Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Just Go | COMPLETED Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 88 89
Woot! Glad to hear they are all doing well! :3
Woot! Glad to hear they are all doing well! :3
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
I'm worried about Ailana being level 1 still ;; she's falling quite far behind everyone else, isn't she?
I'm worried about Ailana being level 1 still ;; she's falling quite far behind everyone else, isn't she?
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
Yep, definitely. Everything's gonna go great, and then bam. 3 death streaks in a row, or something.
that would be VERY bad.
Yep, definitely. Everything's gonna go great, and then bam. 3 death streaks in a row, or something.
that would be VERY bad.
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
[i][b]Day One Hundred Twenty Two:[/b][/i] “Are you sure this is the way we’re supposed to go?” Baines asked yet again. “Yes; this way. Aysun walk here much,” Serhat answered. He and the other Raptorik were up ahead, leading the way through a winding path through a series of tall hills. They were currently moving away from the light of the setting sun, which had the dragons well confused. They all knew that the Tangled Wood was still well to the north, but they hadn’t been traveling that way for quite some time. Baines let out a sigh, but didn’t otherwise argue. Amosis, on the other hand, was quite relieved. He was still shaken from the attack by the harpies. Knowing they inhabited the cliffs that lay far behind them along the coast, he wanted to be as far from them as possible. Ehsan bumped into him and he glanced over to see her head under her wing. She was checking on the egg she carried for about the thousandth time. He understood well enough; he was as anxious for its well-being as she was. They’d already lost one of this clutch before they’d even realized what they had. Right now, he couldn’t bear to lose more. “It alright?” he asked he quietly and her face reemerged. She nodded, but didn’t smile. He’d been missing that smile of late. “It’s fine,” she answered softly. “Bright and healthy, so far as I can tell.” “I’m sure the hatchling within will be just the same,” he offered warmly, smiling gently in her stead. She attempted to reciprocate, but it didn’t reach the fear he could see in her eyes. He fidgeted with his pearl in his tail, praying harder than ever that the egg would be the cause of hope rather than grief. The night fell quickly around them, the sun disappearing over the ridges long before it properly set. They set up camp in the largest clearing they could find among the dense woodland. They had hardly begun to set up their tents when Ehsan let out a cry. “It’s hatching!” The camp immediately jumped into action. It was almost routine by now, given how many other hatchings they had experienced along the road. Amosis couldn’t think of the number, too distracted by the excitement of what was about to happen. When Ehsan pulled the egg out of the satchel to set in the blanket nest, it was almost too blinding to look at (poor Blithe already couldn’t). The light pulsed and Amosis had to squeeze his own eyes shut for a moment and he heard a crack. His eyes flew back open, determined to witness the birth of his new offspring. Thankfully, the light began to fade rapidly as the shell fell apart and out fell a small, red mirror. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=168&bodygene=20&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=119&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=74&auth=5fce9142a332df3683fadc62ab737ec2c8df1e40&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] The infant squirmed on its belly and let out a cry. Ehsan burst into tears, but Amosis was relieved to see she was smiling underneath them. She picked up the hatchling and a rag Capricious handed her and began wiping away the gunk so he could open his eyes. When he did, the Pearlcatcher was surprised to see how warm they were. They almost reminded him of another Mirror they all had known, whose fiery eyes had watched over them for so long. As the emotion washed over him, he could feel the mucus thickening in his mouth. “Oh, not again,” he mumbled, putting his claws over