Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TRICKMURK] MIDWAY: CLOSED! THANK YOU!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 60 61
@snek

Send payment for a couple spins on the wheel and for Balloons B7, C4 (drat, thebratqueen updated after I PM'd you- will make E5 a backup) and A5.
@snek

Send payment for a couple spins on the wheel and for Balloons B7, C4 (drat, thebratqueen updated after I PM'd you- will make E5 a backup) and A5.
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
@Snek [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2611845] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26119/2611845_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]The Skydancer huffs, as if he was forced to come to the midway against his will and is only here out of the deepest of favors. Looking down his long nose at the stallman, he drops a load of waterskins onto the counter. "There. Eiriol [i]insisted[/i] that I bring this here, rather than just dumping them off for trash like usual." He huffed again, glancing boredly at the gaudy decorations. "I don't know why she expects we'll win anything. After all, everyone [i]knows[/i] these sorts of games are merely a scam." And with that he's off again. Rude. [/center]
@Snek

2611845_350.png

The Skydancer huffs, as if he was forced to come to the midway against his will and is only here out of the deepest of favors. Looking down his long nose at the stallman, he drops a load of waterskins onto the counter.

"There. Eiriol insisted that I bring this here, rather than just dumping them off for trash like usual." He huffed again, glancing boredly at the gaudy decorations. "I don't know why she expects we'll win anything. After all, everyone knows these sorts of games are merely a scam."

And with that he's off again. Rude.
tumblr_inline_nc4ytpZfRy1rk4tp1.gif
@thebratqueen BALLOON POP None of your darts hit and break a balloon, unfortunately! In fact, one goes so far off course that it hits a ball someone was trying to land in a peach basket and knocks it off-trajectory. Oops. Don't tell anyone. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/85427/8542656.png[/img] "Hm?" He turns to look at the little Fae (though it takes him a second to actually spot her) and smiles. "Hello, Nesla. I'm Azalea. And don't you worry. I'm fine. It's just that they put up the Basket Shot booth instead of my idea for a milk bottle toss and I was really looking forward to that, you know?" Azalea scratches a wing, ignoring the neon green goop that wells up and leaks out of it. He must be used to it by now, whatever it is. "But don't you let that spoil your fun. You can take the bottles I was going to use and set up your own game when you return to your clan in the Ice lands." He pulls a bunch of glasses out of his pack, only to realize that they are covered in the same goop that's currently leaking from his wings. "Hm. Maybe don't do that. Still, you can have them if you want. I'm sure there's another use for them." Passing them over, he offers a small bow. "Enjoy the Circus!" he shouts as he heads on his way again.[/i] [b]{YOU RECEIVE: 20 JARS OF SLIME}[/b]
@thebratqueen

BALLOON POP
None of your darts hit and break a balloon, unfortunately! In fact, one goes so far off course that it hits a ball someone was trying to land in a peach basket and knocks it off-trajectory. Oops. Don't tell anyone.

8542656.png

"Hm?"

He turns to look at the little Fae (though it takes him a second to
actually spot her) and smiles.

"Hello, Nesla. I'm Azalea. And don't you worry. I'm fine. It's just
that they put up the Basket Shot booth instead of my idea for a
milk bottle toss and I was really looking forward to that, you know?"

Azalea scratches a wing, ignoring the neon green goop that wells up
and leaks out of it. He must be used to it by now, whatever it is.

"But don't you let that spoil your fun. You can take the bottles I was
going to use and set up your own game when you return to your clan
in the Ice lands."

He pulls a bunch of glasses out of his pack, only to realize that they
are covered in the same goop that's currently leaking from his wings.

"Hm. Maybe don't do that. Still, you can have them if you want. I'm
sure there's another use for them."

Passing them over, he offers a small bow.

"Enjoy the Circus!" he shouts as he heads on his way again.[/i]

{YOU RECEIVE: 20 JARS OF SLIME}
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek Sending over a last minute Level 8 boy, which if I understand correctly is worth 11K. I'll ask for 1 more key (#45), and 2 rounds of Bucket Blast-off, if you accept him.
@Snek Sending over a last minute Level 8 boy, which if I understand correctly is worth 11K. I'll ask for 1 more key (#45), and 2 rounds of Bucket Blast-off, if you accept him.
rossignol.gif
@Snek [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3582358] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35824/3582358_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]Oh hey, looks who's back! Another sack of treasure, another note. '5 keys: 1, 32, 90, 15, 54.' [/center]
@Snek

3582358_350.png

Oh hey, looks who's back! Another sack of treasure, another note.

