Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TRICKMURK] Midway - Closed!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
@Snek [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20546352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205464/20546352_350.png[/img] [/url] After a day of being away, Galaxias came to the Midway in somewhat of a panic. "Did someone win yet?" he mumbled to himself, searching the roster for the Lucky Key daily announcement. He didn't see anything posted yet...Maybe someone had already won, and it was pointless for him to buy a new one until then...But what if someone [i]didn't [/i]win yesterday, and he left and someone else bought the key he wanted while he was away??? He knotted his tail absentmindedly before putting his fee on the counter. "I had a dream last night," he said. "And the Lucky Key was [b]#10[/b]." Let's hope the dream was true, and not the result of some bad glow mushrooms.[/center] ((Somehow this really was a dream of mine last night. I woke up very distressed that someone won the scroll on the one day I didn't play. I...don't have a problem. I could stop at anytime.))
@Snek

20546352_350.png

After a day of being away, Galaxias came to the Midway in somewhat of a panic. "Did someone win yet?" he mumbled to himself, searching the roster for the Lucky Key daily announcement. He didn't see anything posted yet...Maybe someone had already won, and it was pointless for him to buy a new one until then...But what if someone didn't win yesterday, and he left and someone else bought the key he wanted while he was away???

He knotted his tail absentmindedly before putting his fee on the counter. "I had a dream last night," he said. "And the Lucky Key was #10."

Let's hope the dream was true, and not the result of some bad glow mushrooms.

((Somehow this really was a dream of mine last night. I woke up very distressed that someone won the scroll on the one day I didn't play. I...don't have a problem. I could stop at anytime.))
RU7fXDq.png
@Snek

I'll play three rounds of Wheel Of Chance please! :)
(Sending over 6kt now)
@Snek

I'll play three rounds of Wheel Of Chance please! :)
(Sending over 6kt now)
8zV4IMd.pngk2tbrDz.pngg8YR7Kz.png
DAILY ANNOUNCEMENT

WATERSHOT
And the big Watershot winner for Thursday's round is... nobody! 0 waterskins were submitted.

LUCKY KEY
The prize guardian is still waiting for someone to hit that magical lucky number! Today is your next to last day for a sure shot at the Skydancer scroll! If nobody has the right key number by rollover on Saturday, the lock number will be re-randomized until it matches a purchased key.

I'll do what I can to make today's replies interesting but most of them are going to be short. I need to take care of some things off FR today so I can make sure the Midway is going at full speed tomorrow.

@Canisa

BALLOON POP
Beeblebrox is rewarded for his determination to do better at the balloon popping game with 50 points of food and five darts stuck in the board in the pattern of a letter W. Fennel cheers and hands him a heavy sack filled with an assortment of crunchy goodies.

BOTTLE BREAKER
Did that ball just sprout wings and fly off course? Where did those come from? What kind of game does this Mirror think he's hosting?

Beeblebrox picks up a food item for destroying three glass bottles.

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Vriesea watches the wheel slow to a stop with bated breath, hoping Beeblebrox's single-spin winning streak will hold.

It doesn't.

Good luck can't last forever. She pats him on the shoulder and gives him a pile of junk.

@shadowmaat

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Welcome to Junksville, population: four piles. The other spin earns you some festival currency!

BALLOON POP
Fennel snorts at the pun and hands over five darts.

"You're supposed to pay after you break something," he says, grinning.

One, two, three, four, five! Nothing broken.

That includes balloons. Oh well!
DAILY ANNOUNCEMENT

WATERSHOT
And the big Watershot winner for Thursday's round is... nobody! 0 waterskins were submitted.

LUCKY KEY
The prize guardian is still waiting for someone to hit that magical lucky number! Today is your next to last day for a sure shot at the Skydancer scroll! If nobody has the right key number by rollover on Saturday, the lock number will be re-randomized until it matches a purchased key.

I'll do what I can to make today's replies interesting but most of them are going to be short. I need to take care of some things off FR today so I can make sure the Midway is going at full speed tomorrow.

@Canisa

BALLOON POP
Beeblebrox is rewarded for his determination to do better at the balloon popping game with 50 points of food and five darts stuck in the board in the pattern of a letter W. Fennel cheers and hands him a heavy sack filled with an assortment of crunchy goodies.