his face and reaching for his pearl. “It’s alright, Amosis,” Ehsan chuckled lightly. Oh, it was so good to hear her laugh again, even for a brief moment. “While you’re at it, though, be thinking about what we should name him.” “I wa’ ahkshuwee thehnking-“ he stopped with a sigh, turning to deal with the mucus first since obviously he couldn’t dictate properly. Ehsan cooed at the hatchling while she waited for his salivation to subside. Finally he wiped the rest of the goop off and rolled the pearl in his claws, allowing the coating to harden evenly over the surface. “I was actually thinking Alkaios; one of the names we had thought about before?” “Alkaios,” Ehsan repeated, still staring lovingly down at the newborn who was reaching up to catch at her nose playfully. She finally looked up and back behind them to ask, “Eilian, do you want to meet your new brother?” Amosis looked back at their first son. He was back behind most of the group, but upon being addressed, he slowly moved forward to join them. The Pearlcatcher was all but holding his breath as Alkaios was presented to him. Eilian didn’t speak, only stared as his infant brother reached up toward him. Before the softly formed claws could touch, Eilian abruptly reeled back. Amosis thought he saw something shift in his eyes, but he wasn’t sure what. “What is it?” he asked bravely, and Eilian’s eyes snapped to him. “Something wrong?” There was a pause, then Eilian shrugged and looked away. “No,” he answered simply and walked away. Amosis turned back to exchange a look with his mate. He could tell she was hurt, but he didn’t want her to be unhappy. He reached forward and gently nudged at the hatchling in her claws. “He’s beautiful,” he mumbled. This effectively returned her attention back to Alkaios and she cooed quietly at him. “He is,” she agreed in a whisper. “Where’s Sonance?” Blithe suddenly asked. The two young parents looked up. The others were looking about the camp, and the Spiral added, “And Erebos and Meirwen?” “I thought they were just here,” Capricious said fretfully. “They were,” Ailana confirmed. “I just saw them getting something from Tigress’s packs.” “Then where-“ Baines began to ask, but the cracking of nearby branches alerted them. They all jumped up into defensive positions instinctively, but the one to emerge from the brush was Erebos. “Hey! Where were you?” Bladebeak snapped at him. “Uh,” the Guardian glanced sidelong, shuffling guiltily. He caught sight of Amosis, Ehsan, and Alkaios and his face lit up. “They hatched! Congratulations!” “Erebos,” Baines quipped. “Where were you? Where are Sonance and Meirwen?” “Oh, well…” Erebos didn’t get a chance to answer, instead having to move out of the way of the small commotion that could be heard behind him. This revealed Sonance and Meirwen, both young dragons dragging along some furred creature between them. “DAD!” Sonance yelled excitedly, despite her close proximity to her father. “Dad, look what I found!” The creature turned out to be a bamboo phytocat which Meirwen shoved unceremoniously into the clearing where it cowered before them (mainly Tigress, Cinderhoof, and Lolli, who were all growling or hissing in threat displays). Undeterred by the unease the other familiars were showing, Sonance surged forward with, “Can I keep it, Dad? Can I can I?” “Uh- sure,” Blithe answered, perhaps too dumbfounded to realize what he was saying. Baines didn’t have a chance to argue over Sonance’s delighted squealing as she threw her forearms around the creature in an embrace. Halcyon flew over to get a closer look at his sister’s new pet and Amosis and Ehsan looked at each other in amusement. It would seem Alkaios wouldn’t be the only new face in their merry band. ----- [item=navy head wrap] Pink. Please. Stop. With. The. Apparel. Decided to write instead, so there. I actually wrote more, but this got too long, so I had to break it up. Hopefully I can post the rest tomorrow, oi. Oh yeah, and the kiddos got a bamboo phytocat yesterday that I forgot to mention. Whoooops. Surprise! ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59 @Skulljester Apparently I messed up your ping yesterday and hadn't noticed. I'm so sorry! Don't worry, it was just a bit of easy coli time.
Day One Hundred Twenty Two:

“Are you sure this is the way we’re supposed to go?” Baines asked yet again.

“Yes; this way. Aysun walk here much,” Serhat answered. He and the other Raptorik were up ahead, leading the way through a winding path through a series of tall hills. They were currently moving away from the light of the setting sun, which had the dragons well confused. They all knew that the Tangled Wood was still well to the north, but they hadn’t been traveling that way for quite some time. Baines let out a sigh, but didn’t otherwise argue. Amosis, on the other hand, was quite relieved. He was still shaken from the attack by the harpies. Knowing they inhabited the cliffs that lay far behind them along the coast, he wanted to be as far from them as possible.

Ehsan bumped into him and he glanced over to see her head under her wing. She was checking on the egg she carried for about the thousandth time. He understood well enough; he was as anxious for its well-being as she was. They’d already lost one of this clutch before they’d even realized what they had. Right now, he couldn’t bear to lose more.

“It alright?” he asked he quietly and her face reemerged. She nodded, but didn’t smile. He’d been missing that smile of late.

“It’s fine,” she answered softly. “Bright and healthy, so far as I can tell.”

“I’m sure the hatchling within will be just the same,” he offered warmly, smiling gently in her stead. She attempted to reciprocate, but it didn’t reach the fear he could see in her eyes. He fidgeted with his pearl in his tail, praying harder than ever that the egg would be the cause of hope rather than grief.

The night fell quickly around them, the sun disappearing over the ridges long before it properly set. They set up camp in the largest clearing they could find among the dense woodland.

They had hardly begun to set up their tents when Ehsan let out a cry. “It’s hatching!”

The camp immediately jumped into action. It was almost routine by now, given how many other hatchings they had experienced along the road. Amosis couldn’t think of the number, too distracted by the excitement of what was about to happen. When Ehsan pulled the egg out of the satchel to set in the blanket nest, it was almost too blinding to look at (poor Blithe already couldn’t). The light pulsed and Amosis had to squeeze his own eyes shut for a moment and he heard a crack. His eyes flew back open, determined to witness the birth of his new offspring. Thankfully, the light began to fade rapidly as the shell fell apart and out fell a small, red mirror.
dragon?age=0&body=168&bodygene=20&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=119&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=74&auth=5fce9142a332df3683fadc62ab737ec2c8df1e40&dummyext=prev.png
The infant squirmed on its belly and let out a cry. Ehsan burst into tears, but Amosis was relieved to see she was smiling underneath them. She picked up the hatchling and a rag Capricious handed her and began wiping away the gunk so he could open his eyes.

When he did, the Pearlcatcher was surprised to see how warm they were. They almost reminded him of another Mirror they all had known, whose fiery eyes had watched over them for so long. As the emotion washed over him, he could feel the mucus thickening in his mouth.

“Oh, not again,” he mumbled, putting his claws over his face and reaching for his pearl.

“It’s alright, Amosis,” Ehsan chuckled lightly. Oh, it was so good to hear her laugh again, even for a brief moment. “While you’re at it, though, be thinking about what we should name him.”

“I wa’ ahkshuwee thehnking-“ he stopped with a sigh, turning to deal with the mucus first since obviously he couldn’t dictate properly. Ehsan cooed at the hatchling while she waited for his salivation to subside. Finally he wiped the rest of the goop off and rolled the pearl in his claws, allowing the coating to harden evenly over the surface. “I was actually thinking Alkaios; one of the names we had thought about before?”

“Alkaios,” Ehsan repeated, still staring lovingly down at the newborn who was reaching up to catch at her nose playfully. She finally looked up and back behind them to ask, “Eilian, do you want to meet your new brother?”

Amosis looked back at their first son. He was back behind most of the group, but upon being addressed, he slowly moved forward to join them. The Pearlcatcher was all but holding his breath as Alkaios was presented to him. Eilian didn’t speak, only stared as his infant brother reached up toward him. Before the softly formed claws could touch, Eilian abruptly reeled back. Amosis thought he saw something shift in his eyes, but he wasn’t sure what.

“What is it?” he asked bravely, and Eilian’s eyes snapped to him. “Something wrong?”

There was a pause, then Eilian shrugged and looked away.

“No,” he answered simply and walked away. Amosis turned back to exchange a look with his mate. He could tell she was hurt, but he didn’t want her to be unhappy. He reached forward and gently nudged at the hatchling in her claws.

“He’s beautiful,” he mumbled. This effectively returned her attention back to Alkaios and she cooed quietly at him.

“He is,” she agreed in a whisper.

