Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Quest] The Reborn Deities
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25
@Featheredartist well, if you want him he might as well go to new loving lair~
@Featheredartist well, if you want him he might as well go to new loving lair~
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
@KittyTheLioness I am attempting pretty much the same! If you wish I wouldn't mind hosting your Wind Pair if you host my Arcane.
@KittyTheLioness I am attempting pretty much the same! If you wish I wouldn't mind hosting your Wind Pair if you host my Arcane.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa Ooooh that looks sweet! Looked in your lair and the pairs look hella nice.
(Also if you don't already have a shadow nest then hmu)
@RaikuKawisa Ooooh that looks sweet! Looked in your lair and the pairs look hella nice.
(Also if you don't already have a shadow nest then hmu)
kY5fRTe.png
@RaikuKawisa glad we're in this madness together OwO and I'm down with this exchange~ Just tell me beforehand their breeding cooldown is over to save you a nest.
@RaikuKawisa glad we're in this madness together OwO and I'm down with this exchange~ Just tell me beforehand their breeding cooldown is over to save you a nest.
Wishlist [WIP]
They are ready right now if yo have one :3
They are ready right now if yo have one :3
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
Kronos, I haven't set up the genes I want to do for Shadow yet. But no i don't have a nest
Kronos, I haven't set up the genes I want to do for Shadow yet. But no i don't have a nest
@RaikuKawisa
Ah, aite. Lemme know if you still meed a nest by the time they have the genes. I have a nest opening every day since I got all five nests n breed em one at a time.
@RaikuKawisa
Ah, aite. Lemme know if you still meed a nest by the time they have the genes. I have a nest opening every day since I got all five nests n breed em one at a time.
kY5fRTe.png
@KittyTheLioness Aaa thank you!! I’d be willing to rehome any of these gorgeous babies.
@KittyTheLioness Aaa thank you!! I’d be willing to rehome any of these gorgeous babies.
CAPTAIN / CPTN
tumblr_inline_nj2bxhyBSy1rkfucz.png 2rWR3yh.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
Check out my Flight Rising Family!
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Mist
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Larsss
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Daychorus
[color=purple]@Unika @PikaLink @Wonderling @Samiky @junu @Featheredartist @KronosDViolinist @Sinjin @KairinRose @TheClockworkHowl @Arsenic33 @madameprez @CrashingCyclone [color=purple][size=5][b]Teeny tiny update[/b][/size] Out of my pure curiosity I decided to check AH for a correct color mate for Fire pair and, surprise surprise, I found one! His color palette matches AND he's not related to the Firefly. And thanks to this we have the correct Fire Pair. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56034686] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/560347/56034686.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54450839][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/544509/54450839.png[/img][/url][/center] Now the main issue is the lair space for the never-ending stream of hatchlings.
@Unika @PikaLink @Wonderling @Samiky @junu @Featheredartist @KronosDViolinist @Sinjin @KairinRose @TheClockworkHowl @Arsenic33 @madameprez @CrashingCyclone

Teeny tiny update

Out of my pure curiosity I decided to check AH for a correct color mate for Fire pair and, surprise surprise, I found one! His color palette matches AND he's not related to the Firefly. And thanks to this we have the correct Fire Pair.

Now the main issue is the lair space for the never-ending stream of hatchlings.
Wishlist [WIP]
@KittyTheLioness

I’ll gladly offer some lair space! My sister plays very casually and so she lets me dump all of my dragons on her: @ARTGalaxy

And I’ve got some room in my Hibernal Den as well as my lair if you want!
@KittyTheLioness

I’ll gladly offer some lair space! My sister plays very casually and so she lets me dump all of my dragons on her: @ARTGalaxy

And I’ve got some room in my Hibernal Den as well as my lair if you want!
CAPTAIN / CPTN
tumblr_inline_nj2bxhyBSy1rkfucz.png 2rWR3yh.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
Check out my Flight Rising Family!
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Mist
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Larsss
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Daychorus
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25