Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Wishlist (Please do not post!)
note to my secret santa: heyo!! just a few small small things: 1. i’d absolutely love it if you could gift me [b]arcane & light 2020-2023 festival apparel[/b]: i love apparels and i love arcane and light colour themes even more!! i also just came back from a 3-year hiatus so i have none of the fest apparels in that timeframe! 2. there is absolutely no need to meet the “One item in your gift must be worth at least half/50% of that value.” guideline! thank you so, so much in advance!!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] - - - [size=4] hello there!!! i’m planning to undergo a huge lair revamp to make it (or at least a substantial part of it) [b]constellations[/b], [b]fantasy[/b], and/or [b]galaxy[/b] theme, so i'd really love anything that gives off those vibes!! [emoji=crystal ball size=1] [size=5] [center][b]apparel and others [emoji=sunglasses 2 size=1][/b][/center] [LIST] [*] [size=4] 2020-2023 limited festival/holiday items!!! (no familiars please) [*] [size=4] starsilks, in this order (first row left is my favourite!): [item=vintage starsilks][item=horizon starsilks][item=lagoon starsilks][item=ruby starsilks][item=teal starsilks][item=bloodsong starsilks] [*] [size=4] scenes, in this order (first row left is my favourite!): [item=scene: frostbite falls][item=scene: lovebird landscape][item=scene: crystal pools][item=scene: polar bear ice castle][item=scene: garden arches][item=scene: progression of flowers][item=scene: windsinger's domain] [/LIST] [center][b]skins[/b] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] aka: i have 20 spassow skins but i am looking for more in this order!! if you are looking to sell one of these please drop me a pm [skin=24755][skin=25832][skin=30701][skin=30702][skin=18241][skin=21032][skin=34009][skin=34006][skin=21477][skin=19486] oh and [skin=25444] [/center] • my favourite colour aesthetics: light/pastel, gradient, nebula/star colours: orange, pink, blue, purple!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]note to self (items I’m getting by myself when they’re available): [/b]1. [item=RAINBOW STARSWIRL] - gem marketplace 110g during notn 2. [item=scene: spring] during spring, [item=scene: winter] during winter 3. [item=scene: arcanist's domain] 4. [item=scene: crystal shop][item=scene: art studio] from achievements
note to my secret santa: heyo!! just a few small small things:

1. i’d absolutely love it if you could gift me arcane & light 2020-2023 festival apparel: i love apparels and i love arcane and light colour themes even more!! i also just came back from a 3-year hiatus so i have none of the fest apparels in that timeframe!
2. there is absolutely no need to meet the “One item in your gift must be worth at least half/50% of that value.” guideline!

thank you so, so much in advance!!!!

- - -
hello there!!! i’m planning to undergo a huge lair revamp to make it (or at least a substantial part of it) constellations, fantasy, and/or galaxy theme, so i'd really love anything that gives off those vibes!!

apparel and others
  • 2020-2023 limited festival/holiday items!!! (no familiars please)
  • starsilks, in this order (first row left is my favourite!):
    Vintage Starsilks Horizon Starsilks Lagoon Starsilks Ruby Starsilks Teal Starsilks Bloodsong Starsilks
  • scenes, in this order (first row left is my favourite!):
    Scene: Frostbite Falls Scene: Lovebird Landscape Scene: Crystal Pools Scene: Polar Bear Ice Castle Scene: Garden Arches Scene: Progression of Flowers Scene: Windsinger's Domain

skins
aka: i have 20 spassow skins but i am looking for more in this order!! if you are looking to sell one of these please drop me a pm

oh and

• my favourite colour aesthetics: light/pastel, gradient, nebula/star colours: orange, pink, blue, purple!!!

note to self (items I’m getting by myself when they’re available):
1. Rainbow Starswirl - gem marketplace 110g during notn
2. Scene: Spring during spring, Scene: Winter during winter
3. Scene: Arcanist's Domain
4. Scene: Crystal Shop Scene: Art Studio from achievements
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti