Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TRICKMURK] MIDWAY: CLOSED! THANK YOU!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 60 61
@Lexilopezi
I don't see why the bonuses shouldn't count. :) I just didn't think to put them on my chart.

So that's 4 spins plus another 1500t equivalent (because rounding is fun) available to be divided up wherever you please. Here's your Wheel spins; let me know how you'd like the other bit spent.

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Your spins landed on 88, 190, 57, and 50. That nets you Junk, Junk, a Fallout Streak, and Junk. On the plus side, one of those junk piles can be used in another Trickmurk event...
@Lexilopezi
I don't see why the bonuses shouldn't count. :) I just didn't think to put them on my chart.

So that's 4 spins plus another 1500t equivalent (because rounding is fun) available to be divided up wherever you please. Here's your Wheel spins; let me know how you'd like the other bit spent.

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Your spins landed on 88, 190, 57, and 50. That nets you Junk, Junk, a Fallout Streak, and Junk. On the plus side, one of those junk piles can be used in another Trickmurk event...
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek Ah, many thanks. And now I'm sending the nest because my derg hoarding tendencies meant that I had to ask a friend to hold some of them to clear said nest. 5 Guardian hatchlings with gembond, however much that is all going towards Wheel of Chance because I am a sucker for such games.
@Snek Ah, many thanks. And now I'm sending the nest because my derg hoarding tendencies meant that I had to ask a friend to hold some of them to clear said nest. 5 Guardian hatchlings with gembond, however much that is all going towards Wheel of Chance because I am a sucker for such games.
@MissMokushiroku

BASKET SHOT
It seems all your luck for throwing balls at targets got used up in the Bucket game! Four of your shots go wild and nowhere near the peach baskets. One does land in before bouncing out, though, so you get a regular old Psywurm to keep the Brilliant one company.

BALLOON POP
B1 pops! It's just filled with junk, but at least that's one more balloon down. The hunt for the balloon with the scroll grows easier!
The other dart misses.

And now to give you your prizes :)
@MissMokushiroku

BASKET SHOT
It seems all your luck for throwing balls at targets got used up in the Bucket game! Four of your shots go wild and nowhere near the peach baskets. One does land in before bouncing out, though, so you get a regular old Psywurm to keep the Brilliant one company.

BALLOON POP
B1 pops! It's just filled with junk, but at least that's one more balloon down. The hunt for the balloon with the scroll grows easier!
The other dart misses.

And now to give you your prizes :)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Canisa
Please note that High Striker is one per person per day to help keep the badges super-exclusive!
I am short 3500 from you actually, as you calculated High Striker incorrectly also. :)

In the meantime, here are your results!

DUNHOOF DERBY
You have been registered for this round! When 2 more players have signed up for it, the round will be completed and results posted+mailed.

BUCKET BLAST-OFF
Oooh, bad luck. It seems not a one of your ping-pong balls could make it inside the first bucket at all. But nobody goes away from that one emptyhanded, so three food items for you!

HIGH STRIKER
Your dragon hefts the hammer and tries to pelt the pad a solid blow, but it's only enough to push the bullet to 103. Still! That's worth a Toridae!
@Canisa
Please note that High Striker is one per person per day to help keep the badges super-exclusive!
I am short 3500 from you actually, as you calculated High Striker incorrectly also. :)

In the meantime, here are your results!

DUNHOOF DERBY
You have been registered for this round! When 2 more players have signed up for it, the round will be completed and results posted+mailed.

BUCKET BLAST-OFF
Oooh, bad luck. It seems not a one of your ping-pong balls could make it inside the first bucket at all. But nobody goes away from that one emptyhanded, so three food items for you!

