Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Blusher's Grab Bags - Winter wares
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@moomargh

of course! Glad to be back.
And thank you! ^w^
@moomargh

of course! Glad to be back.
And thank you! ^w^
u5X8tl8.giftumblr_pjcpqqnqv51vqozdlo1_400.pngheart_frame_by_physiklily-d9yuii0.png
@moomargh can i reserve 5 bags pls ? i will pay when is last call is that ok ?
@moomargh can i reserve 5 bags pls ? i will pay when is last call is that ok ?
m38hJom.gif

ofLVfJS.png
a4sar9.jpg
@ChaosQueen Hey there! :) Sorry, but the longest I can reserve a spot for a bag is week. If you'd like a ping when there's only 10 bags left, or so, let me know ^_^
@ChaosQueen Hey there! :) Sorry, but the longest I can reserve a spot for a bag is week. If you'd like a ping when there's only 10 bags left, or so, let me know ^_^
2T7Jk2l.png
yeah a week is ok reserve me spots pls 5 of em ... any numbers that have 7 in em is ok by me :) @moomargh
yeah a week is ok reserve me spots pls 5 of em ... any numbers that have 7 in em is ok by me :) @moomargh
m38hJom.gif

ofLVfJS.png
a4sar9.jpg
@ChaosQueen Alrighty, I'll mark you down for the first 5 bags that have '7' in them :) Feel free to join the bump raffle too if you'd like. Shall I remind you a day before the payment is due, or will you remember? ^^
@ChaosQueen Alrighty, I'll mark you down for the first 5 bags that have '7' in them :) Feel free to join the bump raffle too if you'd like. Shall I remind you a day before the payment is due, or will you remember? ^^
2T7Jk2l.png
good night bump :) see you all tomorrow! feel free to do the daily prompt if you haven't already ^_^
good night bump :) see you all tomorrow! feel free to do the daily prompt if you haven't already ^_^
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh pls remind :)
@moomargh pls remind :)
m38hJom.gif

ofLVfJS.png
a4sar9.jpg
Here's the daily prompt! :) @RitterKeks @MintyHippo @agateflame @PoizonRoze Happy February everyone! [u]1st Feb: Show me your favorite dragon from your lair.[/u] Show me at least one of your favorites! I couldn't decide if I had to choose [i]THE favorite[/i]. You can also share why you like them so much :) Also the spreadsheet for bump tickets is now available to view here (you can find it on post 2 on first page as well if you ever want to view it): [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wrdTVR7m9VW-jOCEM6DgCgpB0MnljZkD8ICrmw61dqs]click click[/url] One of my own favorite's would have to be Blusher of course :') [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7710796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77108/7710796_350.png[/img] [/url] He's been with me right from the start. I got him from one of those 'free dergs for newbies' threads. And he's just very special. He's my main mage and healer. And all around he's just a fun guy who likes to join and handle my grab bag events, newbie giveaways etc! :D
Here's the daily prompt! :) @RitterKeks @MintyHippo @agateflame @PoizonRoze
Happy February everyone!

1st Feb: Show me your favorite dragon from your lair.
Show me at least one of your favorites! I couldn't decide if I had to choose THE favorite. You can also share why you like them so much :)

Also the spreadsheet for bump tickets is now available to view here (you can find it on post 2 on first page as well if you ever want to view it): click click

One of my own favorite's would have to be Blusher of course :')

7710796_350.png

He's been with me right from the start. I got him from one of those 'free dergs for newbies' threads. And he's just very special. He's my main mage and healer. And all around he's just a fun guy who likes to join and handle my grab bag events, newbie giveaways etc! :D
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh good morning ^^ for me it is Sayuri. I also got her as a newbie from a very kind person. And i remeber that i thought she is the most beautiful dragon i have ever seen :3 I would never give her away and i love the avatar pic with her ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18320339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183204/18320339_350.png[/img] [/url]
@moomargh good morning ^^

for me it is Sayuri. I also got her as a newbie from a very kind person. And i remeber that i thought she is the most beautiful dragon i have ever seen :3
I would never give her away and i love the avatar pic with her ^^

18320339_350.png
11393453.png20366084.png20244937.png
@RitterKeks Oh she is stunning! I almost didn't see the Smoke at first, I think it makes her even more intriguing :) And I love the little cats and toad friends she has. Very lovely ^_^

also forgot to mention that the spreadsheet for bump tickets is now available to view here (you can find it on post 2 on first page as well if you ever want to view it): click click
@RitterKeks Oh she is stunning! I almost didn't see the Smoke at first, I think it makes her even more intriguing :) And I love the little cats and toad friends she has. Very lovely ^_^

also forgot to mention that the spreadsheet for bump tickets is now available to view here (you can find it on post 2 on first page as well if you ever want to view it): click click
2T7Jk2l.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38