“Where’s Sonance?” Blithe suddenly asked. The two young parents looked up. The others were looking about the camp, and the Spiral added, “And Erebos and Meirwen?”

“I thought they were just here,” Capricious said fretfully.

“They were,” Ailana confirmed. “I just saw them getting something from Tigress’s packs.”

“Then where-“ Baines began to ask, but the cracking of nearby branches alerted them. They all jumped up into defensive positions instinctively, but the one to emerge from the brush was Erebos.

“Hey! Where were you?” Bladebeak snapped at him.

“Uh,” the Guardian glanced sidelong, shuffling guiltily. He caught sight of Amosis, Ehsan, and Alkaios and his face lit up. “They hatched! Congratulations!”

“Erebos,” Baines quipped. “Where were you? Where are Sonance and Meirwen?”

“Oh, well…” Erebos didn’t get a chance to answer, instead having to move out of the way of the small commotion that could be heard behind him. This revealed Sonance and Meirwen, both young dragons dragging along some furred creature between them.

“DAD!” Sonance yelled excitedly, despite her close proximity to her father. “Dad, look what I found!”

The creature turned out to be a bamboo phytocat which Meirwen shoved unceremoniously into the clearing where it cowered before them (mainly Tigress, Cinderhoof, and Lolli, who were all growling or hissing in threat displays).

Undeterred by the unease the other familiars were showing, Sonance surged forward with, “Can I keep it, Dad? Can I can I?”

“Uh- sure,” Blithe answered, perhaps too dumbfounded to realize what he was saying. Baines didn’t have a chance to argue over Sonance’s delighted squealing as she threw her forearms around the creature in an embrace. Halcyon flew over to get a closer look at his sister’s new pet and Amosis and Ehsan looked at each other in amusement.

It would seem Alkaios wouldn’t be the only new face in their merry band.
Navy Head Wrap
Pink. Please. Stop. With. The. Apparel.
Decided to write instead, so there. I actually wrote more, but this got too long, so I had to break it up. Hopefully I can post the rest tomorrow, oi.

Oh yeah, and the kiddos got a bamboo phytocat yesterday that I forgot to mention. Whoooops. Surprise!
@Weredogalism @Riff @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59

