Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Blusher's Grab Bags - Winter wares
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
[center] [b]WE ARE NOW CLOSED! ALL THE BAGS ARE SOLD. THANK YOU EVERYONE :)[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/PlQqZ6P.png[/img] (We are currently Online/[b]Offline[/b]) Hello, hello and welcome! *the coatl clears his throat* My name is [i]Blusher[/i] and I'll be your host this (long, loooong) evening. This is Blusher's Grab Bags - Winter Wares edition! You might remember us from our previous Grab bag-event that we did with moomargh *pokes his owner*. But if not, don't worry! You'll get to know us now. Last time we had so much fun doing this, and we got some really nice comments, so we decided to do another grab bag event. There is also again a small 'bump prize'-raffle going on at the same time, so check that one out as well - the rules are in the next post! [u][b]So what's going on? (disclaimer)[/u] please read carefully before buying a bag[/b] - There are 100 (predetermined) bags for you to choose from! [u]- Each bag costs [b]95k treasure/110 gems[/b][/u] - You ping me with a number of bag you'd like to buy, send me the payment and wait. [u][b]ALL THE PRICES/BAGS WILL BE SENT OUT ONCE ALL 100 BAGS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED AND PAID FOR.[/b][/u] - Please be aware that you might be taking a risk with your purchase. The chances are that you are going to lose money. However, no bag is valued under 50kT (I will personally still check the worth of each and every bag before the event ends and bags are sent out, to make sure no bag is valued under this amount. So I might add to a bag, if something has dropped in value, but I will never take anything out of the bags, or change the numbers, ever). So please consider if it's a risk worth taking. :) I've tried to add something nice to all of the bags, but we all like different things, so I am sorry if you don't get what you'd want in your bag. - There are no refunds. [b]What are the prices?[/b] The bigger prices hidden in the bags include: ***[item=Speedy] [item=Water Sprite] *** [item=hippojay] [item=Conjoined Skink] [item=Mantarune] [item=secondary gene: paint] [item=unhatched earth egg] [item=Tri-color Scatterscroll] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=secondary gene: spinner] [item=Night Sky Silk Scarf] [item=Ethereal Flame Regalia] [item=Reaper Guise] [item=Runaway Rotclaw] + Gem MP Apparel of your choice + Gem MP Familiar of your choice + Baldwin Vista & Apparel of your choice + Gem MP Cat Apparel + Gem MP Bird Apparel [b]There are also some festival skins added to the bags, including:[/b] [skin=8965] [skin=9484] [skin=13246] [skin=14119] [skin=17522] [skin=18601] [skin=19328] [skin=19336] + more [b]Some of the bags that don't win 'big', can include one or more of these items:[/b] Treasure & holiday chests, skins & accents, Baldwin materials, Baldwin & marketplace apparel, some 2016 holiday items, food, battle stones, random familiars, vistas, etc.. [b]So what's with the bumping?[/b] - Check next post for the bump prizes! [b]What numbers are left?[/b] Post number three shows all the numbers left!

WE ARE NOW CLOSED!
ALL THE BAGS ARE SOLD. THANK YOU EVERYONE :)

PlQqZ6P.png

(We are currently Online/Offline)

Hello, hello and welcome! *the coatl clears his throat*
My name is Blusher and I'll be your host this (long, loooong) evening.
This is Blusher's Grab Bags - Winter Wares edition!

You might remember us from our previous Grab bag-event that we did with moomargh *pokes his owner*. But if not, don't worry! You'll get to know us now.
Last time we had so much fun doing this, and we got some really nice comments, so we decided to do another grab bag event. There is also again a small 'bump prize'-raffle going on at the same time, so check that one out as well - the rules are in the next post!

So what's going on? (disclaimer)
please read carefully before buying a bag

- There are 100 (predetermined) bags for you to choose from!

- Each bag costs 95k treasure/110 gems

- You ping me with a number of bag you'd like to buy, send me the payment and wait. ALL THE PRICES/BAGS WILL BE SENT OUT ONCE ALL 100 BAGS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED AND PAID FOR.

- Please be aware that you might be taking a risk with your purchase. The chances are that you are going to lose money. However, no bag is valued under 50kT (I will personally still check the worth of each and every bag before the event ends and bags are sent out, to make sure no bag is valued under this amount. So I might add to a bag, if something has dropped in value, but I will never take anything out of the bags, or change the numbers, ever). So please consider if it's a risk worth taking. :) I've tried to add something nice to all of the bags, but we all like different things, so I am sorry if you don't get what you'd want in your bag.

- There are no refunds.

What are the prices?

The bigger prices hidden in the bags include:
*** Speedy Water Sprite ***
Hippojay Conjoined Skink Mantarune
Secondary Gene: Paint Unhatched Earth Egg Tri-Color Scatterscroll Unhatched Nocturne Egg Secondary Gene: Spinner
Night Sky Silk Scarf Ethereal Flame Regalia Reaper Guise Runaway Rotclaw
+ Gem MP Apparel of your choice
+ Gem MP Familiar of your choice
+ Baldwin Vista & Apparel of your choice
+ Gem MP Cat Apparel
+ Gem MP Bird Apparel

There are also some festival skins added to the bags, including:

+ more

Some of the bags that don't win 'big', can include one or more of these items:
Treasure & holiday chests, skins & accents, Baldwin materials, Baldwin & marketplace apparel, some 2016 holiday items, food, battle stones, random familiars, vistas, etc..

So what's with the bumping?
- Check next post for the bump prizes!

What numbers are left?
Post number three shows all the numbers left!
2T7Jk2l.png
[center][b]So what's with the bumping?[/b] - Bump prizes! YAY. - You [u]must have bought at least one[/u] grab bag to be able to join the daily bumps. (Or you can reserve a bag, if you can pay it within a week. If you fail to make the payment within a week, your tickets won't count) - Each day you can get one ticket for the 'bump prize' raffle, by bumping the thread. - Each day there will be a new 'prompt' that will net you one extra ticket. For example 'Show me a picture of a sofa' (yeah probably not that one) or "Write a story about your favorite dragon". So each day you can bump the thread + do the prompt to get a total of two tickets (it can of course just be only one comment where you write 'bump' and then also do the daily prompt, that's fine). - You can also add my banner to your signature to get 5 extra tickets for the bump raffle (one time only) - I ask that you keep it there for [i]at least[/i] a week. [size=4][u][b]THE DAILY PROMPT IS:[/b] 12th Feb: Write a haiku/short poem about Blusher's grab bags[/size] I did this the last time I had a grab bag event, and these were so much fun to read! Today you get TWO TICKETS for the prompt. You can write a haiku, a short poem, or whatever comes to mind :D Have fun! (you can do the daily prompt until the next one is out - even if it's after rollover!) [size=4]Here is where all the tickets for this raffle are marked down: [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wrdTVR7m9VW-jOCEM6DgCgpB0MnljZkD8ICrmw61dqs]SPREADSHEET[/url][/size] [b]And the prizes?[/b] There are a total of eight prizes for this bump raffle and you can only win once: [s]1. Can It Really Fly?[/s] CLAIMED [item=Undying featherback] [s]2. So Many Hearts[/s] CLAIMED [skin=10867] [s]3. Careful With It![/s] CLAIMED [item=White Katana] [s]4. Too Close to The Sun[/s] CLAIMED [skin=9479] [s]5. an Angel[/s] CLAIMED [item=Cloudy Feathered wings] [item=Simple Harp] [s]6. Deep Sea Creature[/s] CLAIMED [item=Mantarune] [s]7. Lace Is All Around[/s] CLAIMED [item=Pastel Lace Headpiece] [item=Pastel Lace Collar] [s]8. Your Very Own Bogbog[/s] CLAIMED [item=Unhatched Bogsneak egg] Here's the banner you can use in your signature! [img]http://i.imgur.com/2T7Jk2l.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2106964][img]http://i.imgur.com/2T7Jk2l.png[/img][/url][/code] So that's about it. Come and claim your bag, and have fun :) The bumping can start tomorrow (31st Jan)! PS. Thank you so much to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=154628]TheBelfryDoll[/url] for the amazing graphics for the thread :* PPS. Want to be on pinglist for the DAILY PROMPT or when there's 10 bags left? Let me know! [b]pinglist for when there's only 10 bags left:[/b] ElphabaThropp, RitterKeks, MintyHippo, MadSparkz (when 20 left), desiher, Stormheart208, FrootLoopDingus, rnorningstar, Archenitesky [b]pinglist for the daily prompt:[/b] RitterKeks, MintyHippo, agateflame, PoizonRoze, Xarilin, desiher, FrootLoopDingus, Cyrsei, Katelle, rnorningstar, Winterreise[/center]
So what's with the bumping?

- Bump prizes! YAY.

- You must have bought at least one grab bag to be able to join the daily bumps.
(Or you can reserve a bag, if you can pay it within a week. If you fail to make the payment within a week, your tickets won't count)

- Each day you can get one ticket for the 'bump prize' raffle, by bumping the thread.

- Each day there will be a new 'prompt' that will net you one extra ticket. For example 'Show me a picture of a sofa' (yeah probably not that one) or "Write a story about your favorite dragon". So each day you can bump the thread + do the prompt to get a total of two tickets (it can of course just be only one comment where you write 'bump' and then also do the daily prompt, that's fine).

- You can also add my banner to your signature to get 5 extra tickets for the bump raffle (one time only) - I ask that you keep it there for at least a week.

THE DAILY PROMPT IS:
12th Feb: Write a haiku/short poem about Blusher's grab bags

I did this the last time I had a grab bag event, and these were so much fun to read! Today you get TWO TICKETS for the prompt. You can write a haiku, a short poem, or whatever comes to mind :D Have fun!

(you can do the daily prompt until the next one is out - even if it's after rollover!)

Here is where all the tickets for this raffle are marked down:
SPREADSHEET

And the prizes?
There are a total of eight prizes for this bump raffle
and you can only win once:

1. Can It Really Fly? CLAIMED
Undying Featherback
2. So Many Hearts CLAIMED

3. Careful With It! CLAIMED
White Katana
4. Too Close to The Sun CLAIMED

5. an Angel CLAIMED
Cloudy Feathered Wings Simple Harp
6. Deep Sea Creature CLAIMED
Mantarune
7. Lace Is All Around CLAIMED
Pastel Lace Headpiece Pastel Lace Collar
8. Your Very Own Bogbog CLAIMED
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

Here's the banner you can use in your signature!
2T7Jk2l.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2106964][img]http://i.imgur.com/2T7Jk2l.png[/img][/url]

So that's about it. Come and claim your bag, and have fun :)
The bumping can start tomorrow (31st Jan)!

PS.
Thank you so much to TheBelfryDoll for the amazing graphics for the thread :*

PPS. Want to be on pinglist for the DAILY PROMPT or when there's 10 bags left? Let me know!

pinglist for when there's only 10 bags left:
ElphabaThropp, RitterKeks, MintyHippo, MadSparkz (when 20 left), desiher, Stormheart208, FrootLoopDingus, rnorningstar, Archenitesky

pinglist for the daily prompt:
RitterKeks, MintyHippo, agateflame, PoizonRoze, Xarilin, desiher, FrootLoopDingus, Cyrsei, Katelle, rnorningstar, Winterreise
2T7Jk2l.png
What numbers are left?

Here are the number of bags. If there's a name beside a number, it's already been claimed. (or if I haven't had time to update - you might want to check some posts previous to yours!)

There are now so few bags left, that I ask everyone to make the payment promptly. You can still reserve a bag, but I'd be expecting the payment within 24 hours.

1. agateflame
2. desiher
3. CrazyCake
4. KnightYumi
5. Katelle
6. Soulborg63
7. CrazyCake
8. CrazyCake
9. Achiem
10. Servalan
11. Angelfun222
12 CrazyCake
13. agateflame
14. Voldemortimer
15. GrecianZephyrus
16. RainbowSuss
17. ChaosQueen
18. TheCheshireSpy
19. KnightYumi
20. RainbowSuss
21. Perseidas
22. Xarilin
23. desiher
24. AthenaCorvus
25. PoizonRoze
26. CrazyCake
27. paintm0nky
28. RitterKeks
29. CrazyCake
30. Shadifax
31. BraveEguana
32. Cyrsei
33. Xarilin
34. QuetzalQueen
35. Madsparkz
36. FrootLoopDingus
37. ChaosQueen
38. Ookamiotoko
39. Cyrsei
40. Shadifax
41. BlackJasper
42. KnightYumi
43. paintm0nky
44. Xarilin
45. Shadifax
46. ChaosQueen
47. ChaosQueen
48. TheCheshireSpy
49. Poison49
50. KnightYumi
51. NightTerr0rs
52. colorsoutofspace
53. ElphabaThropp
54. Cyrsei
55. Xarilin
56. ChaosQueen
57. ChaosQueen
58. CrazyCake
59. KnightYumi
60. ShikoRae
61. rnorningstar
62. Cyrsei
63. Cyrsei
64. saphariadragon
65. CrazyCake
66. Xarilin
67. ChaosQueen
68. BraveEguana
69. Riful
70. Winterreise
71. paintm0nky
72. MintyHippo
73. audreynichole
74. ChaosQueen
75. Shadifax
76. Achiem
77. Winterreise
78. ChaosQueen
79. Xarilin
80. RitterKeks
81. Cyrsei
82. CrazyCake
83. ChaosQueen
84. GrecianZephyrus
85. Archenitesky
86. Madsparkz
87. RitterKeks
88. TheCheshireSpy
89. Cyrsei
90. Cyrsei
91. LegHorse
92. KnightYumi
93. Voldemortimer
94. Riful
95. Ookamiotoko
96. desiher
97. BraveEguana
98. RitterKeks
99. RitterKeks
100. RainbowSuss
What numbers are left?

