Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 120 121
bump
bump
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@gaia

Sending payment for 1 ticket. Ping me when end date draws near?
@gaia

Sending payment for 1 ticket. Ping me when end date draws near?
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
@Allochthon Alright, go ahead and send it! I just started working so I'll make sure to check the site regularly and record your entry as soon as I got it ^^
@Allochthon Alright, go ahead and send it! I just started working so I'll make sure to check the site regularly and record your entry as soon as I got it ^^
[size=1]@Strauss @GalaxyFilly @Praeter @Stormheart208 @Leucine @Ellapinky @Somethinggetrekt @Birdsofwax @Aegwynn @Turnoroid @peebeeandjay @JellyBubble @Frootz @Chardons @Charliebug3 @Minxwolfie[/size] [b]Announcement: Unlocked prize tier: Common Tertiary Treasure Genes[/b] Hello folks! Sorry to ping you all so soon again, but I wanted to let you know that we've just unlocked another tier. 6000 tickets have been sold, breaching the threshold for the common tertiary treasure genes Contour, Underbelly, Lace and Thylacine! These genes will all be available at the end of the raffle as a prize for the winners. [center][item=tertiary gene: contour][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][item=tertiary gene: lace][item=tertiary gene: thylacine][/center] The next prize tier will unlock at 7000 tickets, containing the common breed change scrolls Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Snapper and Spiral.
@Strauss
@GalaxyFilly
@Praeter
@Stormheart208
@Leucine
@Ellapinky
@Somethinggetrekt
@Birdsofwax
@Aegwynn
@Turnoroid
@peebeeandjay
@JellyBubble
@Frootz
@Chardons
@Charliebug3
@Minxwolfie

Announcement: Unlocked prize tier: Common Tertiary Treasure Genes

Hello folks!
Sorry to ping you all so soon again, but I wanted to let you know that we've just unlocked another tier. 6000 tickets have been sold, breaching the threshold for the common tertiary treasure genes Contour, Underbelly, Lace and Thylacine! These genes will all be available at the end of the raffle as a prize for the winners.

Tertiary Gene: Contour Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Tertiary Gene: Lace Tertiary Gene: Thylacine

The next prize tier will unlock at 7000 tickets, containing the common breed change scrolls Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Snapper and Spiral.
I hope it's okay I send you through PM how many tickets I want
ayrya8q.png
bump
bump
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
[quote name="Drudi" date=2017-05-22 13:38:26] I hope it's okay I send you through PM how many tickets I want [/quote] Yes, that is no problem! Received and recorded :) Thanks for the bump, Birdsofwax ^^
Drudi wrote on 2017-05-22:

Yes, that is no problem! Received and recorded :)

Thanks for the bump, Birdsofwax ^^
@Gaia

I'm thinking about joining your raffle, but first I'd just like to know how many winners there'll be? I read through the 1st page, but I can't seem to find that anywhere. ^^"
@Gaia

I'm thinking about joining your raffle, but first I'd just like to know how many winners there'll be? I read through the 1st page, but I can't seem to find that anywhere. ^^"
P0QFcvZ.png
@Vulpess Hi there!

I don't think I've explicitly mentioned how many winners there'll be, so you didn't overlook anything. ^^
There'll be one prize per winner. The amount of prizes will depend on how many tiers have unlocked, but assuming all prizes are unlocked before this raffle ends (which is what I am aiming for), that means at least *quickly counts prizes* 77 prizes and thus 77 winners. :) (Whenever new eggs, genes or breed scrolls are added to the game, I'll also add them to the raffle as prizes, so we may end up with even more than 77 prizes/winners)

Edit to add: we're currently at 33 prizes unlocked, so should the raffle end now for some unforeseen reason, there'd be 33 winners
@Vulpess Hi there!

I don't think I've explicitly mentioned how many winners there'll be, so you didn't overlook anything. ^^
There'll be one prize per winner. The amount of prizes will depend on how many tiers have unlocked, but assuming all prizes are unlocked before this raffle ends (which is what I am aiming for), that means at least *quickly counts prizes* 77 prizes and thus 77 winners. :) (Whenever new eggs, genes or breed scrolls are added to the game, I'll also add them to the raffle as prizes, so we may end up with even more than 77 prizes/winners)

Edit to add: we're currently at 33 prizes unlocked, so should the raffle end now for some unforeseen reason, there'd be 33 winners
@Gaia

Thank you for your reply! That's good to know. ^^ In that case, I'd very much like to enter.
I'd like to trade in a Gilded Chest and some Baldwin materials, in addition to buying some using Gems (and maybe Treasure). Is it okay if I just set up a CR and try to count the total? x)
@Gaia

Thank you for your reply! That's good to know. ^^ In that case, I'd very much like to enter.
I'd like to trade in a Gilded Chest and some Baldwin materials, in addition to buying some using Gems (and maybe Treasure). Is it okay if I just set up a CR and try to count the total? x)
P0QFcvZ.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 120 121