@Skulljester Apparently I messed up your ping yesterday and hadn't noticed. I'm so sorry! Don't worry, it was just a bit of easy coli time.
A baby and a kitty what a great day! Pink is trying to help in the only way he can.
A baby and a kitty what a great day! Pink is trying to help in the only way he can.
GD7On40.png
[b][i]Day One Hundred Twenty Three:[/i][/b] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/6337.png[/img][/center] Her legs ached for relief, but she couldn’t stop. She could still hear the pounding of hooves behind her in the near distance, no matter what tricks she had exercised to lose them. They had been her friends, once, but this had all gone wrong. She doubted she would even recognize them now, corrupted and twisted as they were. They should have known; [i]she [/i]should have known. They should have turned back, told the herd to move on. They should have known they couldn’t beat it. Her back hoof caught on a stone and she stumbled, gasping at the pain that shot through her. She reached back to grab at the arrow sticking out of her flank, tempted yet again to just yank it out. She knew it would only worsen her situation, however, so she resisted. She looked around frantically, spying a crevice in the low cliffs to her left that she hadn’t seen before. Her heart leapt and she raced toward it, hoping to find a cave she might hide in. Indeed, there was a cavern beyond the opening, and she moved inside. Unfortunately, the entrance was plenty wide enough to be noticeable to her pursuit, but she could no longer run. Instead, she eased herself down and pulled out her bow. She would bottleneck them at the entrance; the trick was killing them before they could kill her. The hoofbeats grew louder and she steeled herself to make what would likely be her last stand. She closed her eyes for a moment to pray to the ancestors for a swift and painless end. It would be better than what her squad had already suffered. She could hear their shouts now, drawing ever near. She could now recognize voices, words, and their pace slowed. She sat up and drew back her bow, the arrow pointed straight at the entrance. The shouting suddenly started up again, but instead of coming through the gap, they moved away. She hesitated, her bow dropping minimally in confusion. The distinct sounds of fighting drifted to her and she tensed again with her weapon ready, now having no idea what to expect. Just as abruptly as it began, the sounds stopped. She waited there, trying to puzzle out what might have happened. Then she heard a new sound, like some sort of snuffling. Something large was moving outside, coming closer. Her heart quickened and she had to force her breaths to remain even to keep her bow steady. A massive shadow fell over the entrance and a large, draconic head emerged and turned straight toward her. She loosed the arrow, but it was deftly deflected by the dragon’s great antlers. It snarled and managed to squeeze through the narrow entrance and was upon her with surprising speed. Her second arrow flew away wildly as she was pushed into the ground. She didn’t know what to make of the dragon, having never seen any like it before. It was covered in fur, like a Tundra, but had very small wings and wickedly long claws and tusks. It sniffed at her thoroughly and she began to grow impatient. Why didn’t it just kill her? It stopped at the arrow in her flank, and its brown eyes locked with hers. “You do not smell of Shadow.” She had a reasonable, if rough understanding of Draconic, but she thought that was what it had said. She didn’t know what it meant, though, and ended up only shaking her head in uncertainty. “Speak small Draconic,” she said. Or hoped she said. It blinked and straightened, but actually took most of its weight off her ribcage. “The Shadow,” it said again. “Do you know what I speak of?” When she shook her head again, it motioned out of the cave with its head. “The others smelled of Shadow. They were-“ He said something, but she didn’t recognize the word. When she continued to stare at him blankly, he tried another, then, “… made bad.” “Yes,” she answered, beginning to understand. “The Evil. The Shadow.” “The Evil,” it repeated the Centaurian word, looking thoughtful. Then it narrowed its eyes back at her and asked, “What were you doing with the Evil?” She struggled to think of the Draconic word and eventually settled on, “… Kill Evil.” This seemed to surprise it and it stopped to consider her for several more moments. Then it slowly removed its claws from her body. She watched it warily. Was it trusting her? There were a few awkward minutes before it motioned back at the arrow in her leg, speaking but all she caught was “how” and “heal.” Drawing her own conclusions, she pulled out her satchel with her medical supplies. “Heal,” she iterated in its tongue. To her amazement, it reached forward to begin the delicate process of treating her injury, inquiring for her guidance. Given she had few other options, she went along with it. This was definitely not a friend she’d ever expected to make, but here she was. ----- [item=murky scales] Yay, got a material like I wanted! Now I can post all the extra stuff I didn't yesterday~. Anyway, if anyone remembers the familiar drop from the other day, I had given them to Einar! Though that poor centaur has no idea what to make of him, lol. ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1, Apparel Pull x2 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59
Day One Hundred Twenty Three:
6337.png
Her legs ached for relief, but she couldn’t stop. She could still hear the pounding of hooves behind her in the near distance, no matter what tricks she had exercised to lose them. They had been her friends, once, but this had all gone wrong. She doubted she would even recognize them now, corrupted and twisted as they were. They should have known; she should have known. They should have turned back, told the herd to move on. They should have known they couldn’t beat it.

Her back hoof caught on a stone and she stumbled, gasping at the pain that shot through her. She reached back to grab at the arrow sticking out of her flank, tempted yet again to just yank it out. She knew it would only worsen her situation, however, so she resisted.

She looked around frantically, spying a crevice in the low cliffs to her left that she hadn’t seen before. Her heart leapt and she raced toward it, hoping to find a cave she might hide in. Indeed, there was a cavern beyond the opening, and she moved inside. Unfortunately, the entrance was plenty wide enough to be noticeable to her pursuit, but she could no longer run. Instead, she eased herself down and pulled out her bow. She would bottleneck them at the entrance; the trick was killing them before they could kill her.

The hoofbeats grew louder and she steeled herself to make what would likely be her last stand. She closed her eyes for a moment to pray to the ancestors for a swift and painless end. It would be better than what her squad had already suffered.

