Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Just Go | COMPLETED Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 88 89
@Sabariel After my Legacy of War, I'm doing a Pinkerlocke by your rules for sure!
@Sabariel After my Legacy of War, I'm doing a Pinkerlocke by your rules for sure!
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
@PinkyDaPinkSlime Fun! I'm glad people like my rules, lol.
@PinkyDaPinkSlime Fun! I'm glad people like my rules, lol.
I love Zunmonah already, even if she’s a rowdy Mirror. Baines is doing his best, don’t be mean to him XP
I love Zunmonah already, even if she’s a rowdy Mirror. Baines is doing his best, don’t be mean to him XP
astralDragonsHatchery_buttonrounded.png
I love the new genes! I love the way these dragons look! You've done a great job picking them out!
I love the new genes! I love the way these dragons look! You've done a great job picking them out!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
just caught up to this and i absolutely Love these guys. would love to be added to the pinglist!!
just caught up to this and i absolutely Love these guys. would love to be added to the pinglist!!
[b][i]Day Sixty Three:[/i][/b] [center][item=brilliant brass torc] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sN50iuZ.png[/img] Just a quick sketch of Amosis for today to play around with some brush pens I've had sitting around for forever. ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser Got you on the pinglist! Welcome aboard!
Day Sixty Three:
Brilliant Brass Torc
sN50iuZ.png
Just a quick sketch of Amosis for today to play around with some brush pens I've had sitting around for forever.
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime

@loser Got you on the pinglist! Welcome aboard!
Whoa! Amosis looks so cool! You should definitely colour the picture! @Sabariel
Whoa! Amosis looks so cool! You should definitely colour the picture! @Sabariel
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
BEAUTIFUL [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=2]
BEAUTIFUL
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Amosisssss baby ;0; you look beautiful!!!!!!!
Amosisssss baby ;0; you look beautiful!!!!!!!
astralDragonsHatchery_buttonrounded.png
[b][i]Day Sixty Four:[/i][/b] [center][item=black hainu collar] Two art days in a row! Yay! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ywLs1Un.png[/img] I was inspired by how Amosis's sketch turned out yesterday, so when I saw it was an art day, I decided to try the same technique with Ehsan since I have a set of brush pens that are conveniently her colors. I think it turned out alright! ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser
Day Sixty Four:
Black Hainu Collar
Two art days in a row! Yay!
ywLs1Un.png
I was inspired by how Amosis's sketch turned out yesterday, so when I saw it was an art day, I decided to try the same technique with Ehsan since I have a set of brush pens that are conveniently her colors. I think it turned out alright!
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 88 89