Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] The Plague Hunger Games
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 169 170
Valarys | District 11 | Shadow | Fae

"I will keep that in mind," Valarys chuckled rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

We are absolutely certain that our next blood craze will come from you when we devoured you like a mother swallowing her ill hatchling.

"You didn't quite give me your name," he stared at the Wildclaw with a fake dopey grin, "I will very much like to know the dragon who saved me from having the same fate as the other tribute from my district."

@vanillaicecream1
Valarys | District 11 | Shadow | Fae

"I will keep that in mind," Valarys chuckled rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

We are absolutely certain that our next blood craze will come from you when we devoured you like a mother swallowing her ill hatchling.

"You didn't quite give me your name," he stared at the Wildclaw with a fake dopey grin, "I will very much like to know the dragon who saved me from having the same fate as the other tribute from my district."

@vanillaicecream1
Nuzlocke

tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
Sinsey-District 5-Arcane-Wildclaw
@slothfulmutt
Does he realize he mutters some of the things the voices are telling him? Someone needs to train him like they did me. I didn’t catch all of it, but I already know it’s about killing me. Sinsey saw the fae’s fake grin, and remembered what she had eavesdropped from his conversation with the spiral. Oh well. Might as well get it over with now. “Ugh. Don’t be so passive aggressive. Work on your fake smile. It’s terrible. Also work on your sarcasm. Try to make it less obvious. And if you want to do something or say something to me, just do it. Don’t try to cover it up. If you don’t take it from me, take it from the viewers who are wincing whenever you do your fake smile. And oh yeah. My name is Sinsey. Has no one ever taught you how to get your voices under control?”
Sinsey-District 5-Arcane-Wildclaw
@slothfulmutt
Does he realize he mutters some of the things the voices are telling him? Someone needs to train him like they did me. I didn’t catch all of it, but I already know it’s about killing me. Sinsey saw the fae’s fake grin, and remembered what she had eavesdropped from his conversation with the spiral. Oh well. Might as well get it over with now. “Ugh. Don’t be so passive aggressive. Work on your fake smile. It’s terrible. Also work on your sarcasm. Try to make it less obvious. And if you want to do something or say something to me, just do it. Don’t try to cover it up. If you don’t take it from me, take it from the viewers who are wincing whenever you do your fake smile. And oh yeah. My name is Sinsey. Has no one ever taught you how to get your voices under control?”
sReBJoC.png0f820ed4-372f-11ea-9739-ef7cb34031b1.gif ebfdac0f-372e-11ea-ab14-ef7cb34031b1.gif
Round 1: @Avrap @vanillaicecream1 @Farwalker @myriadofstars @TheClockworkHowl @altdd1112 @Zeir @sockmonkeygerald @slothfulMutt @KairinRose @Hinnomu @Lyasa @Apprendere @BoulderEnder @Alurayune @Evbay @CinamonPizza @HellsByte @ShrimpChronos @dadminkestler @Dakkokki @Peyp @rhapsodicDream @kermes [center][Size=5]Simulator Results: Day 1[/size][/center] After his close encounter with the bloodthirsty [b]KURIN[/b] and realizing he ran from the Cornucopia empty-handed, something in [b]SAMAEL[/b]'s head cracks. All he can see is the look in her eyes, the homicidal stare glowing from behind every tree and beneath every bush. He questions his sanity. [b]MELA[/b] pauses to catch her breath. She hears talking in the distance. She crawls through the underbrush and stops at the edge of a clearing. [b]BURY[/b] and [b]VENUS[/b] are facing each other warily, but their hands are empty and neither seem to be acting overly aggressive. Are they entering into an alliance? Perhaps she should approach them.... Anticipating a cold night, [b]FLOAT[/b] searches for firewood, keeping an eye out for other Tributes as she does. If she sees someone, and they seem friendly, she will approach them. Exhausted from his reckless flight, [b]ORACLE[/b] attempts to find a safe place to sleep. He will regain his strength while he can. [b]ABIA[/b] knows that it will be imperative to claim untainted resources in the quarantine zone as quickly as possible. She searches for a clean source of water. The other Tributes were fools, [b]KAIROS[/b] thinks, running from the Cornucopia instead of gathering supplies while they could. He sees [b]FEETURSS[/b] attacking [b]JERIAS[/b]. The battle is vicious, and neither notice him watching from the sidelines. He arms one of the explosives he picked up and nonchalantly lobs it between the two of them. It explodes immediately, killing them both. As [b]TIPPENS[/b] flees he notices [b]MORPHINEA[/b] running parallel to him, away from the Cornucopia. She hasn't noticed him yet and on the spur of the moment he decides to try and take her by surprise. He leaps on her back but he doesn't have any weapons aside from his claws. She manages to fight him off and escape. Incensed that [b]BURY[/b] managed to wrest her mace from her, [b]PEACH[/b] immediately begins hunting other tributes. She catches [b]NADJA[/b] off guard and kills her. Satisfed that she managed to steal a backpack from the Cornucopia, [b]AYA[/b] camouflages herself in the bushes as she looks over its contents. [b]KURIN[/b] has impressed the Plaguelands with her early kill. She receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor. [b]VALARYS[/b] decides to take advantage of his early windfall before the other Tributes manage to arm themselves or receive gifts from sponsors. He starts hunting through the quarantine zone. [b]SINSEY[/b] is satisfied with the supplies she's collected, but she worries she won't have enough food. She collects fruit from a tree. [b]DREDGE[/b] knows he can't be distracted by the pain of his nose as the sun sets over the horizon. He begins searching for firewood. [b]HEMLOCK[/b] notices [b]DROST[/b] trying to set a trap along a trail. She attacks him, but he manages to escape. [b]GREMLIN[/b] belatedly realizes that the cut over his knuckles is trailing blood. Frantically he starts trying to stop the bleeding but notices too late that [b]WENDIGO[/b] has followed the trail and discovered him. He prepares to defend himself, but unexpectedly [b]WENDIGO[/b] offers to tend to his wounds. [center][size=5]At the end of Day 1, 3 Tributes have fallen and 20 survive.[/size] [size=4][b]JERIAS[/b], [b]FEETURSS[/b], and [b]NADJA[/b] have not survived Day 1[/size] Four canon shots sound in the distance.[/center] [img]https://i.ibb.co/RPYR6hq/Screen-Shot-2019-10-01-at-9-51-04-PM.png[/img]
Round 1:
@Avrap @vanillaicecream1 @Farwalker @myriadofstars @TheClockworkHowl @altdd1112 @Zeir @sockmonkeygerald @slothfulMutt @KairinRose @Hinnomu @Lyasa @Apprendere @BoulderEnder @Alurayune @Evbay @CinamonPizza @HellsByte @ShrimpChronos @dadminkestler @Dakkokki @Peyp @rhapsodicDream @kermes
Simulator Results: Day 1