BOTTLE BREAKER
Did that ball just sprout wings and fly off course? Where did those come from? What kind of game does this Mirror think he's hosting?

Beeblebrox picks up a food item for destroying three glass bottles.

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Vriesea watches the wheel slow to a stop with bated breath, hoping Beeblebrox's single-spin winning streak will hold.

It doesn't.

Good luck can't last forever. She pats him on the shoulder and gives him a pile of junk.

@shadowmaat

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Welcome to Junksville, population: four piles. The other spin earns you some festival currency!

BALLOON POP
Fennel snorts at the pun and hands over five darts.

"You're supposed to pay after you break something," he says, grinning.

One, two, three, four, five! Nothing broken.

That includes balloons. Oh well!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Eme Thank you for coming to play! [u]LUCKY KEY (YESTERDAY)[/u] Conflagration hands you the first double-ended key you've ever seen. The two ring-shaped handles are melted together in the middle, forming the number 8. It doesn't win, but it's a good conversation piece. [u]BALLOON POP[/u] You get so excited by popping two balloons right off the bat that you don't even bother aiming the other three darts. Your shots get worse and worse, until finally the fifth one flies out of your grip and soars over two tents to lodge itself in a Wildclaw's horn. [b]Please pay for the damages by telling the thread a clean joke.[/b] While you do that, the Tundra hosting this booth will pack up the piece of clothing and fifty points of food you won. [u]WHEEL OF CHANCE[/u] You must have used up all your luck with the dart game. The Wheel has nothing for you. Just three piles of junk. Better luck next time! [u]HIGH STRIKER[/u] Your dragon has good aim, but throwing isn't the same as hitting. Their best swing comes in at 106 points and wins them a familiar. ----------------------- @SkylerFarrier [img]http://i.imgur.com/JAL1KUb.jpg[/img] Nicest small one I could find! [u]HIGH STRIKER[/u] You don't win a badge, but your dragon's score is still a lucky one! That slam tops out at 333 points, winning you applause and a lovely new satchel to put all your prizes in. ------------------ @Zaelium [u]BOTTLE BREAKER[/u] Your dragon is a brave one. They decide to play this game despite all the rumors about the horrible hosts cheating players out of a fair prize. Can they teach the Mirror in charge of this booth a lesson? Almost! One of your plays results in five broken bottles. You get a couple of cobras as a prize and add it to the six food items you won knocking down seven more bottles in your other two games. [u]BALLOON POP[/u] It's another two-balloon round of darts! Inside the broken balloons were a lush green cape and tickets for 50 points of food from the snack stall. Can a third player pull this off before the Midway is over? We'll have to wait and see!
@Eme

Thank you for coming to play!

LUCKY KEY (YESTERDAY)
Conflagration hands you the first double-ended key you've ever seen. The two ring-shaped handles are melted together in the middle, forming the number 8. It doesn't win, but it's a good conversation piece.

BALLOON POP
You get so excited by popping two balloons right off the bat that you don't even bother aiming the other three darts. Your shots get worse and worse, until finally the fifth one flies out of your grip and soars over two tents to lodge itself in a Wildclaw's horn.

Please pay for the damages by telling the thread a clean joke. While you do that, the Tundra hosting this booth will pack up the piece of clothing and fifty points of food you won.

WHEEL OF CHANCE
You must have used up all your luck with the dart game. The Wheel has nothing for you. Just three piles of junk. Better luck next time!

HIGH STRIKER
Your dragon has good aim, but throwing isn't the same as hitting. Their best swing comes in at 106 points and wins them a familiar.

@SkylerFarrier

JAL1KUb.jpg

Nicest small one I could find!

HIGH STRIKER
You don't win a badge, but your dragon's score is still a lucky one! That slam tops out at 333 points, winning you applause and a lovely new satchel to put all your prizes in.

@Zaelium

BOTTLE BREAKER
Your dragon is a brave one. They decide to play this game despite all the rumors about the horrible hosts cheating players out of a fair prize. Can they teach the Mirror in charge of this booth a lesson?

Almost! One of your plays results in five broken bottles. You get a couple of cobras as a prize and add it to the six food items you won knocking down seven more bottles in your other two games.

