Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Blusher's Grab Bags - Winter wares
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@moomargh it's impossible to save up when grab bags exist,, I'll take number 27 please! do you want payment via CR or PM?
@moomargh it's impossible to save up when grab bags exist,, I'll take number 27 please! do you want payment via CR or PM?
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@moomargh hey :) i would like #27 and #80 ^^ ups, than i will go with #28 -> i alredy sent you the payment and wrote "for #27"..i hope you are not confused XD

oh an please set me on both ping lists
@moomargh hey :) i would like #27 and #80 ^^ ups, than i will go with #28 -> i alredy sent you the payment and wrote "for #27"..i hope you are not confused XD

oh an please set me on both ping lists
11393453.png20366084.png20244937.png
@moomargh Sending payment for #14 and #93!
@moomargh Sending payment for #14 and #93!
@paintm0nky either is fine, I dont really mind either way! :) I'll mark you down for that bag, thank you!
@paintm0nky either is fine, I dont really mind either way! :) I'll mark you down for that bag, thank you!
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

*screams*

I'll be back as soon as I finish my payment plan! Could I reserve bags 1 and 13, and how long do I have to make the payment?
@moomargh

*screams*

I'll be back as soon as I finish my payment plan! Could I reserve bags 1 and 13, and how long do I have to make the payment?
aka agateflame
@moomargh sending you gems for 1 bag! I'd like to be on all pinglists please!
@moomargh sending you gems for 1 bag! I'd like to be on all pinglists please!
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
@agateflame Hiii! I've missed you haha. And yes, of course, you can reserve those. Hmm, do you have an idea of how long it might take to get the money? I believe the longest I could give any reserves is around a week, I doubt all the bags are going to be gone in a week :D So I'll mark you down for those two?
@agateflame Hiii! I've missed you haha. And yes, of course, you can reserve those. Hmm, do you have an idea of how long it might take to get the money? I believe the longest I could give any reserves is around a week, I doubt all the bags are going to be gone in a week :D So I'll mark you down for those two?
2T7Jk2l.png
@RitterKeks @MintyHippo

Ping for the daily prompt!

31st Jan: Tell me something nice that happened to you today.
Even if you feel like you had the worst day of 2017, try to find something positive that happened, and concentrate on that! I hope you all had a great day :)

My day has just started as it's lateish morning here in Finland. But I had the best coffee, and it's me and my fiancee's anniversary today, so that's exciting! ^_^ I'm also very happy to do another Blusher's grab bag-thingy, and can't wait to get all this bumping going!
@RitterKeks @MintyHippo

Ping for the daily prompt!

31st Jan: Tell me something nice that happened to you today.
Even if you feel like you had the worst day of 2017, try to find something positive that happened, and concentrate on that! I hope you all had a great day :)

My day has just started as it's lateish morning here in Finland. But I had the best coffee, and it's me and my fiancee's anniversary today, so that's exciting! ^_^ I'm also very happy to do another Blusher's grab bag-thingy, and can't wait to get all this bumping going!
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

That would work for me, thanks!

Also, Ava's Demon (my favourite webcomic) updated today after four months! I ran around the house making inhumane noises XD

Add me to the ping list for daily prompts please :)
@moomargh

That would work for me, thanks!

Also, Ava's Demon (my favourite webcomic) updated today after four months! I ran around the house making inhumane noises XD

Add me to the ping list for daily prompts please :)
aka agateflame
@agateflame Wow, that must be exciting! :D

And sure, will do ^_^
@agateflame Wow, that must be exciting! :D

And sure, will do ^_^
2T7Jk2l.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38