Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LIGHT SPRITE - RAFFLE IS ENDED
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 105 106
Good luck to everyone.
Good luck to everyone.
nBoOPgD.png tumblr_inline_oslbliqNaT1rxa3gl_400.png
[size=1]@AetherSeer @Zhycalui @FairyArmadillo @LostUmbreon @Yessaia @LilyKittens @SnailMuffin @KittieMiaou @Theoi @Xionahri @Dew @Pargon @Cylniru @FireflyRhapsody @Lacertae @thewordmurder @Ookamiotoko @MLSmith995 @EarthTiger @Monako @TheRoyalMask @CountessG @DrowsyPanda @Incognito @EmeraldMew @deztora @Kaeldra @Vader @Synnful @Asteri @Voodoocat @Bic @Uprisingattorney @RyoseiHime @GGBBQQ @CraftyBookwyrm @moomargh @artillerychick @paradoxxi @EllieAlice @virushusbandry @Videogamerkm @Canisa @NekoNikki @DeadlyFang @FlyingSquirrely @Rebekah @Dimsum@Thonir @IceyPuffin @EarthTiger @Amarula @BellowsLizard @Sere @Uzaaki9 @Spooner @Mus @Tauriel @CaptainShorty @Drytil @HolrinnLair @Shulk @RainbowToast @MadnessInMe @Jecai @Galaxtic @Fourthage @JadedSidhe @Sunsetfire @Sumbril @TaintedIllusions @purrr @Zoanthia @Shatapatrika @Marue @Yessaia @Rhyfel @Charingo @Arintol @haoang20082 @Rainbowsuss @Reyka @Bluefox @Ilidragon @nonbinarytentoo @parselmouth @Lovingmotherof2 @Purplemoon2 @Sparkyflames @Vaxl @Kirrow @AloraDannon @Bluecupcake52 @Velvetpaws @GarnetsGrin @PurplePhyron @Emmie @gentleTendencies @judiama @Smithieaan @kriseis @kriski @kaylee64 @Cyrsei @Shina27 @Addison @Dragonfilia @Kamishii @Vorso1 @Espeon5712 @Sinestre @FairyArmadillo @TheAnimatorGamer @Princesstanwe @handdrawnviolist @Kookaburra @TheJadeSiren @rooty @SweetEkk0 @Celine @WimpyFox @Lazuzgirl @Meyoline @Wolfsong1994 @Awerebear @Buttercream @Chimes @Biesseil @Sunshining @Skyarising @Nostalgic @Cheezit @Panopticon @LilD @ReikiMuroichi @LuminaNova @Timetot @HauntedHairbrush @Meniph @TheDragonsQueen @Naturalcyber @AzzerthePirate @Vaiya @Bluegill @RRHepburn @StellarWing @sQld @Oxygene @Magpietellme @Kinyoku @PaladinPrince @HereBeeDragons @ABucketofdragons @Mura @Meonox @JennaQuinn @Achi [/size] This will be the last time I ping the entire list until the raffle is ended.. If I were to ping the list every round it would be disappointing to get a ping only to find out you aren't one of the 10 players in the round. Each round I will only ping the winners that will then have 24 hours to respond with their prize list. I will NOT ping the 5 RANDOM DRAWING winners. Anyway without further adieu the GRAND PRIZE WINNER IS.... [center] [img]http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag15/Qnyxz/GrandPrize_zpshoz7wasv.jpg[/img] [size=7][color=blue]RHYFEL[/color][/size] [size=7][color=red]CONGRATULATIONS !![/color][/size] [/center] I will be sending your Light Sprite to you as soon as I finish listing the Round 1 winners.
@AetherSeer @Zhycalui @FairyArmadillo @LostUmbreon @Yessaia @LilyKittens
@SnailMuffin @KittieMiaou @Theoi @Xionahri @Dew @Pargon @Cylniru
@FireflyRhapsody @Lacertae @thewordmurder @Ookamiotoko @MLSmith995
@EarthTiger @Monako @TheRoyalMask @CountessG @DrowsyPanda @Incognito
@EmeraldMew @deztora @Kaeldra @Vader @Synnful @Asteri @Voodoocat @Bic
@Uprisingattorney @RyoseiHime @GGBBQQ @CraftyBookwyrm @moomargh
@artillerychick @paradoxxi @EllieAlice @virushusbandry @Videogamerkm
@Canisa @NekoNikki @DeadlyFang @FlyingSquirrely @Rebekah @Dimsum@Thonir
@IceyPuffin @EarthTiger @Amarula @BellowsLizard @Sere @Uzaaki9 @Spooner
@Mus @Tauriel @CaptainShorty @Drytil @HolrinnLair
@Shulk @RainbowToast @MadnessInMe @Jecai @Galaxtic
@Fourthage @JadedSidhe @Sunsetfire @Sumbril @TaintedIllusions
@purrr @Zoanthia @Shatapatrika @Marue @Yessaia @Rhyfel @Charingo @Arintol
@haoang20082 @Rainbowsuss @Reyka
@Bluefox @Ilidragon @nonbinarytentoo @parselmouth @Lovingmotherof2 @Purplemoon2
@Sparkyflames @Vaxl @Kirrow @AloraDannon @Bluecupcake52 @Velvetpaws @GarnetsGrin
@PurplePhyron @Emmie @gentleTendencies @judiama @Smithieaan @kriseis @kriski
@kaylee64 @Cyrsei @Shina27 @Addison @Dragonfilia @Kamishii @Vorso1 @Espeon5712
@Sinestre @FairyArmadillo @TheAnimatorGamer @Princesstanwe @handdrawnviolist
@Kookaburra @TheJadeSiren @rooty @SweetEkk0 @Celine @WimpyFox @Lazuzgirl @Meyoline
@Wolfsong1994 @Awerebear @Buttercream @Chimes @Biesseil @Sunshining @Skyarising
@Nostalgic @Cheezit @Panopticon @LilD @ReikiMuroichi @LuminaNova @Timetot
@HauntedHairbrush @Meniph @TheDragonsQueen @Naturalcyber @AzzerthePirate @Vaiya
@Bluegill @RRHepburn @StellarWing @sQld @Oxygene @Magpietellme @Kinyoku @PaladinPrince
@HereBeeDragons @ABucketofdragons @Mura @Meonox @JennaQuinn @Achi