BALLOON POP
It's another two-balloon round of darts! Inside the broken balloons were a lush green cape and tickets for 50 points of food from the snack stall.

Can a third player pull this off before the Midway is over? We'll have to wait and see!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Temmith

Oh my! I hope you have better dreams tonight.

LUCKY KEY (YESTERDAY)
Conflagration hands Galaxias a chocolate bar shaped like a key. The 10 in the 10% BIGGER on its wrapper is highlighted in red.

Galaxias should stick it in ice for a little while. Being in the same room as the big molten Guardian's made the key all mushy and no good for winning prize chests, but he can still eat it!

@Reyka

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Vriesea welcomes you to the Midway and begins stuffing prizes into a bag while you spin the Wheel.

Beginner's luck forgot to attach itself to you. All three spins came up junk.

You know what they say. If at first you don't win big, try, try again!

@Slyphire

HIGH STRIKER
Look at that! Another 333 score. Where's Beeblebrox? He'd love that.

Your got the same score as another dragon, so you get the same prize! Enjoy your new satchel.

WHEEL OF CHANCE
The Wheel is being stingy today! Vriesea pokes it and scolds it for turning out so many bad junk prizes.

It helps a little. You get four of them and a familiar.

@Temmith

Oh my! I hope you have better dreams tonight.

LUCKY KEY (YESTERDAY)
Conflagration hands Galaxias a chocolate bar shaped like a key. The 10 in the 10% BIGGER on its wrapper is highlighted in red.

Galaxias should stick it in ice for a little while. Being in the same room as the big molten Guardian's made the key all mushy and no good for winning prize chests, but he can still eat it!

@Reyka

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Vriesea welcomes you to the Midway and begins stuffing prizes into a bag while you spin the Wheel.

Beginner's luck forgot to attach itself to you. All three spins came up junk.

You know what they say. If at first you don't win big, try, try again!

@Slyphire

HIGH STRIKER
Look at that! Another 333 score. Where's Beeblebrox? He'd love that.

Your got the same score as another dragon, so you get the same prize! Enjoy your new satchel.

WHEEL OF CHANCE
The Wheel is being stingy today! Vriesea pokes it and scolds it for turning out so many bad junk prizes.

It helps a little. You get four of them and a familiar.

J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek

Beeblebrox happily piled his latest food winnings onto the patient Zeeba. The animal stood without complaint during this maneuver, then followed Beeb in his rounds of the games without prompting. The wacky Ridgeback noticed a familiar looking Guardian making her way through the stalls and picked up his pace.....

Glancing at the "W" at the Balloons, Beeblebrox blinked in surprise, then grinned.

"W for Winner!" He set down treasure for 6 more throws and winked at Fennel. "Even the darts know the truth...."

Beeb laughed aloud at the sight of the winged ball at the Bottle Breaker game, and lunged to catch it. Clearly there was an Improbability Drive hidden around here somewhere... and if he could just catch that Snitch he would have a fabulous present for Norberta! Unfortunately, the odd ball had no interest in being caught, and Beeb was not a Seeker--or any other position for that matter--so his Aunt's surprise gift flew away without trouble. Still, it had been one of the most fabulous improbable happenings yet!

Quickly, Beeb seized another ball and lined up for another shot. Perhaps this one would sprout legs and a tail! Or something with even more improbable odds...

As the irrepressible Ridgeback arrived at the Wheel of Chance, he smiled warmly at Vriessa. What a lovely name.... perhaps she would like to have dinner with him later...as Beeblebrox opened his mouth to ask a question, he saw a very familiar form heading purposefully his way. Hastily, he rearranged what he was going to say, put down his treasure, and cleared his throat.

"Shall we see if yesterday was a fluke? Perhaps a very quick spin for old time's sake?"

Just as the Wheel began to spin, Beeb noticed something odd at the High Striker Game. It looked like improbability was running rampant today with two identical scores at a game based on strength... should he check it out? Hmmm..... He glanced around, but his mate's distinctive form seemed to have vanished in the crowd, so perhaps he would have a little more time... after the Spin of course!

