Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/starfall_2016.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/arcane_contest2.png[/img] [color=#E7008B][b][size=5] Hello again everyone! I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated! Please make sure that all donations go through me to avoid mix ups! Volunteers please let me know what items you have given out on your own so that I can mark them off the list. VOLUNTEERS: [u][/u] [/color] [quote=Items Given Away][item=Starlight Cloak]x4 [item=Vista: Starfall Celebration]x4 [item=Starseer's Emblem]x3 [item=Enchanting Goblin]x4 [item=Stellar Scholar Chest]x2 [item=Youngest God Chest]x4 [item=Ethereal Planet Chest]x4 [item=Celestian Shimmer Chest]x2 [item=Runeborne Chest]x1 [item=Skin: Arcanists Accomplice]x1 [item=Accent: Stardust Witch]x1[/quote] [color=#E7008B]Welcome to DanceswithPlants Starfall Celebration Give Away! I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find! The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows: [item=Starlight Cloak] --->[item=Vista: Starfall Celebration] --->[item=Starseer's Emblem] --->[item=Enchanting Goblin] [color=#E7008B]Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :) +Rules+ 1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for. 2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. 3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. 4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. 5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item. 6.) If you would like to be pinged for the next festival please add your name to the Google Doc posted below! [quote=Festive Favors][left][item=Starlight Cloak]: [s]QuetzalQueen[/s], [s]Mirna[/s], [s]Prescott[/s], [s]MadameVastra[/s], LadyRiat, Exaltier, LadyVega, galaxanova, danijust, SenchaDrake, AtticaIonia, Catwyrm, luckygrace99, Gallim, Kiryn, Elysiuhm, ShouLyon, Siritys, XxRQYTxX, Sharkinator, [item=Vista: Starfall Celebration]: [s]TsuneEmbers[/s], [s]Saskia[/s], [s]IchiSato[/s], [s]Aquazap222[/s], colorless, Shadowfall, MyNameIsTea, Zephyr23, MudDawg, MidNightTiger, lilbluecat, silverein, [item=Starseer's Emblem]: [s]treesponge[/s], [s]Cerebellum[/s], [s]Jahkailija[/s], [item=Enchanting Goblin]: [s]xiShadowWolfx[/s], [s]Muttdragon[/s], [s]wretchedrabbit[/s], [s]Ralen[/s], tnwldi3, [/left][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][left][item=Stellar Scholar Chest]: [s]DragonPromise[/s], [s]LadyVega[/s], Ashtar, Siritys, Exaltier, [item=Youngest God Chest]: [s]danijust[/s], [s]Crickycrick[/s], [s]Muttdragon[/s], [s]MyNameIsTea[/s], Cerebellum, chibibug, Zephyr23, [item=Ethereal Planet Chest]: [s]IchiSato[/s], [s]Aquazap222[/s], [s]Exaltier[/s], [s]galaxanova[/s], [s]Shadowfall[/s], luckygrace99, MidNightTiger, [s]ThalassaTheBlue[/s], SnowingLily, XxRQYTxX, DarkScales, seamadeland, [item=Spectral Sneak Chest]: [s]Prescott[/s], [s]Saskia[/s], LadyRiat, MudDawg, End3rStorm, silverein, [s]seamadeland[/s], [item=Celestian Shimmer Chest]: [s]Mirna[/s], [s]TsuneEmbers[/s], MadameVastra, Riverflower, lilbluecat, [item=Runeborne Chest]: [s]SenchaDrake[/s], Catwyrm, wretchedrabbit, Sharkinator, GoldenSootball, [item=Skin: Arcanists Accomplice]: [s]colorless[/s] [item=Accent: Stardust Witch]: [s]SnowingLily[/s], [s]screm4starscream[/s] [quote=Volunteers][/quote] [quote=Donor][left][item=Magical Shard]: Mazarine(x160) [item=Starlight Cloak]: Tafficat [item=Vista: Starfall Celebration]: Tafficat(x2) [item=Enchanting Goblin]: Tafficat, Mazarine [item=Stellar Scholar Chest]: Mazarine [item=Youngest God Chest]: seamadeland [item=Ethereal Planet Chest]: ThalassaTheBlue [item=Celestian Shimmer Chest]: Tafficat [item=Runeborne Chest]: Mazarine [item=Skin: Arcanists Accomplice]: Aquazap222 [item=Accent: Stardust Witch]: Aquazap222[/left][/quote]
starfall_2016.png

arcane_contest2.png

Hello again everyone! I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated!

Please make sure that all donations go through me to avoid mix ups!

Volunteers please let me know what items you have given out on your own so that I can mark them off the list.

VOLUNTEERS:

Items Given Away wrote:
Starlight Cloak x4 Vista: Starfall Celebration x4 Starseer's Emblem x3 Enchanting Goblin x4 Stellar Scholar Chest x2 Youngest God Chest x4 Ethereal Planet Chest x4 Celestian Shimmer Chest x2 Runeborne Chest x1 Skin: Arcanists Accomplice x1 Accent: Stardust Witch x1

Welcome to DanceswithPlants Starfall Celebration Give Away!