She could hear their shouts now, drawing ever near. She could now recognize voices, words, and their pace slowed. She sat up and drew back her bow, the arrow pointed straight at the entrance.

The shouting suddenly started up again, but instead of coming through the gap, they moved away. She hesitated, her bow dropping minimally in confusion. The distinct sounds of fighting drifted to her and she tensed again with her weapon ready, now having no idea what to expect. Just as abruptly as it began, the sounds stopped. She waited there, trying to puzzle out what might have happened. Then she heard a new sound, like some sort of snuffling. Something large was moving outside, coming closer. Her heart quickened and she had to force her breaths to remain even to keep her bow steady. A massive shadow fell over the entrance and a large, draconic head emerged and turned straight toward her.

She loosed the arrow, but it was deftly deflected by the dragon’s great antlers. It snarled and managed to squeeze through the narrow entrance and was upon her with surprising speed. Her second arrow flew away wildly as she was pushed into the ground. She didn’t know what to make of the dragon, having never seen any like it before. It was covered in fur, like a Tundra, but had very small wings and wickedly long claws and tusks. It sniffed at her thoroughly and she began to grow impatient. Why didn’t it just kill her?

It stopped at the arrow in her flank, and its brown eyes locked with hers.

“You do not smell of Shadow.” She had a reasonable, if rough understanding of Draconic, but she thought that was what it had said. She didn’t know what it meant, though, and ended up only shaking her head in uncertainty.

“Speak small Draconic,” she said. Or hoped she said. It blinked and straightened, but actually took most of its weight off her ribcage.

“The Shadow,” it said again. “Do you know what I speak of?” When she shook her head again, it motioned out of the cave with its head. “The others smelled of Shadow. They were-“ He said something, but she didn’t recognize the word. When she continued to stare at him blankly, he tried another, then, “… made bad.”

“Yes,” she answered, beginning to understand. “The Evil. The Shadow.”

“The Evil,” it repeated the Centaurian word, looking thoughtful. Then it narrowed its eyes back at her and asked, “What were you doing with the Evil?”

She struggled to think of the Draconic word and eventually settled on, “… Kill Evil.”

This seemed to surprise it and it stopped to consider her for several more moments. Then it slowly removed its claws from her body. She watched it warily. Was it trusting her? There were a few awkward minutes before it motioned back at the arrow in her leg, speaking but all she caught was “how” and “heal.” Drawing her own conclusions, she pulled out her satchel with her medical supplies.

“Heal,” she iterated in its tongue. To her amazement, it reached forward to begin the delicate process of treating her injury, inquiring for her guidance. Given she had few other options, she went along with it.

This was definitely not a friend she’d ever expected to make, but here she was.
Murky Scales
Yay, got a material like I wanted! Now I can post all the extra stuff I didn't yesterday~.
Anyway, if anyone remembers the familiar drop from the other day, I had given them to Einar! Though that poor centaur has no idea what to make of him, lol.
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1, Apparel Pull x2
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59
AWW that's actaully so cute x3
AWW that's actaully so cute x3
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Yay!!! Sebastian's brother is here!!! :D

Also, I loved how you introduced the centaur and her meeting of Einar! They sound like they're going to make an interesting team!
Yay!!! Sebastian's brother is here!!! :D

Also, I loved how you introduced the centaur and her meeting of Einar! They sound like they're going to make an interesting team!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
[b][i]Day One Hundred Twenty Four:[/i][/b] [center][item=toridae mythology] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ttclnhD.png[/img] Broke out my brush pens again to make a portrait of Erebos! I actually think it came out alright, considering how limited my colors are. ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1, Apparel Pull x2 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59
Day One Hundred Twenty Four:
Toridae Mythology
ttclnhD.png
Broke out my brush pens again to make a portrait of Erebos! I actually think it came out alright, considering how limited my colors are.
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1, Apparel Pull x2
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59
He looks STUNNING! Your art is beautiful, as always! He looks so majestic!
He looks STUNNING! Your art is beautiful, as always! He looks so majestic!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 88 89