And Beeb's time on the Midway may be drawing to a close... but he is still trying to beat the odds with a few more rounds! :)

Balloon Pop, 6 Darts: 6,000
Bottle Breaker, 1 Throw: 2,000
Wheel of Chance, 1 Spin: 2,000

Total: 10,000 Treasure
@Snek

Beeblebrox happily piled his latest food winnings onto the patient Zeeba. The animal stood without complaint during this maneuver, then followed Beeb in his rounds of the games without prompting. The wacky Ridgeback noticed a familiar looking Guardian making her way through the stalls and picked up his pace.....

Glancing at the "W" at the Balloons, Beeblebrox blinked in surprise, then grinned.

"W for Winner!" He set down treasure for 6 more throws and winked at Fennel. "Even the darts know the truth...."

Beeb laughed aloud at the sight of the winged ball at the Bottle Breaker game, and lunged to catch it. Clearly there was an Improbability Drive hidden around here somewhere... and if he could just catch that Snitch he would have a fabulous present for Norberta! Unfortunately, the odd ball had no interest in being caught, and Beeb was not a Seeker--or any other position for that matter--so his Aunt's surprise gift flew away without trouble. Still, it had been one of the most fabulous improbable happenings yet!

Quickly, Beeb seized another ball and lined up for another shot. Perhaps this one would sprout legs and a tail! Or something with even more improbable odds...

As the irrepressible Ridgeback arrived at the Wheel of Chance, he smiled warmly at Vriessa. What a lovely name.... perhaps she would like to have dinner with him later...as Beeblebrox opened his mouth to ask a question, he saw a very familiar form heading purposefully his way. Hastily, he rearranged what he was going to say, put down his treasure, and cleared his throat.

"Shall we see if yesterday was a fluke? Perhaps a very quick spin for old time's sake?"

Just as the Wheel began to spin, Beeb noticed something odd at the High Striker Game. It looked like improbability was running rampant today with two identical scores at a game based on strength... should he check it out? Hmmm..... He glanced around, but his mate's distinctive form seemed to have vanished in the crowd, so perhaps he would have a little more time... after the Spin of course!

And Beeb's time on the Midway may be drawing to a close... but he is still trying to beat the odds with a few more rounds! :)

Balloon Pop, 6 Darts: 6,000
Bottle Breaker, 1 Throw: 2,000
Wheel of Chance, 1 Spin: 2,000

Total: 10,000 Treasure
fw5Pc0h.png
@Snek I'll be sending you some treasure in a moment! I'd like one lucky key, one spin on the Wheel of Chance, two throws at the Bottle Breaker, two tosses at the Balloon Pop, and four balls at the Bucket Blaster!!
@Snek I'll be sending you some treasure in a moment! I'd like one lucky key, one spin on the Wheel of Chance, two throws at the Bottle Breaker, two tosses at the Balloon Pop, and four balls at the Bucket Blaster!!
lH7eEYc.png
@Snek [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9086088][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90861/9086088_350.png[/img][/url] Tucking her lovely gold star into her sash, branches already beginning to sprout a small frame suitable for display, Yggdrasil stops by the High Striker stall. "Two for two?" she asks, handing over 5kT.
@Snek

9086088_350.png

Tucking her lovely gold star into her sash, branches already beginning to sprout a small frame suitable for display, Yggdrasil stops by the High Striker stall.
"Two for two?" she asks, handing over 5kT.
q7HgQ8F.png wzPU58E.gif
vX0xPiV.png
BxA4nRL.png
H0J6qM9.png PsLdVej.pngLISYKlK.png
@Snek

Balloon Pop x3 (3k)
Wheel of Chance x1 (2k)
Lucky Key #83 (10k)
(Total 15k)

And for yesterday's mishap: Where did Noah keep his bees? In the ark hives!
@Snek

Balloon Pop x3 (3k)
Wheel of Chance x1 (2k)
Lucky Key #83 (10k)
(Total 15k)

And for yesterday's mishap: Where did Noah keep his bees? In the ark hives!
tumblr_inline_nk71ax46vd1qg2i5p.png
@Snek [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20546352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205464/20546352_350.png[/img] [/url] "Once more then," Galaxias said, licking the chocolate off his claws. "I'll try...[b]Lucky Key 48[/b] this time."[/center]
@Snek

20546352_350.png

"Once more then," Galaxias said, licking the chocolate off his claws. "I'll try...Lucky Key 48 this time."
RU7fXDq.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22