'5 keys: 1, 32, 90, 15, 54.'
tumblr_inline_nc4ytpZfRy1rk4tp1.gif
@shadowmaat

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Your spins land on 13 and 334! You get junk and a sprinkling of battlestones.

BALLOON POP
The first dart just sticks in the cork.
The second dart bounces off a balloon! Rethrow. Please choose a replacement balloon!
The third dart is thrown so badly it flies up and drops back down to embed itself in one of your horns. Be careful next time!
@shadowmaat

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Your spins land on 13 and 334! You get junk and a sprinkling of battlestones.

BALLOON POP
The first dart just sticks in the cork.
The second dart bounces off a balloon! Rethrow. Please choose a replacement balloon!
The third dart is thrown so badly it flies up and drops back down to embed itself in one of your horns. Be careful next time!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@snek

It wasn't a mistake, it's a fashion accessory! *cough*
@snek

It wasn't a mistake, it's a fashion accessory! *cough*
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
@thedemonsurfer [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34043/3404250_350.png[/img] Everyone KNEW it was a bad idea to let Battra run anything involving the public, [i]ever,[/i] but they were short on carnival workers just then due to Biter taking time off for all the bad dart throws that had jabbed her in numerous places. So there he is, running the Watershot booth - and if anyone knows rudeness, it's him. "Give YOU 'scam'," he groused after recording the new pile. He picked up a spare, unclaimed waterskin and aimed it at the Skydancer's head. One mighty squeeze later and he'd chucked the empty bit of evidence into the pile with the others, whistling innocently. Don't insult the carnival workers, folks.
@thedemonsurfer

3404250_350.png

Everyone KNEW it was a bad idea to let Battra run anything involving the public, ever, but they were short on carnival workers just then due to Biter taking time off for all the bad dart throws that had jabbed her in numerous places.

So there he is, running the Watershot booth - and if anyone knows rudeness, it's him.

"Give YOU 'scam'," he groused after recording the new pile. He picked up a spare, unclaimed waterskin and aimed it at the Skydancer's head. One mighty squeeze later and he'd chucked the empty bit of evidence into the pile with the others, whistling innocently.

Don't insult the carnival workers, folks.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
ANYTHING SUBMITTED AFTER THIS POINT IS ELIGIBLE ONLY FOR TOMORROW'S LUCKY KEY AND WATERSHOT, NOT TODAY'S. Anything that was submitted before this and is still in my backlog will count. Please hold while I finish my backlog and then get to the announcements.
ANYTHING SUBMITTED AFTER THIS POINT IS ELIGIBLE ONLY FOR TOMORROW'S LUCKY KEY AND WATERSHOT, NOT TODAY'S. Anything that was submitted before this and is still in my backlog will count. Please hold while I finish my backlog and then get to the announcements.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Roro

LUCKY KEY
Your purchase has been recorded! Announcements as soon as I catch up with backlog.

BUCKET BLAST-OFF
The first throw misses and bounces to the floor, but your second throw is amazing! You reach all the way to the third bucket! That's enough to earn you 1 food item and 10K worth of Swipp supplies!

@thedemonsurfer

LUCKY KEY
Your purchase has been recorded. The big Mirror in loads of blue armor taps the chest with one claw and tosses you your keys with the other.

"Any moment now. Listen sharp!"

@shadowmaat

Who knows? Say it's a fashion trend often enough and someone may just believe you!
@Roro

LUCKY KEY
Your purchase has been recorded! Announcements as soon as I catch up with backlog.

BUCKET BLAST-OFF
The first throw misses and bounces to the floor, but your second throw is amazing! You reach all the way to the third bucket! That's enough to earn you 1 food item and 10K worth of Swipp supplies!

@thedemonsurfer

LUCKY KEY
Your purchase has been recorded. The big Mirror in loads of blue armor taps the chest with one claw and tosses you your keys with the other.

"Any moment now. Listen sharp!"

@shadowmaat

Who knows? Say it's a fashion trend often enough and someone may just believe you!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 60 61