Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | 50 egg hatching.. (500FC & more!)
1 2 3 4 5
So, im gonna challenge myself to hatch 50 eggs. I hope to get it by the end of the year, mostly by NotN, brewing, and scavenging/coli. So what i’m willing to buy: Any eggs Any of the following: Purple sludge White slime Blue goo What do i have to offer? Treasure [item=Ambush]x7 , [item=eliminate]x1 , [item=haste]x6, [item=rally]x5, [item=berserker]x6 [item=Thunderstomp][item=Flowering Pohip][item=Mossy Pohip] Baldwin service Past festival skins/accents I also have tons of stuff for things like swipp ,den, baldwin etc so just ask if you’re looking for something in particular :D things like fanned cockroaches, delicate bat wings,etc. I also have stacks of embers! At the moment: [item=Glowing Ember] x500!
So, im gonna challenge myself to hatch 50 eggs. I hope to get it by the end of the year, mostly by NotN, brewing, and scavenging/coli.

So what i’m willing to buy:
Any eggs
Any of the following:
Purple sludge
White slime
Blue goo

What do i have to offer?
Treasure
Ambush x7 , Eliminate x1 , Haste x6, Rally x5, Berserker x6

Thunderstomp Flowering Pohip Mossy Pohip
Baldwin service
Past festival skins/accents

I also have tons of stuff for things like swipp ,den, baldwin etc so just ask if you’re looking for something in particular :D things like fanned cockroaches, delicate bat wings,etc.

I also have stacks of embers! At the moment:
Glowing Ember x500!
Eggs i have so far: July 9th: [item=unhatched bogsneak egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched lightning egg] July 10th: [item=Unhatched nocturne egg] July 12th: [item=Unhatched bogsneak egg] July 16th: [item=Unhatched bogsneak egg] July 19th: [item=Unhatched bogsneak egg] July 23rd: [item=unhatched light egg] by coli! July 26th: [item=Unhatched ice egg] by scavenging!
Eggs i have so far:

July 9th:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg

July 10th:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg

July 12th:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

July 16th:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

July 19th:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

July 23rd:
Unhatched Light Egg by coli!

July 26th:
Unhatched Ice Egg by scavenging!
@StormJunes Hi! I currently have 5 blue goo and 2 purple sludge from brightshine jubilee to offer. The current treasure LAH is 12kt and 27kt, which makes it 114kt in total.
If would like to trade for a ambush(39kt) and a berserker(29kt), the remainder can be in treasure.
Or... if you have the Silhouette skin(99.9kt) or the Enchanted Collector accent(100kt), I would gladly trade for either of them, and again remainder can be given in treasure ^^
All of these prices are treasure LAH
@StormJunes Hi! I currently have 5 blue goo and 2 purple sludge from brightshine jubilee to offer. The current treasure LAH is 12kt and 27kt, which makes it 114kt in total.
If would like to trade for a ambush(39kt) and a berserker(29kt), the remainder can be in treasure.
Or... if you have the Silhouette skin(99.9kt) or the Enchanted Collector accent(100kt), I would gladly trade for either of them, and again remainder can be given in treasure ^^
All of these prices are treasure LAH
dEXxhYm.gif Yan/YY | They/Them |+15 FR time
My old username is sirCh0w
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifNesting Service
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAdopt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif7kt/g Derg Rescue
@SirCh0w i dont have either of the skins, so i’ll send a trade with the battle items and treasure!
@SirCh0w i dont have either of the skins, so i’ll send a trade with the battle items and treasure!
Added some Nymphs that im willing to trade for eggs as well. Ofcourse i have plenty of other different fams but mostly arent mention worthy.
Also got another nocturne egg!
Added some Nymphs that im willing to trade for eggs as well. Ofcourse i have plenty of other different fams but mostly arent mention worthy.
Also got another nocturne egg!
And there we go, for today our first egg! [item=unhatched bogsneak egg]
And there we go, for today our first egg!
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Tomorrow i’ll have another bog egg! I still need a ton though , hopefully when i have more time i cna grin more in the coli..
Tomorrow i’ll have another bog egg! I still need a ton though , hopefully when i have more time i cna grin more in the coli..
And there we go, for today our first egg! [item=unhatched bogsneak egg] And also bought 14 new slots,making 15 out of 50 already open! I’m in the coli quite a bit now to get the rest of the stuff i need c:
And there we go, for today our first egg!
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
And also bought 14 new slots,making 15 out of 50 already open! I’m in the coli quite a bit now to get the rest of the stuff i need c:
Alright another day another baldwin egg! If im free the next day, i’m trying to get atleast 1 egg a week! So im hoarding baldwin materials atm,and ofcourse still buying materials and eggs!
Alright another day another baldwin egg! If im free the next day, i’m trying to get atleast 1 egg a week! So im hoarding baldwin materials atm,and ofcourse still buying materials and eggs!
And also now, another egg! [item=unhatched bogsneak egg] I also would like to swap some bog eggs for other elemental eggs,just to have atleast some variety since i cant seem to get elemental eggs myself.
And also now, another egg!
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
I also would like to swap some bog eggs for other elemental eggs,just to have atleast some variety since i cant seem to get elemental eggs myself.
1 2 3 4 5