Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Just Go | COMPLETED Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 88 89
I L I V E for vivace! Little baby!!!
I L I V E for vivace! Little baby!!!
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o1_100.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o4_100.png
Vivace is such a tiny boi! :0
Vivace is such a tiny boi! :0
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
question: did you use any site to make your dragon sizes? If so, what is it?
question: did you use any site to make your dragon sizes? If so, what is it?
@MisterMylez Oh shoot, I meant to put the link with it in case others wanted to play with it. The site is here!
https://emcall.github.io/dragonsizes/
@MisterMylez Oh shoot, I meant to put the link with it in case others wanted to play with it. The site is here!
https://emcall.github.io/dragonsizes/
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
[b][i]Day Sixty One:[/i][/b] She woke to the sound of movement and voices. They were muffled, from either distance or her disorientation. It was dark- no. There was light, but it was filtered, streaming through the opening of a crude shelter. Some sort of lean-to, her mind told her. Not able to place where she was, she searched her memories, thinking back. How did she get there? Then she remembered. The attack. The escape. Alerted, she tried to stand, but the pain was too much for her and she collapsed. That’s right; she had been injured. She craned her neck around to inspect her wounds, and was surprised to see them covered in proper bandages. Not the rags she had recalled using. As she tried to piece together what was happening, the sound of voices and footsteps grew closer. She narrowed her eyes at the opening of the lean-to, a fire building in her throat. In fluttered a Fae, followed by the head of a Light-touched Mirror who regarded at her with the same wariness as she did him. A Spiral peaked in from behind the larger dragon’s crests, looking incorrigibly curious. “You’re awake!” the Fae said to her, her frills splayed to express the emotion her voice did not. In her claws was a waterskin, dripping with how full it was. It brought her attention to her parched throat as the fire receded inside it, but before she drank, she had questions. “Who are you?” she rasped. “My name’s Capricious,” the Fae answered, holding out the water to her. “The Mirror is my friend Baines, and the Spiral is my mate, Blithe.” The males muttered something of a greeting as she took the skin from the Fae, taking a few careful sips. Simply gulping it down would do her no good, she knew. While she drank, the Mirror pushed in a plate of smoked meats, which Capricious transferred to her. They let her eat a few bites before the Spiral spoke up. “So, what’s your name?” “… Zunmonah,” she told them, her voice stronger already from the sustenance. “Why are you out here?” the Mirror asked. She frowned at him. “Personal business,” she answered. He matched his expression to hers, his eyes narrowed. “We know you were attacked by harpies,” the Fae interrupted, and Zunmonah looked back at her. “We’ve been having trouble with them too. It’s ok; you’re safe with us.” The Fae seemed sincere, but Zunmonah didn’t care to be coddled. She let out a huff and motioned at the bandages. “I’m guessing this was you?” “Yes; you were quite hurt when we found you, but I hope you’re doing better now?” “Yes,” Zunmonah replied shortly, attempting to force herself to her feet despite the aches. “And I am grateful. But if I could impose on you a little more, I could use a few supplies so I can be on my way.” “On your way?” the Spiral asked. “Where?” “Again; personal