Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make A Wish!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 319 320
I wish for...

3 breed changers (preferably: Dancers, Imps, Nocs, Pearl or Coatl)

Any gene for my starters(guardians though one is turned noc, runes wanted for a perfect dragon)

Some extra treasure to expand to hold more upcoming babies for my hatchery~!

More people to join/buy from my hatchery(if you come because of this let me know! I'll give you 2kt off the baby you want!)

Skins:(Totally okay with others but these are intended for rp roles)
Tangled Trickery
Snowsquall Souvenir
The Fool (grandted by VoxxVoleur)
Ethereal Planet
Graveyard Guardian
Fallen Ashes
Song of the wilds
Chosen one V1
Father Death

Clothing: (Totally okay with others but theses are intended for rp roles)
Golden Silk Set
Starlight Cloak
Ebony Armor set(chest and tail piece still needed)thanks to Pachirisu for the other pieces!
Gold Filigree Armor setthanks to Pachirisu for this!
Winterwatcher's set
(Any)Scale Armor Set
Any Wolf Cape(but grey, own one) thanks GenimD for a brown one~!
Solar Blades
Valkyrie Blade

A few gems (Not at the top of the list of things I really want/need but their still nice to have)

Blueprints for Skins (I REALLY want to make some skins, if you help and I have enough for a copy I'll Send you one for free!)

Thank you to whomever grants a wish~

@BlackMgaic
I wish for...

3 breed changers (preferably: Dancers, Imps, Nocs, Pearl or Coatl)

Any gene for my starters(guardians though one is turned noc, runes wanted for a perfect dragon)

Some extra treasure to expand to hold more upcoming babies for my hatchery~!

More people to join/buy from my hatchery(if you come because of this let me know! I'll give you 2kt off the baby you want!)

Skins:(Totally okay with others but these are intended for rp roles)
Tangled Trickery
Snowsquall Souvenir
The Fool (grandted by VoxxVoleur)
Ethereal Planet
Graveyard Guardian
Fallen Ashes
Song of the wilds
Chosen one V1
Father Death

Clothing: (Totally okay with others but theses are intended for rp roles)
Golden Silk Set
Starlight Cloak
Ebony Armor set(chest and tail piece still needed)thanks to Pachirisu for the other pieces!
Gold Filigree Armor setthanks to Pachirisu for this!
Winterwatcher's set
(Any)Scale Armor Set
Any Wolf Cape(but grey, own one) thanks GenimD for a brown one~!
Solar Blades
Valkyrie Blade

A few gems (Not at the top of the list of things I really want/need but their still nice to have)

Blueprints for Skins (I REALLY want to make some skins, if you help and I have enough for a copy I'll Send you one for free!)

Thank you to whomever grants a wish~

@BlackMgaic
r7LsxK2.png
I wish oh wish upon a fish for~ [quote] Hoarding: [item=Bleeding Heart Crow] [item=Leucistic crow] [item=Crow] [item=Magpie] [item=silver pocketwatch] [item=bee orchid] [item=Iridescent Cloth][item=Potted Peacevine][item=Blue Bandit] [item=sunkernel] [item=sunbeam rotala] [item=sunflower seeds] [item=intact parchment] [item=gold ore] [item=wispy foxtail] [item=unicorn dust] [item=crushed petals] [item=fluted conch][item=rippleconch] Things missing from the hoarding list, all things turtle or squid. All things mouse. Sapphire Flourish Stuff Citrine Flourish Stuff White Slime Grey Slime Copper Muck Silver Muck Gold Muck ALL THINGS BALDWIN Any Elemental Unhatched Eggs Candycane Xolo Fluted Pukasloth Any of my wishlist items. Any familiars not on my beastiary. Some Gems or Treasure Petals Gene Metallic Gene Alloy Gene Opal Gene [s]The Gossamer Silk set or pieces[/s] [s]The Amber Flourish set or pieces[/s] The Silver Sylvan set or pieces [s]The Scarlet Sylvan set or pieces[/s] [Dress, Bracelets, Twist, Granted!] [s]The Navy Aviator set or pieces[/s] The Golden Silk set or pieces The Soft Pink Silk Set or pieces The Crimson Silk set or pieces [Tail piece, Thank you Voxx!] [/quote] [quote=Gratitude!] @Hevelion Thank you so much for granting me some Scarlet Sylvan apparel! You really made my night! @GenimD Thank you so much for the Navy Aviator stuff! You've made [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=238569&tab=dragon&did=28247722]her[/url] a very happy girl! @thatjaeger Thank you for Bumble![/quote] Feel free to check out my lair, I've got quite a lot of gene projects that could use a little love. Any kinds of donations are appreciated at all :D.
I wish oh wish upon a fish for~
Quote:
Hoarding:

Bleeding Heart Crow Leucistic Crow Crow Magpie
Silver Pocketwatch Bee Orchid
Iridescent Cloth Potted Peacevine Blue Bandit
Sunkernel Sunbeam Rotala Sunflower Seeds Intact Parchment Gold Ore Wispy Foxtail Unicorn Dust Crushed Petals Fluted Conch Rippleconch

Things missing from the hoarding list, all things turtle or squid. All things mouse.

Sapphire Flourish Stuff
Citrine Flourish Stuff
White Slime
Grey Slime
Copper Muck
Silver Muck
Gold Muck
ALL THINGS BALDWIN
Any Elemental Unhatched Eggs
Candycane Xolo
Fluted Pukasloth
Any of my wishlist items.
Any familiars not on my beastiary.
Some Gems or Treasure
Petals Gene
Metallic Gene
Alloy Gene
Opal Gene
The Gossamer Silk set or pieces
The Amber Flourish set or pieces
The Silver Sylvan set or pieces
The Scarlet Sylvan set or pieces [Dress, Bracelets, Twist, Granted!]
The Navy Aviator set or pieces
The Golden Silk set or pieces
The Soft Pink Silk Set or pieces
The Crimson Silk set or pieces [Tail piece, Thank you Voxx!]
Gratitude! wrote:
@Hevelion Thank you so much for granting me some Scarlet Sylvan apparel! You really made my night!
@GenimD Thank you so much for the Navy Aviator stuff! You've made her a very happy girl!
@thatjaeger Thank you for Bumble!

Feel free to check out my lair, I've got quite a lot of gene projects that could use a little love. Any kinds of donations are appreciated at all :D.
[i][u][size=6]I wish for:[/size][/u][/i] [center][u][b][size=4]Apparel[/size][/b]:[/u] [b]For [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=277993&tab=dragon&did=36319013]Garo[/url]:[/b] [item=boneyard tatters] [b]For [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=277993&tab=dragon&did=50041914]Mazikeen[/url]:[/b] [item=raven sylvan anklets] [b]For [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=277993&tab=dragon&did=51834498]Osiris[/url]:[/b] [item=river royalist tail rings] [b]For [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=277993&tab=dragon&did=55991551]Asteri[/url]:[/b] [item=sakura flowerfall][item=soft pink silk veil][item=soft pink silk scarf] [b]For [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=277993&tab=dragon&did=57195078]Unnamed[/url]:[/b] [item=moonglow thorns] [item=white katana][item=simple iron wing bangles] [b]For [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=277993&did=57905020]Soleil[/url]:[/b] [item=tigerlily flowerfall][item=nebula starsilk circlet][item=nebula starsilk earrings][item=nebula starsilk scarf][item=opulent nightshade locket][item=nebula starsilk shawl][item=nebula starsilk cloak][item=nebula starsilk sleeves][item=nebula starsilk socks][item=nebula starsilk tailwrap][item=nebula starsilk wingdrapes][item=umbral tail tatters] [u][b][size=4]Genes[/size][/b]:[/u] [item=secondary gene: marbled] [u][b][size=4]Food/Materials[/size][/b]:[/u] [item=white slime][item=black slime] [u][b][size=4]Familiars[/size][/b]:[/u] [size=4]Any I don't have since I'm trying to fill my bestiary![/size] [u][b][size=4]Other[/size][/b]:[/u] [item=accent: the great revival][skin=14684][item=accent: from the observatory][item=accent: orbiting spirit] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/treasure_pile.png[/img][item=prismatic token][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/gem_pile.png[/img][/center] [quote=Thanks] To [b]mystiki[/b] for the pink leg silks???? i'm in shock?? To [b]xanax[/b] for the poisonous woodwing!! bless you! To [b]MariKatt[/b] for the juvenile prairie skinks, the black slime and the white slime!! To [b]pedroinboxfort[/b] for the black slime, blueband duelist, and festival chest??? bless you omg you're too kind?? To [b]Devitome[/b] for the terra tortoise and the seawater savior?? tysm?? To [b]LaraAelric[/b] fOR THE SOFT PINK WING SILKS?? I CRY?? A PURE SOUL TYSM?? To [b]Kybalie[/b] for the ice, arcane, and light runestones, the warden's coat accent and the white slimes!? Omg I might actually cry?? To [b]minted[/b] for the plague runestone!! ;v; omg tysm!! To [b]RoyalSorceress[/b] for every gift she's ever given me, because she's given me [i]a lot[/i]. Bless you friend, you're so kind! ;v;[/quote]
I wish for:

Apparel:

For Garo:

Boneyard Tatters

For Mazikeen:

Raven Sylvan Anklets

For Osiris:

River Royalist Tail Rings

For Asteri:

Sakura Flowerfall Soft Pink Silk Veil Soft Pink Silk Scarf

For Unnamed:

Moonglow Thorns White Katana Simple Iron Wing Bangles

For Soleil:

Tigerlily Flowerfall Nebula Starsilk Circlet Nebula Starsilk Earrings Nebula Starsilk Scarf Opulent Nightshade Locket Nebula Starsilk Shawl Nebula Starsilk Cloak Nebula Starsilk Sleeves Nebula Starsilk Socks Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes Umbral Tail Tatters

Genes:
Secondary Gene: Marbled

Food/Materials:
White Slime Black Slime

Familiars:

Any I don't have since I'm trying to fill my bestiary!

Other:
Accent: The Great Revival Accent: From the Observatory Accent: Orbiting Spirit
treasure_pile.png Prismatic Token gem_pile.png

Thanks wrote:
To mystiki for the pink leg silks???? i'm in shock??
To ***** for the poisonous woodwing!! bless you!
To MariKatt for the juvenile prairie skinks, the black slime and the white slime!!
To pedroinboxfort for the black slime, blueband duelist, and festival chest??? bless you omg you're too kind??
To Devitome for the terra tortoise and the seawater savior?? tysm??
To LaraAelric fOR THE SOFT PINK WING SILKS?? I CRY?? A PURE SOUL TYSM??
To Kybalie for the ice, arcane, and light runestones, the warden's coat accent and the white slimes!? Omg I might actually cry??
To minted for the plague runestone!! ;v; omg tysm!!
To RoyalSorceress for every gift she's ever given me, because she's given me a lot. Bless you friend, you're so kind! ;v;
I wish for [br] [list=I] [*]Enough gems to submit an accent [*]Treasure to help expand my lair [*]More love for my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2088552]art shop[/url] See Sosho for an item list [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33813448][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/338135/33813448.png[/img][/url] [quote=Gratitude] Ghost Flame Candles granted by Intergalactic Rainbow Scales granted by VoxxVoleur [/quote]
I wish for

1. Enough gems to submit an accent
  2. Treasure to help expand my lair
  3. More love for my art shop

See Sosho for an item list
    33813448.png

Gratitude wrote:
    Ghost Flame Candles granted by Intergalactic
    Rainbow Scales granted by VoxxVoleur
gs8As9u.png
wishing for:

1. rune scroll(s) - for a joint hatchery that I'm setting up with a friend
2. metallic scroll(s) - /starts sobbing hysterically
3. glimmer scroll(s)
4. arcane sprite / stardust scholar - because I'm collecting arcane familiars rn
5. imp and spiral accents / skins from the 2015 / 2016 starfall celebrations
6. berserker(s)
7. ambush(es)
8. tincture(s)
9. eliminate
10. spinel vustal
11. wispwillow peryton
12. rosy peryton
13. pink / purple / blue / teal / green accents for imps
14. ummm treasure for lair expansion ;_____;
wishing for:

