Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed! Finishing ticket input!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 75 76
@Kyomu
Level 10 for 255 tickets comin in
@Kyomu
Level 10 for 255 tickets comin in
@Kamishii

Got 'em!
@Kamishii

Got 'em!
tumblr_o1n40xly071unhfhho7_r1_500.png
@Snaptrap sending a level 1 for 25 tickets!

edit: I see you read d gray man too!! :D did you see the latest chapter, I can't believe it started again after such a long hiatus!
@Snaptrap sending a level 1 for 25 tickets!

edit: I see you read d gray man too!! :D did you see the latest chapter, I can't believe it started again after such a long hiatus!
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
Get back to the first page!
Get back to the first page!
While Annibelle slept, Lamia set out all the tulip arrangements she made around the Wildclaw’s den. She hopped from foot to foot with happy little flaps of her wings. The Nocturne flittered out and came back with a basket of chickens, setting it in front of the sick dragon… and waited. Annibelle eventually woke and squinted groggily at the Nocturne. She snuffled the air and rolled on to her stomach, “Mmmm I smell chicken.” She blinked at Lamia crouched next to the basket and blinked at the tail wagging Nocturne. Annibelle reached out and patted the little thief, “Goood nocturne… we should run an Ambush…” Despite the fact that the Wildclaw was obviously woozy on cold medicine, Lamia cheerfully scuttled off to play hide and seek with cogs. She was helping! [center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/a06063b11d33f39c449f7df0d977d9b0/tumblr_nhxbjhsYuk1u7miaho3_r4_250.png[/img] [b][size=6]AMBUSH![/size][/b] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/80e435a2209fff27d71ba341a7a3bd01/tumblr_njzlve7Vd41u7miaho6_r1_250.png[/img] [b]1st Place[/b] - 40 Currency. [b]2nd Place[/b] - 35 Currency. [b][size=4]Remember![/size][/b][/center] 1. You must ping me, Kyomu with 'Ambush!'! 2. NO EDITING - You can't retro-ping me after you've posted! 3. You must have one of our buttons in your sig. [center] GOOD LUCK~ [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/a06063b11d33f39c449f7df0d977d9b0/tumblr_nhxbjhsYuk1u7miaho3_r4_250.png[/img] [/center] @Digimon11 @shadowsspy @Aspyria @drgnhawk @legendbeary @ThisOneIsBlue @Sumatra @tefphoneix @Aeonox @Axikor @Brynncognito @rocketgirl2 @ShadowRising @Cyrya @LibraryWhale @kithri @skyarising @Zorra @Plushnoodle @Zombard @Tafficat @ @Spxcx @absolmon @DrachenPanther5 @Porkkana @WeyrLeader @Ruffian @Impception @krizmastree @Catwyrm @Kamishii @Aeronaught @Trillium @Urbenjokester @Elimgarak @BunnySox @Kedia @Lunila @Ninjacatblue @freshpeachez @RosieHawk @SammerBird @Juliamom @beckyh2112 @SenchaDrake @HighEnchantress @Catalyzedlights @cccloudyyy @friendhamster @LordMalak @Figmentling @Bluetadamore @Aleise @Silverbook @Jbapple @CainaGirl @Arietta @luccamajere @compcalc @Ezel @Jaigalaar @Redtonks @AppleNouns @Zeco5000 @Jacceh @Wildswirls @MafiaVamp @GhostThane @Canisa @Alphajet @SevenBreaths @MotherofDergs @QuixoticKitsune @Sykona @fenemony @LightningBug @Iamtheeyesinside @Frostsheep @Snowfarm @Malware @setralynn @Harpo @Chocoli @Steex @Hapro @TawnyDragonscale @PeacefulBliss @Pheonyx @Stenvela @Windshade @MoogleSam @f6e @Voodoocat
While Annibelle slept, Lamia set out all the tulip arrangements she made around the Wildclaw’s den. She hopped from foot to foot with happy little flaps of her wings. The Nocturne flittered out and came back with a basket of chickens, setting it in front of the sick dragon… and waited.

Annibelle eventually woke and squinted groggily at the Nocturne. She snuffled the air and rolled on to her stomach, “Mmmm I smell chicken.”

She blinked at Lamia crouched next to the basket and blinked at the tail wagging Nocturne. Annibelle reached out and patted the little thief, “Goood nocturne… we should run an Ambush…”

Despite the fact that the Wildclaw was obviously woozy on cold medicine, Lamia cheerfully scuttled off to play hide and seek with cogs.

She was helping!
tumblr_nhxbjhsYuk1u7miaho3_r4_250.png

AMBUSH!
tumblr_njzlve7Vd41u7miaho6_r1_250.png

1st Place - 40 Currency.
2nd Place - 35 Currency.

Remember!

1. You must ping me, Kyomu with 'Ambush!'!
2. NO EDITING - You can't retro-ping me after you've posted!
3. You must have one of our buttons in your sig.

GOOD LUCK~

tumblr_nhxbjhsYuk1u7miaho3_r4_250.png

@Digimon11 @shadowsspy @Aspyria @drgnhawk @legendbeary @ThisOneIsBlue @Sumatra @tefphoneix @Aeonox @Axikor @Brynncognito @rocketgirl2 @ShadowRising @Cyrya @LibraryWhale @kithri @skyarising @Zorra @Plushnoodle @Zombard @Tafficat @ @Spxcx @absolmon @DrachenPanther5 @Porkkana @WeyrLeader @Ruffian @Impception @krizmastree @Catwyrm @Kamishii @Aeronaught @Trillium @Urbenjokester @Elimgarak @BunnySox @Kedia @Lunila @Ninjacatblue @freshpeachez @RosieHawk @SammerBird @Juliamom @beckyh2112 @SenchaDrake @HighEnchantress @Catalyzedlights @cccloudyyy @friendhamster @LordMalak @Figmentling @Bluetadamore @Aleise @Silverbook @Jbapple @CainaGirl @Arietta @luccamajere @compcalc @Ezel @Jaigalaar @Redtonks @AppleNouns @Zeco5000 @Jacceh @Wildswirls @MafiaVamp @GhostThane @Canisa @Alphajet @SevenBreaths @MotherofDergs @QuixoticKitsune @Sykona @fenemony @LightningBug @Iamtheeyesinside @Frostsheep @Snowfarm @Malware @setralynn @Harpo @Chocoli @Steex @Hapro @TawnyDragonscale @PeacefulBliss @Pheonyx @Stenvela @Windshade @MoogleSam @f6e @Voodoocat
tumblr_o1n40xly071unhfhho7_r1_500.png
@Kyomu AMBUSH
@Kyomu AMBUSH
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Kyomu
AMBUSH!
@Kyomu
AMBUSH!
@kyomu

ambush
@kyomu

ambush
@Kyomu

Ambush.
@Kyomu

Ambush.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Kyomu Ambush!
@Kyomu Ambush!
Lives in Australia, so do pardon the timey-wimeyness.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 75 76