business,” she replied. “Now if you would excuse me-“ “No.” Everyone turned to the mint Mirror and Zunmonah’s orange eyes locked with his pale yellow ones. His gaze bored into her, and her crests slowly began to splay out. She would not back down. “I asked you to [i]move[/i],” she hissed. “… Revenge,” he spoke. “The harpies didn’t attack you, you attacked them.” Great Flamecaller, she had no interest in dealing with radical Beastclan sympathizers. “You have [i]no [/i]idea what they took from me,” she snarled, her pain forgotten as she advanced toward the opening. “You [i]don’t know[/i] what sort of [i]monsters [/i]they are-“ “Perhaps I don’t personally, but I have seen the repercussions of what Talona’s Vengeance has done.” That stopped her. “How [i]dare [/i]you say that name-“ “But that is the name of the group you hunted, is it not?” “[i]Am [/i]hunting-“ “On your own?” “I [i]wouldn’t[/i] be if it wasn’t for [i]them[/i].” “Wait, why don’t we all calm down, we’re not enemies,” the Fae piped up from the corner she had huddled in. “Seriously, what’s wrong with you? We’re just trying to help!” the Spiral snapped, trying to weave his way past the other Mirror’s legs to get to the Fae. “[i]Then get out of my way![/i]” Zunmonah bellowed, spreading out her wings in a battle stance and flinging the lean-to aside. “[i]No[/i]!” her opponent roared back, unfurling his wings to block her path “You go back out there alone, and you will [i]die[/i]. As a Mirror, you should know that more than any dragon!” She wasn’t in a mind to listen to his logic though she knew he was right. That fact only made her angrier, however, and she lunged at him in a rage. He dodged her and she skidded across the ground, spinning around for a second attack. Another large form collided with her first, knocking her down. Claws swiped down toward her and she made to retaliate, but a barrier blocked them both. The Foo roared in her face, but the Spiral appeared, warding the creature off. Zunmonah jumped to her feet to continue the fight- or she would have if her bodied had complied. Still weak from her injuries, she collapsed again, breathing heavily. The Fae reappeared, putting a claw on her forehead immediately and she felt the eddies of healing magic begin to course through her. “Are you alright?” the tiny dragon asked (Capricious, was it?). The mint Mirror reappeared and Zunmonah let out a low growl at him. He ignored it, only going over to her side and pushing her to her feet. “Just let us help you,” he muttered. “It’ll be easier on all of us.” She glared at him, then turned at the sound of movement. There were a number of dragons and creatures staring at her, including yet another Mirror holding a Spiral hatchling, a Wildclaw with large wings splayed in anxiety, a Pearlcatcher clinging to a cockatrice, the Spiral and his Foo, and an Aviar calming an anxious zeeba. “… [i]This [/i]is your [i]clan[/i]?” she hissed, though she had officially lost her will to fight. “Yes,” Baines answered dryly. “As you can see, you’ll fit right in.” Zunmonah rather wanted to bit his crests off for that remark, but she sullenly let him and the Fae lead her back to her bedding so they could reconstruct the lean-to over top of her. As she settled down to rest again after a full inspection from Capricious, she sighed. Fine. She would stick with this bizarre group for a while. ----- [item=southmarsh podid claws] I've got a Fire dragon now, so of course I have to make her a little fireball of fury. Or a big fireball of fury, whichever. Also, Baines proves to not only be not so great with names, but also not so great with diplomacy. Thanks Baines. ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime
Day Sixty One:

She woke to the sound of movement and voices. They were muffled, from either distance or her disorientation. It was dark- no. There was light, but it was filtered, streaming through the opening of a crude shelter. Some sort of lean-to, her mind told her. Not able to place where she was, she searched her memories, thinking back. How did she get there?

Then she remembered. The attack. The escape. Alerted, she tried to stand, but the pain was too much for her and she collapsed. That’s right; she had been injured. She craned her neck around to inspect her wounds, and was surprised to see them covered in proper bandages. Not the rags she had recalled using. As she tried to piece together what was happening, the sound of voices and footsteps grew closer. She narrowed her eyes at the opening of the lean-to, a fire building in her throat.

In fluttered a Fae, followed by the head of a Light-touched Mirror who regarded at her with the same wariness as she did him. A Spiral peaked in from behind the larger dragon’s crests, looking incorrigibly curious.

“You’re awake!” the Fae said to her, her frills splayed to express the emotion her voice did not. In her claws was a waterskin, dripping with how full it was. It brought her attention to her parched throat as the fire receded inside it, but before she drank, she had questions.

“Who are you?” she rasped.

“My name’s Capricious,” the Fae answered, holding out the water to her. “The Mirror is my friend Baines, and the Spiral is my mate, Blithe.”

The males muttered something of a greeting as she took the skin from the Fae, taking a few careful sips. Simply gulping it down would do her no good, she knew. While she drank, the Mirror pushed in a plate of smoked meats, which Capricious transferred to her. They let her eat a few bites before the Spiral spoke up.

“So, what’s your name?”

“… Zunmonah,” she told them, her voice stronger already from the sustenance.

“Why are you out here?” the Mirror asked. She frowned at him.

“Personal business,” she answered. He matched his expression to hers, his eyes narrowed.

“We know you were attacked by harpies,” the Fae interrupted, and Zunmonah looked back at her. “We’ve been having trouble with them too. It’s ok; you’re safe with us.”

The Fae seemed sincere, but Zunmonah didn’t care to be coddled. She let out a huff and motioned at the bandages.

“I’m guessing this was you?”

“Yes; you were quite hurt when we found you, but I hope you’re doing better now?”

“Yes,” Zunmonah replied shortly, attempting to force herself to her feet despite the aches. “And I am grateful. But if I could impose on you a little more, I could use a few supplies so I can be on my way.”

“On your way?” the Spiral asked. “Where?”

“Again; personal business,” she replied. “Now if you would excuse me-“

“No.” Everyone turned to the mint Mirror and Zunmonah’s orange eyes locked with his pale yellow ones. His gaze bored into her, and her crests slowly began to splay out. She would not back down.

“I asked you to move,” she hissed.

“… Revenge,” he spoke. “The harpies didn’t attack you, you attacked them.”

Great Flamecaller, she had no interest in dealing with radical Beastclan sympathizers.

“You have no idea what they took from me,” she snarled, her pain forgotten as she advanced toward the opening. “You don’t know what sort of monsters they are-“

“Perhaps I don’t personally, but I have seen the repercussions of what Talona’s Vengeance has done.” That stopped her.

“How dare you say that name-“

“But that is the name of the group you hunted, is it not?”

Am hunting-“

“On your own?”

“I wouldn’t be if it wasn’t for them.”

“Wait, why don’t we all calm down, we’re not enemies,” the Fae piped up from the corner she had huddled in.

“Seriously, what’s wrong with you? We’re just trying to help!” the Spiral snapped, trying to weave his way past the other Mirror’s legs to get to the Fae.

Then get out of my way!” Zunmonah bellowed, spreading out her wings in a battle stance and flinging the lean-to aside.

No!” her opponent roared back, unfurling his wings to block her path “You go back out there alone, and you will die. As a Mirror, you should know that more than any dragon!”

She wasn’t in a mind to listen to his logic though she knew he was right. That fact only made her angrier, however, and she lunged at him in a rage. He dodged her and she skidded across the ground, spinning around for a second attack. Another large form collided with her first, knocking her down. Claws swiped down toward her and she made to retaliate, but a barrier blocked them both. The Foo roared in her face, but the Spiral appeared, warding the creature off. Zunmonah jumped to her feet to continue the fight- or she would have if her bodied had complied. Still weak from her injuries, she collapsed again, breathing heavily. The Fae reappeared, putting a claw on her forehead immediately and she felt the eddies of healing magic begin to course through her.

“Are you alright?” the tiny dragon asked (Capricious, was it?). The mint Mirror reappeared and Zunmonah let out a low growl at him. He ignored it, only going over to her side and pushing her to her feet.

“Just let us help you,” he muttered. “It’ll be easier on all of us.”

She glared at him, then turned at the sound of movement. There were a number of dragons and creatures staring at her, including yet another Mirror holding a Spiral hatchling, a Wildclaw with large wings splayed in anxiety, a Pearlcatcher clinging to a cockatrice, the Spiral and his Foo, and an Aviar calming an anxious zeeba.

“… This is your clan?” she hissed, though she had officially lost her will to fight.