I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find!

The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:
Starlight Cloak ---> Vista: Starfall Celebration ---> Starseer's Emblem ---> Enchanting Goblin

Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :)

+Rules+
1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for.
2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.
6.) If you would like to be pinged for the next festival please add your name to the Google Doc posted below!

Festive Favors wrote:
Starlight Cloak : QuetzalQueen, Mirna, Prescott, MadameVastra, LadyRiat, Exaltier, LadyVega, galaxanova, danijust, SenchaDrake, AtticaIonia, Catwyrm, luckygrace99, Gallim, Kiryn, Elysiuhm, ShouLyon, Siritys, XxRQYTxX, Sharkinator,

Vista: Starfall Celebration : TsuneEmbers, Saskia, IchiSato, Aquazap222, colorless, Shadowfall, MyNameIsTea, Zephyr23, MudDawg, MidNightTiger, lilbluecat, silverein,

Starseer's Emblem : treesponge, Cerebellum, Jahkailija,

Enchanting Goblin : xiShadowWolfx, Muttdragon, wretchedrabbit, Ralen, tnwldi3,
Event Chests wrote:
Stellar Scholar Chest : DragonPromise, LadyVega, Ashtar, Siritys, Exaltier,

Youngest God Chest : danijust, Crickycrick, Muttdragon, MyNameIsTea, Cerebellum, chibibug, Zephyr23,

Ethereal Planet Chest : IchiSato, Aquazap222, Exaltier, galaxanova, Shadowfall, luckygrace99, MidNightTiger, ThalassaTheBlue, SnowingLily, XxRQYTxX, DarkScales, seamadeland,

Spectral Sneak Chest : Prescott, Saskia, LadyRiat, MudDawg, End3rStorm, silverein, seamadeland,

Celestian Shimmer Chest : Mirna, TsuneEmbers, MadameVastra, Riverflower, lilbluecat,

Runeborne Chest : SenchaDrake, Catwyrm, wretchedrabbit, Sharkinator, GoldenSootball,

Skin: Arcanists Accomplice : colorless

Accent: Stardust Witch : SnowingLily, screm4starscream

Volunteers wrote:
Donor wrote:
Magical Shard : Mazarine(x160)
Starlight Cloak : Tafficat
Vista: Starfall Celebration : Tafficat(x2)
Enchanting Goblin : Tafficat, Mazarine
Stellar Scholar Chest : Mazarine
Youngest God Chest : seamadeland
Ethereal Planet Chest : ThalassaTheBlue
Celestian Shimmer Chest : Tafficat
Runeborne Chest : Mazarine
Skin: Arcanists Accomplice : Aquazap222
Accent: Stardust Witch : Aquazap222
kx9VmHP.png
Riot of Rot 2016 Give Away Ping List

If you would like to be pinged for next months give away, please add your name to the Google Doc listed below!

Riot of Rot Ping List
Riot of Rot 2016 Give Away Ping List

If you would like to be pinged for next months give away, please add your name to the Google Doc listed below!

Riot of Rot Ping List
kx9VmHP.png
kx9VmHP.png
@DancesWithPlants
Could you please put me on the list for the Starlight cloak? Thank you!
@DancesWithPlants
Could you please put me on the list for the Starlight cloak? Thank you!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@DanceswithPlants
Could you put me down for the Starlight Cloak and a Celestial Shimmer chest? Thank you! <3
@DanceswithPlants
Could you put me down for the Starlight Cloak and a Celestial Shimmer chest? Thank you! <3
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be put down for a Spectral Sneak Chest and a Starlight Cloak please?
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be put down for a Spectral Sneak Chest and a Starlight Cloak please?
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@DanceswithPlants Can you add me to the list for the vista and the Celestian Shimmer chest?

Good luck everyone.
@DanceswithPlants Can you add me to the list for the vista and the Celestian Shimmer chest?

Good luck everyone.
ebpsI1h.png
@DanceswithPlants can you add me on the Starlight Cloak and Celestian Shimmer Chest please?
@DanceswithPlants can you add me on the Starlight Cloak and Celestian Shimmer Chest please?
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png and failed so oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
FRT +9
@DanceswithPlants,

Hi DanceswithPLants!

May I request to be on the vista list and the Spectral Sneak chest, if possible?

Thank you so much for offering to do this again, both you and your donors/grinders. We all appreciate your help so much!

Cheers! Saskia
@DanceswithPlants,

Hi DanceswithPLants!

May I request to be on the vista list and the Spectral Sneak chest, if possible?

Thank you so much for offering to do this again, both you and your donors/grinders. We all appreciate your help so much!

Cheers! Saskia
7mXHQ6J.png
@DanceswithPlants can you sign me up for spectral sneak and the cloak please? I need like a thousand of those cloaks =p Thanks for doing this every festival ^^
@DanceswithPlants can you sign me up for spectral sneak and the cloak please? I need like a thousand of those cloaks =p Thanks for doing this every festival ^^
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8