Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Just Go | COMPLETED Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 88 89
gooshdangitimtooimpatientdviduhvws

ok so I just caught up since I was unable to read it for a while and what a surprise, Amosis and Ehsan are already gonna have babs! Pink waits for no one.
gooshdangitimtooimpatientdviduhvws

ok so I just caught up since I was unable to read it for a while and what a surprise, Amosis and Ehsan are already gonna have babs! Pink waits for no one.
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
ASHBDBFGKJHHNFD EHSA N
Zunmonnah's heat vision is great. As soon as I read that line about the heat around the midsection I just crac k e d up.

Also hoooooly Stormcatcher, Bladebeak is HUGE.
ASHBDBFGKJHHNFD EHSA N
Zunmonnah's heat vision is great. As soon as I read that line about the heat around the midsection I just crac k e d up.

Also hoooooly Stormcatcher, Bladebeak is HUGE.
astralDragonsHatchery_buttonrounded.png
[b][i]Day Ninety Two:[/i][/b] [center][item=jumbo shrimp] Rolled Zunmonah, Bladebeak, and Bramble. Since I had held off on Zunmonah's level before, I could go in the Woodland Path today for some easy training. Went all 40 battles I could to soak up all that juicy experience for Bladebeak and Bramble. Bladebeak is level 4. Bramble is level 6. Zunmonah is level 9. ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow
Day Ninety Two:
Jumbo Shrimp
Rolled Zunmonah, Bladebeak, and Bramble.

Since I had held off on Zunmonah's level before, I could go in the Woodland Path today for some easy training. Went all 40 battles I could to soak up all that juicy experience for Bladebeak and Bramble.

Bladebeak is level 4.
Bramble is level 6.
Zunmonah is level 9.
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow
aa h howdy i just finished reading through this entire thing- what a rollercoaster

could i possibly be added to the pinglist?
aa h howdy i just finished reading through this entire thing- what a rollercoaster

could i possibly be added to the pinglist?
wind_small.png ico_bleed.pngJrZGMGx.png
ico_poison.pngtqGkHih.png
ico_slow.pngIrmwTXC.png
ico_virus.pngjy4N1pw.png
@chewynoodles What a rollercoaster indeed. You can indeed be added to the pinglist! Welcome aboard!
@chewynoodles What a rollercoaster indeed. You can indeed be added to the pinglist! Welcome aboard!
That last story update was so adorable! I love the gal bonding and the use of heat vision to detect impending motherhood. <3
That last story update was so adorable! I love the gal bonding and the use of heat vision to detect impending motherhood. <3
[b][i]Day Ninety Three:[/i][/b] Ehsan couldn’t help but nudge at the glowing blue egg again in its place nestled against her side in her satchel. She and Amosis carried one of their eggs each since the familiars were mostly burdened with supplies. Every spark that escaped the egg she carried and tickled at her side or snout gave her a thrill, heightening her anticipation. She had been scared at first about what the others would think. In the back of her mind, she knew that it wasn’t really a good time to have hatchlings. It was a struggle to take care of eggs and younglings when out on the road; but their clan had managed, hadn’t they? Personally, she was excited to be a mother. She always had been. There was a fear in the back of her mind, though, remembering watching the hatching of Blithe’s and Capricious’s two nests. Of six offspring, only half had survived their hatching, and now only two of them were left. Would she and Amosis be cursed with the same odds? Could they even dare to hope that both their hatchlings would make it? She gave a shake of her head to expel the thoughts from her mind. She had to believe that they would survive. They had to. “You ok back there?” Bladebeak’s rumbling voice suddenly spoke. The Ridgeback was eyeing Ehsan over her shoulder. The Mirror had been most worried about their biggest member’s reaction, but Bladebeak had been oddly quiet throughout the whole affair. Ehsan had expected her to be the most critical of her nesting, but she had said nothing when the eggs were shown to the rest of the group. In fact, she hadn’t said much at all since then. Ehsan didn’t know what to make of it. “I’m fine,” she called back and Bladebeak simply nodded and looked back ahead again. No snide comments, no scoff, not even a raised brow. She felt Amosis’s wing brush against her own, pulling her out of her puzzlement over the Ridgeback. “Are you sure you’re alright?” he asked quietly, drawing closer so she could hear. She offered him a smile and a nod. “I am, thank you,” she murmured. He nodded, satisfied, and instinctively glanced back at the egg tucked at his own side, right next to the pearl curled in his tail. Ehsan had noticed he preferred to keep the two in close proximity, which she found sweet. A shadow cast itself in front of them and looking up, she saw that Erebos had spread out his wings in the sun in an elated gesture, head stretched up toward the sky. “Home!” he exclaimed cheerfully. Baines glanced back at the group, nodding in response to the quizzical expression of the younger dragons. “He’s right,” he said. “We’ve just crossed the border into the Sunbeam Ruins.” ----- [item=shale sliver] Heeeey, new territory! Smells like [i]progress[/i]. Also I'm kinda itching to hatch these eggs, not gonna lie. Then again, I almost want to save it for the anniversary, but... we will see when Pinkerton sees it fit, I guess. ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles
Day Ninety Three:

Ehsan couldn’t help but nudge at the glowing blue egg again in its place nestled against her side in her satchel. She and Amosis carried one of their eggs each since the familiars were mostly burdened with supplies. Every spark that escaped the egg she carried and tickled at her side or snout gave her a thrill, heightening her anticipation.

She had been scared at first about what the others would think. In the back of her mind, she knew that it wasn’t really a good time to have hatchlings. It was a struggle to take care of eggs and younglings when out on the road; but their clan had managed, hadn’t they? Personally, she was excited to be a mother. She always had been. There was a fear in the back of her mind, though, remembering watching the hatching of Blithe’s and Capricious’s two nests. Of six offspring, only half had survived their hatching, and now only two of them were left. Would she and Amosis be cursed with the same odds? Could they even dare to hope that both their hatchlings would make it?

She gave a shake of her head to expel the thoughts from her mind. She had to believe that they would survive. They had to.

“You ok back there?” Bladebeak’s rumbling voice suddenly spoke. The Ridgeback was eyeing Ehsan over her shoulder. The Mirror had been most worried about their biggest member’s reaction, but Bladebeak had been oddly quiet throughout the whole affair. Ehsan had expected her to be the most critical of her nesting, but she had said nothing when the eggs were shown to the rest of the group. In fact, she hadn’t said much at all since then. Ehsan didn’t know what to make of it.

“I’m fine,” she called back and Bladebeak simply nodded and looked back ahead again. No snide comments, no scoff, not even a raised brow. She felt Amosis’s wing brush against her own, pulling her out of her puzzlement over the Ridgeback.

“Are you sure you’re alright?” he asked quietly, drawing closer so she could hear. She offered him a smile and a nod.

“I am, thank you,” she murmured. He nodded, satisfied, and instinctively glanced back at the egg tucked at his own side, right next to the pearl curled in his tail. Ehsan had noticed he preferred to keep the two in close proximity, which she found sweet.

A shadow cast itself in front of them and looking up, she saw that Erebos had spread out his wings in the sun in an elated gesture, head stretched up toward the sky.

“Home!” he exclaimed cheerfully. Baines glanced back at the group, nodding in response to the quizzical expression of the younger dragons.

“He’s right,” he said. “We’ve just crossed the border into the Sunbeam Ruins.”
Shale Sliver
Heeeey, new territory! Smells like progress.
Also I'm kinda itching to hatch these eggs, not gonna lie. Then again, I almost want to save it for the anniversary, but... we will see when Pinkerton sees it fit, I guess.
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles
Erebos is precious aaaaaaaa~

I swear if even one of the hatchlings dies I will become the big sad. There's a one in four chance that both hatchlings die and that scares me.
Erebos is precious aaaaaaaa~

I swear if even one of the hatchlings dies I will become the big sad. There's a one in four chance that both hatchlings die and that scares me.
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
Oooooo! A new setting! How exciting!!!!

Eshan is definitely my new favourite she is so precious and I desperately hope nothing bad happens to these children because she is going to be a perfect mother and I need these precious babies!
Oooooo! A new setting! How exciting!!!!

Eshan is definitely my new favourite she is so precious and I desperately hope nothing bad happens to these children because she is going to be a perfect mother and I need these precious babies!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
I don’t want either of these kiddos to dieeee aaaaa;;;; Amosis and Ehsan are both wonderful parents already.
I don’t want either of these kiddos to dieeee aaaaa;;;; Amosis and Ehsan are both wonderful parents already.
astralDragonsHatchery_buttonrounded.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 88 89