This will be the last time I ping the entire list until the raffle is ended.. If I were to ping the list every round it would be disappointing to get a ping only to find out you aren't one of the 10 players in the round. Each round I will only ping the winners that will then have 24 hours to respond with their prize list.

I will NOT ping the 5 RANDOM DRAWING winners.

Anyway without further adieu the GRAND PRIZE WINNER IS....
GrandPrize_zpshoz7wasv.jpg

RHYFEL
CONGRATULATIONS !!

I will be sending your Light Sprite to you as soon as I finish listing the Round 1 winners.
Congratulations Rhyfel
Congratulations Rhyfel
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
Congrats!!!
Congrats!!!
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
Congratulations Rhyfel!
Congratulations Rhyfel!
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
Rhyfel sounds like raffle. It was predestined.
Rhyfel sounds like raffle. It was predestined.
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif
Oooo! Congrats Rhyfel!
Oooo! Congrats Rhyfel!
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
Ookamiotoko.gif
ROUND 1 WINNERS
  1. #324 @MLSmith995
  2. #107 @Shulk
  3. #153 @Rainbowsuss
  4. #206 @kaylee64
  5. #337 @ABucketofdragons
  6. #290 @Timetot
  7. #119 @JadedSidhe
  8. #216 @Espeon5712
  9. #348 @Ilidragon
  10. #302 @TheDragonsQueen

Congratulations to our round 1 winners. You will have until 1600 Tomorrow to get me your list. Be sure that you have it in order of your preference because you will get the first available prize. Your list needs to contain the number of prizes equal to your position on the list. If you are listed as #7 you need to give me seven choices.

5 Random Prize winners.Winning a random prize does not take you out of the main prize pool. Only winning a main prize does. You can possibly win several random draws and a main prize.
  1. #101 Drytil
  2. #320 Kriseis
  3. #147 Arintol
  4. #275 Chimes
  5. #126 Sumbril

I will be sending out random prizes shortly.

Congrats to those chosen in round 1.
ROUND 1 WINNERS
  1. #324 @MLSmith995
  2. #107 @Shulk
  3. #153 @Rainbowsuss
  4. #206 @kaylee64
  5. #337 @ABucketofdragons
  6. #290 @Timetot
  7. #119 @JadedSidhe
  8. #216 @Espeon5712
  9. #348 @Ilidragon
  10. #302 @TheDragonsQueen

Congratulations to our round 1 winners. You will have until 1600 Tomorrow to get me your list. Be sure that you have it in order of your preference because you will get the first available prize. Your list needs to contain the number of prizes equal to your position on the list. If you are listed as #7 you need to give me seven choices.

5 Random Prize winners.Winning a random prize does not take you out of the main prize pool. Only winning a main prize does. You can possibly win several random draws and a main prize.
  1. #101 Drytil
  2. #320 Kriseis
  3. #147 Arintol
  4. #275 Chimes
  5. #126 Sumbril

I will be sending out random prizes shortly.

Congrats to those chosen in round 1.
gratz guys!
gratz guys!
lumos_noxsig.png
@Qnyxz

*literally crying after a tiring day of work* Wow, I wasn't expecting to win anything in this, especially not first pick after the light sprite.. This day went from bad to amazing, thank you so much for hosting this!! <3

1. Plague Sprite

Congrats to all the winners and to Rhyfel!!

Also, a HUGE thank you to my dearest, @Ookamiotoko for buying those last 3 spots for me... I wouldn't have won this without you <3
@Qnyxz

*literally crying after a tiring day of work* Wow, I wasn't expecting to win anything in this, especially not first pick after the light sprite.. This day went from bad to amazing, thank you so much for hosting this!! <3

1. Plague Sprite

Congrats to all the winners and to Rhyfel!!

Also, a HUGE thank you to my dearest, @Ookamiotoko for buying those last 3 spots for me... I wouldn't have won this without you <3
e072ba50f4e0562645861ad6489fd252.png

2mzi4ux.png
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 105 106