Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed - Drawing Winners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx

Good morning everyone, and happy Tuesday. This is the daily ping reminder, so if you'd like to be taken off the list please let me know.

Thanks to some very generous people yesterday more eggs have been added to the final egg prize, most notably two more Nocturne eggs and a Wind egg. Also I got some red goo, so I can start using Baldwin to make more chests and hopefully find some neat stuff to give back to y'all in the form of the weekly prize pool.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and remember - inviting your friends is free tickets for you if they buy some, so feel free to ping some people :)
@xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx

Good morning everyone, and happy Tuesday. This is the daily ping reminder, so if you'd like to be taken off the list please let me know.

Thanks to some very generous people yesterday more eggs have been added to the final egg prize, most notably two more Nocturne eggs and a Wind egg. Also I got some red goo, so I can start using Baldwin to make more chests and hopefully find some neat stuff to give back to y'all in the form of the weekly prize pool.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and remember - inviting your friends is free tickets for you if they buy some, so feel free to ping some people :)
@Sigilmancy
Good morning to you too! I hope you don't mind me asking, but isn't mana bolt a swipp component too? :)
@Sigilmancy
Good morning to you too! I hope you don't mind me asking, but isn't mana bolt a swipp component too? :)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Alphadragon

Is it? I'll go check the encyclopedia and see, and of course I'll add it if it is. Thanks for bringing it to my attention ^^
@Alphadragon

Is it? I'll go check the encyclopedia and see, and of course I'll add it if it is. Thanks for bringing it to my attention ^^
@baird @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt

Good morning everyone, and happy Wednesday! A few new prizes have been added to the weekly pool including Nocturne eggs for this week and some other NotN extras. The drawing will be on the 1st, and I can think of no better way to ring in the new year than to give out some prizes :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thank you so much for being part of this raffle!
@baird @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt

Good morning everyone, and happy Wednesday! A few new prizes have been added to the weekly pool including Nocturne eggs for this week and some other NotN extras. The drawing will be on the 1st, and I can think of no better way to ring in the new year than to give out some prizes :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thank you so much for being part of this raffle!
Bumpies!!
Bumpies!!
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
Bump
Bump
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
bump
bump
RtDSCWq.png
Bump
Bump
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46