][/center] Capsule will be added to the prize tier [i]Tertiary Genes: Baldwin/Limited[/i] (only 2 tiers away!) together with Tertiary Gene: Scales. Additionally, in the Blooming Grove, the treasure pack Treasured Planter is dropping. As all treasure containers, I'll accept it as payment. It contains about 100 treasure, so 10 of each will get you 1 ticket! [center][item=treasured planter] [b]x 10 = 1 ticket[/center] And finally, if you wish to earn some free tickets, don't forget to get your raffle answers in before rollover tonight! Enjoy the last day of Flameforger's and have a good weekend! Gaia Edit: Fun fact - with Capsule added, this raffle has exactly 80 prizes! Pinglist:[size=1] @Strauss @GalaxyFilly @gligar @Stormheart208 @Leucine @Ellapinky @Somethinggetrekt @Birdsofwax @Aegwynn @Turnoroid @peebeeandjay @JellyBubble @Frootz @Chardons @Charliebug3 @Minxwolfie @DemonKid @Inukaya @Rave31 @Aeriae @Solanceae @Vulpess @Frafar @Yanisha @Draciana @Darkfall @mistystep @SkyCrescent
Announcement: New prize (Capsule) and more accepted payments

Hello everybody,

I hope you're all enjoying the Flameforger's Festival! May RNG bless you with all the good stuff.

Yesterday (or technically the day before yesterday) the new Baldwin tertiary gene Capsule was added to the game. I immediately brewed a copy and it finished a couple of hours ago!
Tertiary Gene: Capsule

Capsule will be added to the prize tier Tertiary Genes: Baldwin/Limited (only 2 tiers away!) together with Tertiary Gene: Scales.

Additionally, in the Blooming Grove, the treasure pack Treasured Planter is dropping. As all treasure containers, I'll accept it as payment. It contains about 100 treasure, so 10 of each will get you 1 ticket!
Treasured Planter x 10 = 1 ticket

And finally, if you wish to earn some free tickets, don't forget to get your raffle answers in before rollover tonight!
Enjoy the last day of Flameforger's and have a good weekend!
Gaia

Edit: Fun fact - with Capsule added, this raffle has exactly 80 prizes!

Pinglist:
@Strauss
@GalaxyFilly
@gligar
@Stormheart208
@Leucine
@Ellapinky
@Somethinggetrekt
@Birdsofwax
@Aegwynn
@Turnoroid
@peebeeandjay
@JellyBubble
@Frootz
@Chardons
@Charliebug3
@Minxwolfie
@DemonKid
@Inukaya
@Rave31
@Aeriae
@Solanceae
@Vulpess
@Frafar
@Yanisha
@Draciana
@Darkfall
@mistystep
@SkyCrescent
:D
:D
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
up
up
I'm going to send over 62 Glowing Embers via PM for 31 additional tickets. :3
I'm going to send over 62 Glowing Embers via PM for 31 additional tickets. :3
I make glowy accents! || Add yourself to my Biolum accent ping lists!
@gaia i have one question, i know its off topic but i would like to know this, where do you get chests and what mobs drop skin or just chests?
@gaia i have one question, i know its off topic but i would like to know this, where do you get chests and what mobs drop skin or just chests?
pixel_dragon_free_avatar_by_sayuri_hime_7-d4vgdne.giffire_crystal_dragon_by_cyangmou-d5nhwxc.gif
@DemonRace22 ... I wrote an entire story, only to remember there's actually a very extensive guide about all chests and their locations: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2159625
This should contain all the info you want :)
@DemonRace22 ... I wrote an entire story, only to remember there's actually a very extensive guide about all chests and their locations: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2159625
This should contain all the info you want :)
@gaia i didnt know about the chest guide, im so sorry i bothered you!
@gaia i didnt know about the chest guide, im so sorry i bothered you!
pixel_dragon_free_avatar_by_sayuri_hime_7-d4vgdne.giffire_crystal_dragon_by_cyangmou-d5nhwxc.gif
@DemonRace22 No worries! :) I use it myself quite often, because I keep forgetting what's inside the chests, and I don't want to open mine yet (saving them for my birthday). But even I forgot it was there for a moment :P
@DemonRace22 No worries! :) I use it myself quite often, because I keep forgetting what's inside the chests, and I don't want to open mine yet (saving them for my birthday). But even I forgot it was there for a moment :P
@gaia
so when you got your chests, are they common to get? (whens your birthday?!)
@gaia
so when you got your chests, are they common to get? (whens your birthday?!)
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 120 121