Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 286 287
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XD15eJf.jpg[/img] [size=4]For those wondering what the fates of those 4 locked prizes are, I figured I'd offer a short and sweet explanation: The first 2 locked prizes -Silky Smooth & Happy Birthday - have been taken apart and their contents are now a part of the Grab Bags that have replaced monthly prizes. For those looking for a reminder, Silky Smooth was made up entirely of a series of silk sets (or at least, what I managed to collect of them) and Happy Birthday was a set of most of the elemental eggs and a nocturne egg. The third locked prize - All that Glitters is Gold - has been completely removed. The contents of this prize were a series of old Brightshine chests, a Shining Goblin, 99 Immaculate Tablets, and the Brightshine Jubilee Vista. I'm debating between selling the chests or saving them for future prizes for now. The Immaculate Tablets are being saved for a future Mammoth prize pool that I will be adding to the first page of the thread upon making my next update, whenever I get a chance to do so. The vista and familiar of the items will most likely be added them to a future prize pool (not sure if that prize pool will be mammoth or milestone yet though), but if not they'll definitely be added to the Grab Bags. The final locked prize - Fulgurite - has been added as a Mammoth Prize, specifically pool 13.
XD15eJf.jpg

For those wondering what the fates of those 4 locked prizes are, I figured I'd offer a short and sweet explanation:

The first 2 locked prizes -Silky Smooth & Happy Birthday - have been taken apart and their contents are now a part of the Grab Bags that have replaced monthly prizes. For those looking for a reminder, Silky Smooth was made up entirely of a series of silk sets (or at least, what I managed to collect of them) and Happy Birthday was a set of most of the elemental eggs and a nocturne egg.

The third locked prize - All that Glitters is Gold - has been completely removed. The contents of this prize were a series of old Brightshine chests, a Shining Goblin, 99 Immaculate Tablets, and the Brightshine Jubilee Vista. I'm debating between selling the chests or saving them for future prizes for now. The Immaculate Tablets are being saved for a future Mammoth prize pool that I will be adding to the first page of the thread upon making my next update, whenever I get a chance to do so. The vista and familiar of the items will most likely be added them to a future prize pool (not sure if that prize pool will be mammoth or milestone yet though), but if not they'll definitely be added to the Grab Bags.

The final locked prize - Fulgurite - has been added as a Mammoth Prize, specifically pool 13.
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
-bumbles around-
-bumbles around-
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
@CartelSaide I'd like to buy 5 grab bags, please!
@CartelSaide I'd like to buy 5 grab bags, please!
KXiy0CC.gif
@MustacheKitten - Awesome! Just shoot me a PM with 3kT or 3g per grab bag (total of either 15kT or 15g) and I'll send you the contents of them ASAP :D
@MustacheKitten - Awesome! Just shoot me a PM with 3kT or 3g per grab bag (total of either 15kT or 15g) and I'll send you the contents of them ASAP :D
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
Boop~
Boop~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@CartelSaide Thank you! By the way, you pinged me within the quote with the "did not have tickets" people even though I did (you also did ping me below but good thing FR doesn't do double pings in one post). Just thought I'd point that out. No inconvenience, just slightly confusing
@CartelSaide Thank you! By the way, you pinged me within the quote with the "did not have tickets" people even though I did (you also did ping me below but good thing FR doesn't do double pings in one post). Just thought I'd point that out. No inconvenience, just slightly confusing
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat - Whoops, sorry about that! I just copied and pasted and didn't double check both of them tbh lolz sorry about the confusion!
@LadyRiat - Whoops, sorry about that! I just copied and pasted and didn't double check both of them tbh lolz sorry about the confusion!
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
Bump