Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DancesWithPlants Please put me down for the familiar and the Youngest god chest.. Thanks!
@DancesWithPlants Please put me down for the familiar and the Youngest god chest.. Thanks!

fire_ani.giffire_ani.giffire_ani.gif
@DancesWithPlants Can you sign me up for the vista and the Youngest God chest, please?
@DancesWithPlants Can you sign me up for the vista and the Youngest God chest, please?
@DancesWithPlants can you put me down for starseers emblem and the youngest god chest?
@DancesWithPlants can you put me down for starseers emblem and the youngest god chest?
@DanceswithPlants Could I be added to the Emblem list? ^^
@DanceswithPlants Could I be added to the Emblem list? ^^
RemEl2A.png Jenna
FR +10
» art shop
» accents
2zTDb8C.png
@DancesWithPlants Can you add me to the Celestian Shimmer and Ethereal Planet please?
@DancesWithPlants Can you add me to the Celestian Shimmer and Ethereal Planet please?
MyfNmKq.png
@DanceswithPlants Could you add me to the list for the youngest god chest?
@DanceswithPlants Could you add me to the list for the youngest god chest?
@Danceswithplants Can I be on the list for stardust witch accent and runeborne chest please?
@Danceswithplants Can I be on the list for stardust witch accent and runeborne chest please?
QEywk63.png
@colorless @galaxanova @danijust @SenchaDrake @AtticaIonia @Catwyrm @Crickycrick
You have been added to the lists!

@Ashtar
Unfortunately I can only but you on one skin list at a time, so I have added you to the Stellar Scholar list since it is shorter.
@colorless @galaxanova @danijust @SenchaDrake @AtticaIonia @Catwyrm @Crickycrick

@Ashtar
Unfortunately I can only but you on one skin list at a time, so I have added you to the Stellar Scholar list since it is shorter.
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants Can I be put down for: the cloak & the Ethereal Planet chest? :3
@DanceswithPlants Can I be put down for: the cloak & the Ethereal Planet chest? :3
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@Shadowfall @Muttdragon @MyNameIsTea @Cerebellum @Jahkailija @chibibug

@Riverflower
Unfortunately you can only be signed up for one skin at a time so I put you on the celestian shimmer list since it is the shortest.

@SnowingLily
Unfortunately you can only be signed up for one skin/accent at a time so I put you on the stardust witch list since it is the shortest.
@Shadowfall @Muttdragon @MyNameIsTea @Cerebellum @Jahkailija @chibibug

@Riverflower
Unfortunately you can only be signed up for one skin at a time so I put you on the celestian shimmer list since it is the shortest.

@SnowingLily
Unfortunately you can only be signed up for one skin/accent at a time so I put you on the stardust witch list since it is the shortest.
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8