1. rune scroll(s) - for a joint hatchery that I'm setting up with a friend
2. metallic scroll(s) - /starts sobbing hysterically
3. glimmer scroll(s)
4. arcane sprite / stardust scholar - because I'm collecting arcane familiars rn
5. imp and spiral accents / skins from the 2015 / 2016 starfall celebrations
6. berserker(s)
7. ambush(es)
8. tincture(s)
9. eliminate
10. spinel vustal
11. wispwillow peryton
12. rosy peryton
13. pink / purple / blue / teal / green accents for imps
14. ummm treasure for lair expansion ;_____;
I wish for...

- Runes scroll (need to get rid of crackle in my breeding)

- Glimmer Scroll (dying for XXX sapphire breeding)

- Petals Scroll (also for breeding)

- Boon of Fertility

- Food points, I was recently inactive and used most of my food already to feed my dragons back to 100

- Gems/ Treasure (funding for my breeding/lair dream)

- A XXX sapphire dragon (unlikely, probably will be related to mines though )=)

- Pretty dark blue apparel for me XXX sapphire dragons

- Baldwin fodders (apparel + familiars)

- cool accents for my XXX sapphire dragons
I wish for...

- Runes scroll (need to get rid of crackle in my breeding)

- Glimmer Scroll (dying for XXX sapphire breeding)

- Petals Scroll (also for breeding)

- Boon of Fertility

- Food points, I was recently inactive and used most of my food already to feed my dragons back to 100

- Gems/ Treasure (funding for my breeding/lair dream)

- A XXX sapphire dragon (unlikely, probably will be related to mines though )=)

- Pretty dark blue apparel for me XXX sapphire dragons

- Baldwin fodders (apparel + familiars)

- cool accents for my XXX sapphire dragons
AZaaqmj.png sushi_1.png
I wish for:

1. A familiar I don't have, an item I hoard, or junk apparel
2. Renaming scroll, Berserker, or tincture
3. Hip black frames or Time-turner's sandglass
4. A piebald scroll or spiral scroll
5. Candycane Xolo

[Thank you to thatjaeger for the familiar!]
[Berserker granted by CopperCloud, naming scroll granted by Evet]
I wish for:

1. A familiar I don't have, an item I hoard, or junk apparel
2. Renaming scroll, Berserker, or tincture
3. Hip black frames or Time-turner's sandglass
4. A piebald scroll or spiral scroll
5. Candycane Xolo

[Thank you to thatjaeger for the familiar!]
[Berserker granted by CopperCloud, naming scroll granted by Evet]
Ok I think I'll make some wishes
-a fest armband, sprite, and first year fest apparel from the same flight (can be gifted separate it's just my goal to collect a set of those three from at least one flight)
-ripple gene
-Accents that look good on my dregs (possibly um)
-someone to fund my next lair expansion
-eternal youth scroll
Ok I think I'll make some wishes
-a fest armband, sprite, and first year fest apparel from the same flight (can be gifted separate it's just my goal to collect a set of those three from at least one flight)
-ripple gene
-Accents that look good on my dregs (possibly um)
-someone to fund my next lair expansion
-eternal youth scroll
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
Oooh, I'll make a wish :3

I wish for:

-Baldwin Genes: Skink/Spinner
-Treasure Genes: Falcon/Runes
-Gem Genes: Butterfly/Glimmer
-Skydancer Breed Scroll
-Any treasure to fund lair expansions
-Sakura Flowerfall
-Any apparel for Baldwin
Oooh, I'll make a wish :3

I wish for:

-Baldwin Genes: Skink/Spinner
-Treasure Genes: Falcon/Runes
-Gem Genes: Butterfly/Glimmer
-Skydancer Breed Scroll
-Any treasure to fund lair expansions
-Sakura Flowerfall
-Any apparel for Baldwin
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@MaraLaray [b]Food[/b] [Item = Black Tulip] [Item = Fanned Cockroach] [b]Materials[/b] [item = Black Slime] [item = Powerful Serthis Poison] [item = Unstable Serthis Concoction] [LIST] [*]Any other Baldwin Mats you can spare! [/LIST] [b]Trinkets[/b] [item = Broken Bottle] [b]Apparel[/b] [i]To be expanded.[/i] [item = black tulip flowerfall] [item = learned sage lantern] [item = starlight guise] [item = dusky rose thorn wing tangle] [item = dusky rose thorn tail tangle] [item = twilight rose thorn crown] for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=280455&tab=dragon&did=41531566]Stardust[/url] [LIST] [*]Other apparel you think would look good on my dragons! [*]Give me suggestions for dressing one of my dragons! (I'm terrible at it.) [/LIST] [b]Familiars[/b] [LIST] [*]Any familiars I don't have! List will be updated soon! [/LIST] [b]Battle[/b] [item = Rally] [b]Skins[/b] [i]To be expanded.[/i] [LIST] [*]I love accents! Send me an accent you think would go well with one of my dragons! [/LIST] [b]Specialty[/b] [Item=Vista: Glowing Globe][Item=Vista: Black Widow] [item = primary gene: Tapir] [item = secondary gene: toxin] [item = tertiary gene capsule] [item = breed change: mirror] for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=280455&tab=dragon&did=28514721]Cirrys[/url] [item = primary gene: poison] [item = secondary gene: spinner] [item = tertiary gene: capsule] [item = breed change: bogsneak] for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=280455&did=29560506]Plutys[/url] [item = primary gene: giraffe] [item = secondary gene: striation] [item = tertiary gene: ringlets] [item = breed change: fae] for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=280455&did=24254544]Ava[/url] [b]Other[/b] [LIST] [*]Any amount of treasure/gems. [*]Any adult fodder. [*]Any art for my dragons. [*]Buy one of my dragons off the AH or inquire about offspring from one of my breeding pairs. [*]Shoot me a friendly message! [/LIST] Thanks for looking! [b]Wishes Granted[/b] - Thanks so much! [LIST] [*]Broken Bottles from @BlackMgaic [*]Broken Bottles and a friendly message from @VoxxVoleur [*]Broken Bottles, a Berserker, and a friendly message from @CopperCloud [*]Broken Bottles and Earth Runestone from @RoyalSorceress [*]Warmwater Wanderers by RainbowWolfy [/LIST]
@MaraLaray

Food
Black Tulip Fanned Cockroach

Materials

Black Slime Powerful Serthis Poison Unstable Serthis Concoction
  • Any other Baldwin Mats you can spare!

Trinkets
Broken Bottle

Apparel
To be expanded.

Black Tulip Flowerfall Learned Sage Lantern Starlight Guise Dusky Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Dusky Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Twilight Rose Thorn Crown for Stardust
  • Other apparel you think would look good on my dragons!
  • Give me suggestions for dressing one of my dragons! (I'm terrible at it.)

Familiars
  • Any familiars I don't have! List will be updated soon!

Battle
Rally

Skins
To be expanded.
  • I love accents! Send me an accent you think would go well with one of my dragons!

Specialty
Vista: Glowing Globe Vista: Black Widow
Primary Gene: Tapir Secondary Gene: Toxin Breed Change: Mirror for Cirrys
Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Spinner Tertiary Gene: Capsule Breed Change: Bogsneak for Plutys
Primary Gene: Giraffe Secondary Gene: Striation Tertiary Gene: Ringlets Breed Change: Fae for Ava

Other
  • Any amount of treasure/gems.
  • Any adult fodder.
  • Any art for my dragons.
  • Buy one of my dragons off the AH or inquire about offspring from one of my breeding pairs.
  • Shoot me a friendly message!

Thanks for looking!

Wishes Granted - Thanks so much!
  • Broken Bottles from @BlackMgaic
  • Broken Bottles and a friendly message from @VoxxVoleur
  • Broken Bottles, a Berserker, and a friendly message from @CopperCloud
  • Broken Bottles and Earth Runestone from @RoyalSorceress
  • Warmwater Wanderers by RainbowWolfy
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 319 320