After his close encounter with the bloodthirsty KURIN and realizing he ran from the Cornucopia empty-handed, something in SAMAEL's head cracks. All he can see is the look in her eyes, the homicidal stare glowing from behind every tree and beneath every bush. He questions his sanity.

MELA pauses to catch her breath. She hears talking in the distance. She crawls through the underbrush and stops at the edge of a clearing. BURY and VENUS are facing each other warily, but their hands are empty and neither seem to be acting overly aggressive. Are they entering into an alliance? Perhaps she should approach them....

Anticipating a cold night, FLOAT searches for firewood, keeping an eye out for other Tributes as she does. If she sees someone, and they seem friendly, she will approach them.

Exhausted from his reckless flight, ORACLE attempts to find a safe place to sleep. He will regain his strength while he can.

ABIA knows that it will be imperative to claim untainted resources in the quarantine zone as quickly as possible. She searches for a clean source of water.

The other Tributes were fools, KAIROS thinks, running from the Cornucopia instead of gathering supplies while they could. He sees FEETURSS attacking JERIAS. The battle is vicious, and neither notice him watching from the sidelines. He arms one of the explosives he picked up and nonchalantly lobs it between the two of them. It explodes immediately, killing them both.

As TIPPENS flees he notices MORPHINEA running parallel to him, away from the Cornucopia. She hasn't noticed him yet and on the spur of the moment he decides to try and take her by surprise. He leaps on her back but he doesn't have any weapons aside from his claws. She manages to fight him off and escape.

Incensed that BURY managed to wrest her mace from her, PEACH immediately begins hunting other tributes. She catches NADJA off guard and kills her.

Satisfed that she managed to steal a backpack from the Cornucopia, AYA camouflages herself in the bushes as she looks over its contents.

KURIN has impressed the Plaguelands with her early kill. She receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

VALARYS decides to take advantage of his early windfall before the other Tributes manage to arm themselves or receive gifts from sponsors. He starts hunting through the quarantine zone.

SINSEY is satisfied with the supplies she's collected, but she worries she won't have enough food. She collects fruit from a tree.

DREDGE knows he can't be distracted by the pain of his nose as the sun sets over the horizon. He begins searching for firewood.

HEMLOCK notices DROST trying to set a trap along a trail. She attacks him, but he manages to escape.

GREMLIN belatedly realizes that the cut over his knuckles is trailing blood. Frantically he starts trying to stop the bleeding but notices too late that WENDIGO has followed the trail and discovered him. He prepares to defend himself, but unexpectedly WENDIGO offers to tend to his wounds.

At the end of Day 1, 3 Tributes have fallen and 20 survive.
JERIAS, FEETURSS, and NADJA have not survived Day 1
Four canon shots sound in the distance.

Screen-Shot-2019-10-01-at-9-51-04-PM.png
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
I love the added flavor text that you tweak in to make the random options make more sense. RIP Samael. New headcanon: His confidence is very fragile and masks a deep insecurity. LOL
I love the added flavor text that you tweak in to make the random options make more sense. RIP Samael. New headcanon: His confidence is very fragile and masks a deep insecurity. LOL
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Whelp there goes feeturss. not even a single murder and he was blown to bits
Whelp there goes feeturss. not even a single murder and he was blown to bits
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
Wow! So interesting all ready!
Wow! So interesting all ready!
sReBJoC.png0f820ed4-372f-11ea-9739-ef7cb34031b1.gif ebfdac0f-372e-11ea-ab14-ef7cb34031b1.gif
Me, breathing a sigh of relief when I see Tippens somehow managed to survive. Again. XD
Me, breathing a sigh of relief when I see Tippens somehow managed to survive. Again. XD
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
and so the games truly begin! im lowkey surprised abia is alive but i support her so much
and so the games truly begin! im lowkey surprised abia is alive but i support her so much
3bbe541c-668d-11eb-85b4-db69db281854.gifgis121.gif3bbe541c-668d-11eb-85b4-db69db281854.gif
(credit to Rhosae for the button!)
@3idolon this question is random, but how do you manage to change your forum signature like every 10 minutes? lol
@3idolon this question is random, but how do you manage to change your forum signature like every 10 minutes? lol
@3idolon Samael's tribute token, btw, is a little book-shaped locket with two photos of his mate, Heiyan.
@3idolon Samael's tribute token, btw, is a little book-shaped locket with two photos of his mate, Heiyan.
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 169 170