Here are the number of bags. If there's a name beside a number, it's already been claimed. (or if I haven't had time to update - you might want to check some posts previous to yours!)

There are now so few bags left, that I ask everyone to make the payment promptly. You can still reserve a bag, but I'd be expecting the payment within 24 hours.

1. agateflame
2. desiher
3. CrazyCake
4. KnightYumi
5. Katelle
6. Soulborg63
7. CrazyCake
8. CrazyCake
9. Achiem
10. Servalan
11. Angelfun222
12 CrazyCake
13. agateflame
14. Voldemortimer
15. GrecianZephyrus
16. RainbowSuss
17. ChaosQueen
18. TheCheshireSpy
19. KnightYumi
20. RainbowSuss
21. Perseidas
22. Xarilin
23. desiher
24. AthenaCorvus
25. PoizonRoze
26. CrazyCake
27. paintm0nky
28. RitterKeks
29. CrazyCake
30. Shadifax
31. BraveEguana
32. Cyrsei
33. Xarilin
34. QuetzalQueen
35. Madsparkz
36. FrootLoopDingus
37. ChaosQueen
38. Ookamiotoko
39. Cyrsei
40. Shadifax
41. BlackJasper
42. KnightYumi
43. paintm0nky
44. Xarilin
45. Shadifax
46. ChaosQueen
47. ChaosQueen
48. TheCheshireSpy
49. Poison49
50. KnightYumi
51. NightTerr0rs
52. colorsoutofspace
53. ElphabaThropp
54. Cyrsei
55. Xarilin
56. ChaosQueen
57. ChaosQueen
58. CrazyCake
59. KnightYumi
60. ShikoRae
61. rnorningstar
62. Cyrsei
63. Cyrsei
64. saphariadragon
65. CrazyCake
66. Xarilin
67. ChaosQueen
68. BraveEguana
69. Riful
70. Winterreise
71. paintm0nky
72. MintyHippo
73. audreynichole
74. ChaosQueen
75. Shadifax
76. Achiem
77. Winterreise
78. ChaosQueen
79. Xarilin
80. RitterKeks
81. Cyrsei
82. CrazyCake
83. ChaosQueen
84. GrecianZephyrus
85. Archenitesky
86. Madsparkz
87. RitterKeks
88. TheCheshireSpy
89. Cyrsei
90. Cyrsei
91. LegHorse
92. KnightYumi
93. Voldemortimer
94. Riful
95. Ookamiotoko
96. desiher
97. BraveEguana
98. RitterKeks
99. RitterKeks
100. RainbowSuss
2T7Jk2l.png
Here's a ping for all you lovely people from the previous Blusher's grab bags event, that asked me to ping you if I ever did another one. Well, here we are :D

@AvalonDreams @Wolfpack1216r @RainbowSuss @agateflame @Krynne @ElphabaThropp @Frenkle @Poison49 @KitsuneXIII @DiamondNoodles @Jirvey @Vou @AwkwardAngel
Here's a ping for all you lovely people from the previous Blusher's grab bags event, that asked me to ping you if I ever did another one. Well, here we are :D

@AvalonDreams @Wolfpack1216r @RainbowSuss @agateflame @Krynne @ElphabaThropp @Frenkle @Poison49 @KitsuneXIII @DiamondNoodles @Jirvey @Vou @AwkwardAngel
2T7Jk2l.png
you may now post 8D
you may now post 8D
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh
Ping when 10 left, please!
@moomargh
Ping when 10 left, please!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@ElphabaThropp Will do! :) Thank you
@ElphabaThropp Will do! :) Thank you
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

I know I shouldn't do this but...I'd like to claim No.19 and No. 59, please :') paying with treasure and gems.
@moomargh

I know I shouldn't do this but...I'd like to claim No.19 and No. 59, please :') paying with treasure and gems.
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@KnightYumi Yay, hi Yumi! :) And hey, where's the harm in little 'gambling right' haha. Feel free to send the payment whenever, and don't forget to come back tomorrow to join the bumping if you'd like.
@KnightYumi Yay, hi Yumi! :) And hey, where's the harm in little 'gambling right' haha. Feel free to send the payment whenever, and don't forget to come back tomorrow to join the bumping if you'd like.
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

payment sent! :D i just love grab bag games :D maybe a bit too much,
if I can get more shinies I'll back for more :')

and ofc bump every day! :D
@moomargh

payment sent! :D i just love grab bag games :D maybe a bit too much,
if I can get more shinies I'll back for more :')

and ofc bump every day! :D
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38