“Yes,” Baines answered dryly. “As you can see, you’ll fit right in.”

Zunmonah rather wanted to bit his crests off for that remark, but she sullenly let him and the Fae lead her back to her bedding so they could reconstruct the lean-to over top of her. As she settled down to rest again after a full inspection from Capricious, she sighed.

Fine. She would stick with this bizarre group for a while.
Southmarsh Podid Claws
I've got a Fire dragon now, so of course I have to make her a little fireball of fury. Or a big fireball of fury, whichever.
Also, Baines proves to not only be not so great with names, but also not so great with diplomacy. Thanks Baines.
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime
Yeah, thanks Baines, at least you're not getting into a ton of disasters like my Vinny.
Yeah, thanks Baines, at least you're not getting into a ton of disasters like my Vinny.
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
Baines just doesn't seem to be very good with dragons in general. But I still love him. He's such a great character, and it was fun to see sparks fly between him and our newcomer!
Baines just doesn't seem to be very good with dragons in general. But I still love him. He's such a great character, and it was fun to see sparks fly between him and our newcomer!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
I love Baines, so so much!
I love Baines, so so much!
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o1_100.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o4_100.png
[b][i]Day Sixty Two:[/i][/b] “So, let me get this straight,” Zunmonah sighed sitting with Capricious at the edge of the camp. “Your mate is the blue and red Spiral with the stripes and spots on his wings, and his name is Blithe?” “Right,” the Fae answered nodding encouragingly. To be honest, the spots were a new development. Since having Vivace, she and Blithe had developed patterns on their wings; Blithe in the form of brighter spots emphasized by darker lines, and her wings now had a red gradient struck through with bold black and white stripes and dark spots. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=25&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=0&winggene=16&wings=63&auth=4d19aedaaab84b3002467d105fab798907831131&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=158&bodygene=23&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=35&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=98&auth=20d90363d35b945182138b3f0e1c5881319308d4&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] “And your grouchy Mirror friend is Baines, I know that one,” Zunmonah continued. “The little Mirror is Ehsan, your hatchling is Vivace, the Wildclaw is Xihuitl, the Pearlcatcher is…” “Amosis,” Capricious finished for her. “And the Aviar is Iuitl.” “Right.” The third Mirror to join their band had been slowly learning their names over the past couple of days, but she mostly stuck to memorizing the dragons. The familiars she just called them by what they were, and she seemed to be struggling with warming up to Iuitl. Capricious prayed she would accept their Aviar friend in time. While the Fae thought, Zunmonah got up and stretched, spreading her wings and testing her movement. She was recovering quickly, Capricious had to admit, but she had managed to convince her to take it easy. Even so, the Fire Mirror was getting restless and she wasn’t the only one. Seeing her stand, Baines got up from where he was watching the younglings and walked over to them. “How are you feeling?” he asked Zunmonah, ignoring how her lip curled up to reveal some of her teeth as he approached. “Fine,” she snapped back. He only nodded. “Good.” Now looking at Capricious, he asked, “Can she travel?” “Of course I can,” Zunmonah responded for herself. “Then we should leave tomorrow,” he stated. “We’ve lingered here long enough.” Capricious glanced up at the other Mirror, but she offered no protest. “Are you sure?” the Fae interjected, looking at Zunmonah. “You could use another day of rest…” “I may have escaped Talona’s Vengeance and shaken them off my trail, but I doubt they’ll be far behind,” she replied. “Believe me when I say that there’s not enough of us to fight them off if they were to catch up.” “Also remember we won’t be moving as fast with the hatchlings and an injured dragon,” Baines added, earning a look from Zunmonah though she refrained from comment. “Alright…” Capricious conceded. Satisfied, Baines wandered away again and Zunmonah scoffed after him. After a moment, the Fae offered, “You know, he’s actually quite nice, even if he doesn’t show it.” Her Mirror companion let out a loud snort. “I’m going to stop you there,” she drawled. “In any case, I’ve gotten my air for today. I’ll be back in my shelter if you need me.” Zunmonah rose and returned to her lean-to around the other side of the rock formation. Capricious sighed. Clearly it was going to take time to get her adjusted to the rest of the group. ----- [item=baku tusk] Not a terribly exciting update. Mostly just wanted to show off Blithe and Capricious's new genes (even though they've had them for a couple days now), and also to get more of Zunmonah. Sorry if it's a little short and blah, I'm experiencing an inexpressible amount of exhaustion today that I can't really explain. ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime
Day Sixty Two:

“So, let me get this straight,” Zunmonah sighed sitting with Capricious at the edge of the camp. “Your mate is the blue and red Spiral with the stripes and spots on his wings, and his name is Blithe?”

“Right,” the Fae answered nodding encouragingly. To be honest, the spots were a new development. Since having Vivace, she and Blithe had developed patterns on their wings; Blithe in the form of brighter spots emphasized by darker lines, and her wings now had a red gradient struck through with bold black and white stripes and dark spots.
dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=25&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=0&winggene=16&wings=63&auth=4d19aedaaab84b3002467d105fab798907831131&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=158&bodygene=23&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=35&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=98&auth=20d90363d35b945182138b3f0e1c5881319308d4&dummyext=prev.png
“And your grouchy Mirror friend is Baines, I know that one,” Zunmonah continued. “The little Mirror is Ehsan, your hatchling is Vivace, the Wildclaw is Xihuitl, the Pearlcatcher is…”

“Amosis,” Capricious finished for her. “And the Aviar is Iuitl.”

“Right.” The third Mirror to join their band had been slowly learning their names over the past couple of days, but she mostly stuck to memorizing the dragons. The familiars she just called them by what they were, and she seemed to be struggling with warming up to Iuitl. Capricious prayed she would accept their Aviar friend in time.

While the Fae thought, Zunmonah got up and stretched, spreading her wings and testing her movement. She was recovering quickly, Capricious had to admit, but she had managed to convince her to take it easy. Even so, the Fire Mirror was getting restless and she wasn’t the only one. Seeing her stand, Baines got up from where he was watching the younglings and walked over to them.

“How are you feeling?” he asked Zunmonah, ignoring how her lip curled up to reveal some of her teeth as he approached.

“Fine,” she snapped back. He only nodded.

“Good.” Now looking at Capricious, he asked, “Can she travel?”

“Of course I can,” Zunmonah responded for herself.

“Then we should leave tomorrow,” he stated. “We’ve lingered here long enough.”

Capricious glanced up at the other Mirror, but she offered no protest.

“Are you sure?” the Fae interjected, looking at Zunmonah. “You could use another day of rest…”

“I may have escaped Talona’s Vengeance and shaken them off my trail, but I doubt they’ll be far behind,” she replied. “Believe me when I say that there’s not enough of us to fight them off if they were to catch up.”

“Also remember we won’t be moving as fast with the hatchlings and an injured dragon,” Baines added, earning a look from Zunmonah though she refrained from comment.

“Alright…” Capricious conceded. Satisfied, Baines wandered away again and Zunmonah scoffed after him. After a moment, the Fae offered, “You know, he’s actually quite nice, even if he doesn’t show it.”

Her Mirror companion let out a loud snort. “I’m going to stop you there,” she drawled. “In any case, I’ve gotten my air for today. I’ll be back in my shelter if you need me.”

Zunmonah rose and returned to her lean-to around the other side of the rock formation. Capricious sighed.

Clearly it was going to take time to get her adjusted to the rest of the group.
Baku Tusk
Not a terribly exciting update. Mostly just wanted to show off Blithe and Capricious's new genes (even though they've had them for a couple days now), and also to get more of Zunmonah.
Sorry if it's a little short and blah, I'm experiencing an inexpressible amount of exhaustion today that I can't really explain.
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 88 89