Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Familiar Get!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Magellanic - sure thing! Which one you'd prefer?
@Magellanic - sure thing! Which one you'd prefer?

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson

I do not own any so I would be happy with any of them, but Sköll and Hati are my favorite :)
@DogiCrimson

I do not own any so I would be happy with any of them, but Sköll and Hati are my favorite :)
The May Familiar Get Donation winner is @Lyka ! Congratulations! Feel free to PM or comment here what you want from the following prizes: [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] - 100x100 pixel sprite from me - Any Gem Familiar Also on the news: We only have 10 orders left to fill. This has been taking so much longer than I thought (mostly due to the low funds) but I haven't given up yet. Wish me luck, I'm working extra-hard this month to start a project that hopefully will pay off some of this work-load! PS - this is last month you can donate on to gain the Juneflower badge!
The May Familiar Get Donation winner is @Lyka ! Congratulations! Feel free to PM or comment here what you want from the following prizes:

Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Water Egg
- 100x100 pixel sprite from me
- Any Gem Familiar

Also on the news: We only have 10 orders left to fill. This has been taking so much longer than I thought (mostly due to the low funds) but I haven't given up yet. Wish me luck, I'm working extra-hard this month to start a project that hopefully will pay off some of this work-load!

PS - this is last month you can donate on to gain the Juneflower badge!

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson Send some items for Swipp & some familiars, hope they help.
@DogiCrimson Send some items for Swipp & some familiars, hope they help.
ujsLf0j.gif
@DogiCrimson I would like to donate, and join the donation raffle. mostly to give you guys help. I would like to send 50 Gems a [item=chimera] and [item=green sludge]x3 [item=green goo]x3 hope those items give you all help. let me know who to send it to and I will through CR.
@DogiCrimson

I would like to donate, and join the donation raffle. mostly to give you guys help.

I would like to send 50 Gems a Chimera and Green Sludge x3 Green Goo x3

hope those items give you all help. let me know who to send it to and I will through CR.
AWkfMTW.png [ Shoto F INTJ ]
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
tumblr_pcnml7zaSY1vvoxo5o1_400.gif
@DogiCrimson
Can I please have a Ragepuff and a Roc (if possible)
I have read the rules :]
@DogiCrimson
Can I please have a Ragepuff and a Roc (if possible)
I have read the rules :]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21