Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Familiar Get!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@DogiCrimson

Can I donate a familiar I have a duplicate of?
@DogiCrimson

Can I donate a familiar I have a duplicate of?
@Dracana - of course! As long as that familiar isn't a boss-drop, festival familiar (since we don't share those) or something else we don't offer here (since it would be bit silly to donate an familiar we already have stated we don't offer :'D)
@Dracana - of course! As long as that familiar isn't a boss-drop, festival familiar (since we don't share those) or something else we don't offer here (since it would be bit silly to donate an familiar we already have stated we don't offer :'D)

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson

Ok, sent familiar ^^ Hope those are ok
@DogiCrimson

Ok, sent familiar ^^ Hope those are ok
@DogiCrimson
Familiars wanted: Apatite Fisher, Skoll, clown hippocampus
Did you read the rules: yes (three familiars, not all expensive ones, don't be annoying)
Thanks for doing this!
@DogiCrimson
Familiars wanted: Apatite Fisher, Skoll, clown hippocampus
Did you read the rules: yes (three familiars, not all expensive ones, don't be annoying)
Thanks for doing this!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Birdsofwax - I think you didn't read the rules thoroughly :'D [quote]- If the Status says CLOSED, we are not taking anymore orders! Please respect this one.[/quote] and right below that is our status: [quote] Status CLOSED 14 orders out of 30 to finish[/quote]
@Birdsofwax - I think you didn't read the rules thoroughly :'D
Quote:
- If the Status says CLOSED, we are not taking anymore orders! Please respect this one.

and right below that is our status:
Quote:
Status

CLOSED
14 orders out of 30 to finish

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
Update, we're still closed - but we're getting things done! Currently one mod is focusing on gathering Skinks, while the other is focusing on Hippojay and Sea Faes so we can get three more urgent ones out of the way.

We got this question earlier, but figured I'd say it here too: We are only closed for the orders until we can clear out the current ones. You can still donate to take part of the monthly raffle!
Update, we're still closed - but we're getting things done! Currently one mod is focusing on gathering Skinks, while the other is focusing on Hippojay and Sea Faes so we can get three more urgent ones out of the way.

We got this question earlier, but figured I'd say it here too: We are only closed for the orders until we can clear out the current ones. You can still donate to take part of the monthly raffle!

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
Who do I donate to???
Who do I donate to???
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
April Monthly Raffle winner is - yet again - @Reiyn who'll get the first pick on the prizes! We also had more than 10 donators, so we have second winner: @Magellanic - if you two could tell me which of the prizes you want, that'd be great. Magellanic, you better list two things, in case Reiyn takes the item you were hoping to get. Prizes to choose from are: [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] - 100x100 pixel sprite from me - Any gem familiar Thank you for supporting us this month! I'll write down the next months prizes once we clear this one.
April Monthly Raffle winner is - yet again - @Reiyn who'll get the first pick on the prizes! We also had more than 10 donators, so we have second winner: @Magellanic - if you two could tell me which of the prizes you want, that'd be great. Magellanic, you better list two things, in case Reiyn takes the item you were hoping to get.

Prizes to choose from are:
Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Ice Egg
- 100x100 pixel sprite from me
- Any gem familiar

Thank you for supporting us this month! I'll write down the next months prizes once we clear this one.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson

I'll take the light egg please
@DogiCrimson

I'll take the light egg please
pixilart-drawing.png
@DogiCrimson

Wow, thank you! May I take the last choice, any gem familiar? ^^
@DogiCrimson

Wow, thank you! May I take the last choice, any gem familiar? ^^