Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Just Go | COMPLETED Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 89
[center][img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/medium/000/028/692/cat.jpg[/img] Pinkerton why.[/center]
cat.jpg

Pinkerton why.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
No, not two deaths again!! Why does Pinkerton hate these characters?!
No, not two deaths again!! Why does Pinkerton hate these characters?!
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
Nooooo not Eshan!!! [emoji=mirror scared size=2] Her stor has just been one great tragedy after another, hasn't it? I'm sorry for the loss of Bramble too. He was such a great character... But I'm glad to see that Vayne is awake! That's exciting!
Nooooo not Eshan!!! Her stor has just been one great tragedy after another, hasn't it?

I'm sorry for the loss of Bramble too. He was such a great character...

But I'm glad to see that Vayne is awake! That's exciting!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Wow, what an update... Pink why?!
Wow, what an update... Pink why?!
lfh.png
oof
oof
flc0nOM.png
[b][i]Day One Hundred Sixty:[/i][/b] [center]Alright. Before anyone else [i]tragically dies[/i], let's get some art done, shall we? I have many portraits to catch up on. I discovered that my sister has this big set of Crayola markers that she's kindly let me experiment with. They're not copics or prismacolors, but they ain't bad if you ask me. [item=condor's breastplate] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8VpJ0iX.png[/img] Sweet Halcyon. Whoever has him (can't quite remember right now, sorry), you are free to put this in his bio if you wish! [item=canopic jar] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WQfu7h1.png[/img] Sonance hasn't gotten the spotlight a whole lot yet, but I have a feeling that might change soon! [item=metal claws] [img]https://i.imgur.com/P38ZjOc.png[/img] And Meirwen, who I also need to explore more. I also think this is the first time I've drawn a dragon with their familiar, but I just really wanted to get Clarkia in there somewhere. Enjoy! ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x3 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59 @Midwinter @RadioReprise @Yetti @Samiky @Snapshadow @Rhombulus @Kaivyrin
Day One Hundred Sixty:
Alright. Before anyone else tragically dies, let's get some art done, shall we? I have many portraits to catch up on.
I discovered that my sister has this big set of Crayola markers that she's kindly let me experiment with. They're not copics or prismacolors, but they ain't bad if you ask me.
Condor's Breastplate
8VpJ0iX.png
Sweet Halcyon. Whoever has him (can't quite remember right now, sorry), you are free to put this in his bio if you wish!
Canopic Jar
WQfu7h1.png
Sonance hasn't gotten the spotlight a whole lot yet, but I have a feeling that might change soon!
Metal Claws
P38ZjOc.png
And Meirwen, who I also need to explore more. I also think this is the first time I've drawn a dragon with their familiar, but I just really wanted to get Clarkia in there somewhere.

Enjoy!
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x3
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59 @Midwinter @RadioReprise @Yetti @Samiky @Snapshadow @Rhombulus @Kaivyrin
Clarkia is so fluffy, and I love the way Meirwen is looking up at her! Sonance looks fantastically fierce and Halcyon looks incredibly sweet ;v; Your art is so fantastic aaaa
Clarkia is so fluffy, and I love the way Meirwen is looking up at her! Sonance looks fantastically fierce and Halcyon looks incredibly sweet ;v; Your art is so fantastic aaaa
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
aaa your art is so good

Mierwen's portrait is especially beautiful, the shading is great and Clarika is so cute hhh
I love the way you did Halcyon's fins, and Sonance's Python gene looks amazing in your style!
aaa your art is so good

Mierwen's portrait is especially beautiful, the shading is great and Clarika is so cute hhh
I love the way you did Halcyon's fins, and Sonance's Python gene looks amazing in your style!
I have the mental capacity of a pineapple and that's a fact
AAAAAA THE ART IS SO PRETTY I AM DYIN I LOVE IT YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE BEST EXPRESSIONS!!!
AAAAAA THE ART IS SO PRETTY I AM DYIN I LOVE IT YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE BEST EXPRESSIONS!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Oh wow, your art style is amazing!! I love the expressions and the shading is so good!!

I have Halcyon and currently I'm deciding how to dress him, he's proving difficult to decide on an outfit he looks good in. Oh and eventually I'll get him his pinstripe because he looks amazing with it!
Oh wow, your art style is amazing!! I love the expressions and the shading is so good!!

I have Halcyon and currently I'm deciding how to dress him, he's proving difficult to decide on an outfit he looks good in. Oh and eventually I'll get him his pinstripe because he looks amazing with it!
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 89