HIGH STRIKER
Your dragon hefts the hammer and tries to pelt the pad a solid blow, but it's only enough to push the bullet to 103. Still! That's worth a Toridae!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek
Sent treasure to join the derby and take a spin on the Wheel Of Chance
@Snek
Sent treasure to join the derby and take a spin on the Wheel Of Chance
9pnPn6w.png
@LexiLopezi

You got it! Between the five bonus hatchlings and the extra from the LV6, you earn 9 Wheel of Chance plays and have a spare 1000t to stick wherever you like.

So here we go--!

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Your spins have landed on 248, 252, 300, 7, 309, 32, 73, 116, AND 311. Add it all up and that earns: 6 Junk Pile, 1 Iron Treasure Chest, 2 Asst Festival Currency, and 50pt food!

ETA: I can count.
@LexiLopezi

You got it! Between the five bonus hatchlings and the extra from the LV6, you earn 9 Wheel of Chance plays and have a spare 1000t to stick wherever you like.

So here we go--!

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Your spins have landed on 248, 252, 300, 7, 309, 32, 73, 116, AND 311. Add it all up and that earns: 6 Junk Pile, 1 Iron Treasure Chest, 2 Asst Festival Currency, and 50pt food!

ETA: I can count.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek

Oops. Sorry about that. Math never was my stromgpoint....sending the difference now.
@Snek

Oops. Sorry about that. Math never was my stromgpoint....sending the difference now.
fw5Pc0h.png
@Hoglolly

DUNHOOF DERBY
You have been registered for the current round of the Derby! When we receive one more player the round will be completed and results posted+mailed.

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Since your spin is 223, that is... HOST'S CHOICE! And I have been dying for a chance to give someone this Gossamer Wing Silk, so guess what you get to keep!
@Hoglolly

DUNHOOF DERBY
You have been registered for the current round of the Derby! When we receive one more player the round will be completed and results posted+mailed.

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Since your spin is 223, that is... HOST'S CHOICE! And I have been dying for a chance to give someone this Gossamer Wing Silk, so guess what you get to keep!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[b]ONE HOUR BEFORE KEY AND WATERSHOT ANNOUNCEMENT[/b] And now for something completely different. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/85427/8542656.png[/img] [i]A Coatl strolls down the street looking as green as green can be, to the point that some of his plumage is actually [i]glowing[/i]. That can't be healthy, but he doesn't seem bothered by it at all. In fact, he's hanging around the Basket Shot booth, looking a little wistful. He doesn't even notice [b]the first dragon to respond to this post IC[/b] right away, too busy being lost in his thoughts.[/center]
ONE HOUR BEFORE KEY AND WATERSHOT ANNOUNCEMENT

And now for something completely different.
8542656.png

A Coatl strolls down the street looking as green as green can be,
to the point that some of his plumage is actually glowing. That
can't be healthy, but he doesn't seem bothered by it at all.

In fact, he's hanging around the Basket Shot booth, looking a little
wistful. He doesn't even notice the first dragon to respond to this
post IC
right away, too busy being lost in his thoughts.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/78241/7824029.png[/img] [i]A tiny fae dragon flutters by all the attractions, trying to decide what she feels brave enough to play. She spots the green dragon and flies over. "Hello! I'm Nesla! Are you having fun? This is my first Trickmurk, it's very exciting!" She notices the glowing, and the wistfulness. "Are you okay? Are you alone here? I am too. The rest of my clan is busy back at our home. We're in Ice!"[/i][/center] ******* [Also just sent money for Balloon Pop. C4 C5 C6 and C7 please =) ]
@Snek
7824029.png

A tiny fae dragon flutters by all the attractions, trying to decide what she feels brave enough to play. She spots the green dragon and flies over.

"Hello! I'm Nesla! Are you having fun? This is my first Trickmurk, it's very exciting!" She notices the glowing, and the wistfulness. "Are you okay? Are you alone here? I am too. The rest of my clan is busy back at our home. We're in Ice!"

[Also just sent money for Balloon Pop. C4 C5 C6 and C7 please =) ]
EfJKqFl.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 60 61